EPILOGUE

Words Unspoken
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

This Epilogue is so so long overdue and I apologize for that. I hope you guys are still here though. This epilogue has two parts but I decided to just compressed it in one chapter, mainly about Yoonyul and SunYeon. This is longer than the previous chaps. ENJOY!

PS. I still can't get over with New Year so... hehehe plese bear with me :)  

 

New Year’s Eve

 

 

Yoona keeps on playing with the golden ring band on her right middle finger, her thoughts slowly drifting on how cute her girlfriend’s hopeful face was when the said ring won’t fit on her after a few tries. She saw how Yuri’s face brighten up when finally it fits. She remembered how her heart fluttered when the word ‘couple ring’ came out from Yuri, on national TV, though she knew that people would mistakenly interpret it as a friendship ring, but as for her it was a precious sign that she and Yuri belongs to each other, that their love will go on and on.

 

She smiled as she remembered their conversation before she left their apartment this morning. She can’t get enough of Yuri’s cute pouting face when the girl asked if she can just cancel her schedule even just for today. It was very rare for Girls’ Generation or anyone of them to have a schedule on December 31st except for something important like some broadcasting channels’ year ender, because the girls already saved the date to be with their families and friends to celebrate the New Year’s Eve especially this year.

 

-----

 

“Can you just cancel all your schedule for today?”

 

Yuri follows Yoona like a puppy begging for her master’s attention.

 

“No can do baby, I’m sorry, but I’ll try to catch up okay?”

 

Yoona put some stuffs on her duffel bag.

 

“But I want to be with you to watch the fireworks when the clock struck 12 and kiss you to welcome the New Year”

 

Yuri whispered her last statement but Yoona still heard it. She’s fiddling her fingers as a sign that she’s hopeful and upset at the same time because she knows that Yoona cannot cancel whatever her schedule is for today.

 

“I’ll be there baby, I’ll try to catch up I promise”

 

Yuri frowned when she heard the word ‘promise’, Yoona has this habit of saying promise and then fail to do so afterwards. It’s not that Yuri hated Yoona for it, the latter often forget because of her very busy schedule and besides, those promises are not some major promises, (‘you get me?’)  The doe eyed angel always makes up for her forgotten promises and Yuri forgive her for that, she’s not mad anyway.

 

“Is your schedule more important than me?”

 

This question made the both of them stop. Yuri, because she was surprised by the stupid question she just asked and Yoona stop because she reached for Yuri and engulfed the older one with a hug.

 

“Yul nothing is more important than you, you hear me?”

 

Yuri gave Yoona a small nod, totally embarrassed at her question. Sensing that Yuri won’t dare to continue to talked, Yoona got the chance to explain things.

 

“I just need to meet someone and run some errands, maybe I’ll be there just before midnight. I want you to enjoy with your family and friends and then we can have some time all by ourselves after. Drive there with the others.”

 

“Okay, promise me you’ll be there before midnight”

 

Yuri held out her pinky and gestured Yoona to do a pinky promise. Yoona complied and sealed their promise even more with a kiss. She saw how surprised Yuri but smiled after. She felt a little guilty about telling the girl that she have some schedule to attend to, but it was quite true that she‘s going to meet someone and do some stuff before going to Ilsan.

 

-----

 

Her thoughts was interrupted when some girl tapped her shoulder, she was a bit startled but then she welcomed the girl with a smile and motioned her to sit down across her. They are inside a café for some brunch and Yoona chose a booth in the corner near the windows, she’s confident that no one would recognize her because she looks like a guy in disguise. They waited a while for their orders and they started talking.

 

“Did you bring everything?” she asked the girl.

 

“Of course, a complete package just like as you want it to be” the girl answered smiling while placing a white medium size box on the table with a blue ribbon. 

 

Yoona excitedly opened the box and carefully putting out the stuffs inside just to check. There are 2 small photobooks (just like the one Yuri gave to the members in Hello Baby), a pair of medium sized Mickey and Rilakkuma stuffed toys and a pair of couple tees. The doe eyed angel looked satisfied and happy with the content of the box.

