Yet Another Morning

Words Unspoken
Please log in to read the full chapter

Before you read anything else, I would like to tell you that this chapter is somehow similar with chapter one if you can still remember well good for you but if not kindly read again hahaha, kidding. Read and find out what I mean. Enjoy!

 

 

Yuri

 

I woke up blinded by the light coming through the window, I can feel the warm sun rays touching my tan skin. I looked to my right and checked the time.

 

“8:00 am”

 

I smiled proudly to myself. I never had a sleep that is as good as what I had. I woke up with a happy heart, I’ve never thought that I can welcome a good morning like this, it feels like I’m in cloud nine. Everything feels right, everything feels perfect and that is because of her. Im Yoona. I can remember perfectly what happened yesterday, I can’t tell that it was the best day of my life because I know that there is more to come. I wanted to spend more special days, and the best days with her. I want to spend my forever with her, if other says that forever doesn’t exist we will make it happen. I know that this time I can’t live without her, this time she will be a part of me, now she’s not just a dream but a dream come true.

 

I looked to the left side of our shared bedroom and there I found a sleeping angel, everything about her is beautiful and now everything that is hers is mine (hehehe possessive Yuri), her fair skin, her wide forehead that I’m very fond of, her doe-like eyes that keeps me mesmerized, nose that I like to pinch, lips that I dreamed to kiss.

 

Kiss, I remember what happened last night, we were supposed to kiss but the girls and a certain shikshin AKA YoonYul’s number one ers interrupted us. Oh good Lord. I saw how disappointed she is but she looks so cute, she even said please when she asked me if she can have a kiss. And since she’s too cute I keep saying no, and besides it already feels awkward with the girls teasing us nonstop.

 

Flashback…

 

Yoona pulled Yuri by the waist and held her tight, Yuri circled her arms around Yoona’s neck. Yoona leaned closely until their faces were just centimeters away from each other smiles never left their lips, forehead to forehead, nose to nose. They can feel each other’s breath and it sends electricity to the both of them.

 

Yoona finds it as her great chance, she always wants to kiss Yuri under the thousand stars, and this is the perfect timing.

 

“I love you Kwon Yuri”

 

“I love you Im Yoona”

 

Yoona leaned her head on the side giving her full access on Yuri’s lips. She gets closer and closer until her lips brushed on Yuri’s.

 

“YAH! YOONYUL WE’RE HUNGRY!”

 

“ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO STARVE US TO DEATH?”

 

“I WANT TO PARTY ALREADY!”

 

“YOU CAN CONTINUE THAT IN YOUR BEDROOM!”

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

 

“Unnies keep your voices down please”

 

Yuri can see the disappointed look on Yoona’s face. She too was disappointed with the sudden interruption but being a prankster she is, seeing Yoona’s cute face made her decide to tease the choding a little more. She can’t count on how many times Yoona asked a kiss during dinner and Yuri will just shook her head no every time. She’s trying to hide her smile every time Yoona frowns because of rejection. She wanted to kiss that cute pout away but it’s just too cute so it has to stay.

 

When they got home, they didn’t had the chance to continue their kiss because Yoona fell asleep the moment she dropped her tired body on her bed. Yuri thought that maybe, Yoona was tired because of the wonderful surprise that she prepared for her. As a caring girlfriend she is, she took of Yoona’s shoes, coat and tie, she’s battling herself if she’s going to change her girlfriend’s clothes into pajamas but decided not to and just tucked Yoona to bed. 

 

Flashback ends…

 

My reminiscing was interrupted by a faint sound.

 

“Yul saranghae…”

 

I smiled because of what I heard, I’m definitely sure that I am that ‘Yul’, I don’t care if there are hundreds of people named Yul in Korea. Because after what happened yesterday I am 101% sure that Yoona is not just practicing her script, she’s not saying I love you to the Prime Minister & I character. She’s dreaming of me, her one and only Kwon Yuri.

 

I got off from my bed quietly and approached the sleeping angel and kissed her forehead for now.

 

“I love you too Im Yoona”

 

After that I went inside the bathroom and took a nice morning shower.

 

Yoona

 

I woke up with a disappointed pout, my beautiful dream was disturbed by someone downstairs screaming for food, remind me to kill Choi Sooyoung later. I let out a frustrated scream on my pillow to muffle the sound.

 

I looked to the right side of the bedroom to check if I disturbed my roommate and there, I was greeted by nothing. I guess she woke up again earlier today. I hope she didn’t see me drooling in my sleep dreaming some exciting things about her.

 

Aside from feeling disappointed I felt good, there is something in the morning that makes me feel right. I keep on remembering what happened yesterday. I checked myself and saw that I’m still wearing my clothes yesterday minu

Please log in to read the full chapter