Morning Routine part 2 (A Jealous YoonA)

Words Unspoken
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Here's another chap :) enjoy!

 

 

 

Seohyun turned the knob on the twin’s door only to find it locked.

“That’s weird, Taeyeon unnie told everyone not to lock the rooms, in case of emergency” she tought to herself.

“... Knock knock ... unnie?” Seohyun said as she knock on the door. She waited for an answer.

 “Unnie are you awake? Breakfast will be ready in any minute” she asked again louder this time for Yoona to hear.

“Umm… yeah Hyunnie I’ll be downstairs” Yoona yelled back.

“Okay see yah!” Seohyun said before she left.

 

 

 

After a while…

 

Yoona rushed outside, excited to greet her members and of course her princess, but once she reached the kitchen, she saw Sooyoung sitting on her usual spot, and that spot is beside Yuri. The two spots beside Yuri were already taken and the only one available was the spot at the end of the kitchen counter. She unwillingly sat on the bar stool.

“Good morning unnies, good morning Hyunnie” she said almost lifelessly.

“Morning Yoona!” the other members greeted back, oblivious of her state.

She’s poking her pancakes, she lost her appetite. She can see in front of her that Sooyoung is flirting with Yuri.

 

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

I just kept my head low, I don’t want to see them, my heart is aching, and it felt like I’ve been stabbed a hundred times. Maybe I’m over reacting but what can I do? I should be the one doing those stuffs with Yuri, if only I’m brave enough, if only I’ve been honest with my feelings for her.

I know that it is just normal for us to act lovey dovey and all, but seeing Sooyoung and Yuri early in the morning doing sweet acts towards each other makes me boil inside. They are bestfriends but I can’t help it. Ugh! This is so frustrating!

I keep on poking my pancakes, I suddenly lost my appetite. I’m trying to eat but I can’t even taste the food.

“Hey Yoong” Sunny unnie whispered then elbowed me, she got my attention and looked at her.

“Yes unnie?”

“Are you okay? You haven’t touched your food yet”

“Ahm, yes unnie I’m okay, I just don’t feel like eating breakfast”

“Oh, is that so?” Sunny unnie asked and I just nodded.

 

 

 

 

Sunny’s POV

I noticed that Yoona haven’t touched her food yet. She just sat quietly beside me, her head hung low. I asked her what’s wrong and she said that she doesn’t have the appetite. But knowing this choding shikshin, I didn’t believe her. I thought of what might be the reason of her behavior and then I caught a glimpse of SooRi.

‘Aish these two!’ I said to myself. I looked again at Yoona and she’s still upset.

Without getting much attention, I talked to Taengoo keeping our voices low.

“Taengoo…” I whispered.

“Yes my SunBun?” she whispered back. I smiled because she has some cream on the corner of her lips. I wiped it with my own thumb and brought it to my lips. She was shocked with my actions but she gave me her dorky smile that I love after.

“You are a clumsy eater you know?” I whispered to her.

“Only for you my love” I blushed because of what she called me.

“Wait, why are we whispering again?” she added.

“Oh, yeah I forgot” I said, ‘Taengoo, you and the things you do to me’ I thought to myself.

“Yoona is not touching her food” I added pointing my finger towards Yoona.

Taengoo furrowed her eyebrows.

“Wae?” Taeyeon asked and I just pointed my lips towards SooRi.

Taengoo looked at the two and then to Yoona, she shooked her head and smile.

“Young love” she said and I just chuckled.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Aww my SunBun is soooo cute in the morning, well she’s always cute hehehe. But that is not the reason why I’m getting this POV okay.

I looked at Yoona and then to SooRi and then to Yoona again. Aish this poor choding, when will she man-up to co

Please log in to read the full chapter