 

They talked some more over lunch before they said farewell to each other, but not before Yoona thanked the girl for the great help. She carefully placed the box on the passenger seat making sure that it’s safely seated just like a normal passenger. After making sure that everything is okay she hopped on the driver seat, fasten her seat belt and drive through her next destination.

 

 

Lotte Department Store

 

To complete her New Year’s gift for Yuri, Yoona personally picked up the most important gift she prepared. A pair of rose gold heart locket with 2 letter Y’s engraved on it. She also asked the shop to put her and Yuri’s picture in each locket, and again it didn’t gain any suspicion because it’s SNSD Yoona and Yuri we are talking about, or it did? Yoona doesn’t care as long as she got her gift she’s happy.

 

After picking up the lockets, she went to a Liquor shop to purchase a bottle of wine, not wanting to go to the gathering empty handed. Yoona hopped into her car a little bit excited. She pulled out the blue velvet box from her pocket and admire the beauty inside it. She looked at it for a minute and started her long drive to Ilsan.

 

 

…..

 

 

This New Year the girls decided to celebrate with their families and loved ones. Tiffany flew to LA 2 days ago to be with her family and to secretly celebrate the New Year with the Jungs. Taeyeon’s and Sunny’s family will celebrate it together in Jeonju.

 

On the other hand, the Chois and the Kwons started to celebrate their New Years together when their daughters started to go in the same college, and this year, 3 more families joined them. The Kims, the Seos and the Ims. It was good that both families openly accepted that Sooyoung is dating Hyoyeon and Yuri with Yoona. This year the families decided to celebrate New Year at the Kwon household and also to give thanks for another year that was given to mama Kwon.

 

 

 

Somewhere in Ilsan…

 

 

Four beautiful Ommas bustling inside the lovely and big kitchen of the Kwons, preparing for a feast for the New Year’s Eve. The two unnies (Sooyoung’s and Yoona’s) made sure that the dining table is currently full of some light snacks knowing that there is a shikshin lurking outside the kitchen and another shikshin on the way. The men are talking some business, politics and sports over some coffee for the appas and sodas for the oppas to accompany them while they wait for the most awaited time.

 

The girls, well the other girls namely Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, are being lovey dovey with each other while 2 pairs of eyes were watching them with envy because her ‘lover’ is running late and the other is sadness because she doesn’t have someone with her.

 

Seohyun stood up and went to the other girl at the corner.

 

“Unnie…”

 

“Oh… are you enjoying hyunnie?”

 

“Well, not really… Hyo unnie said that I should enjoy tonight so she took all my books away, but then she chose Sooyoung unnie over me” Seohyun whined and pouted at her Yuri unnie.

 

Yuri chuckled because of Seohyun’s childish acts that she rarely show to her unnies.

 

“Hyunnie, let them be, let’s just enjoy the rest of the time together okay?”

 

“Okay unnie”

 

They talked for a while about some books, exchanging some opinions about some genres that they read and recommending good books to each other. Not long after they heard the 2 other girls in their own world, they looked at Soo and Hyo and saw them exchanging gifts. It’s nearly an hour before 12 and Yoona have not yet arrived.

 

“Where’s my Yoongie? It’s almost 12!” Yuri huffed.

 

“Unnie, we still have an hour, I’m sure she’s near, just stuck in a traffic maybe.”

 

“I hope so Hyunnie, I hope so”

 

Then a young girl in about early twenties made her way to Yuri.

 

“Unnie!”

 

“Hyunjung!”

 

“Yah! Unnie!”

 

“Wae? Your Korean name is so cute!”

 

“But unnie, don’t call me like that in front of Seohyun-shi unnie” Vivian or ‘Hyunjung’ whispered harshly to her unnie.

 

While the cousins are bickering, Seohyun was left gawking at the new comer. She resembles Yuri a bit, you can clearly see the Kwon genes, and really their genes are superb! Later on she heard her name being called.

 

“Hyunnie!”

 

“Ah. Oh. Unnie! You saying something?”

 

“I said, Hyunnie this is Vivian Cha my cousin, Vivi this is Seo Juhyun SNSD’s maknae” Yuri said with a

Please log in to read the full chapter