Luhanified: Second Stage

Luhanified

Luhanified: Second Stage 

 
“Boys line up one side and girls on the other.”  The teacher walked in the middle of the aisle and examined all the students who were standing straight.
 
“Fix your uniform, Baekhyun!” the teacher yelled after seeing his ed shirt.  “No one wants to see you exposing your skin!"
 
The teacher then continued on and stopped in front of an energetic Luhan.  He was smiling with his teeth and twinkling eyes.
 
“Stop grinning Luhan.  You’re still in class.”
 
Tao yawned and the teacher yanked his tie, pulling him to the center of attention.  
 
The teacher pointed her fingers at all the girls lined up.  “Since I know you girls would all pick the same people, this time I’ll let the boys pick their partners.”
 
The students all looked at their dance teacher in wonder.  
 
“We have an annual dance at this school.  I don’t want you to make a fool of yourself on the actual day so we will be having lessons this week starting tomorrow.”
 
“But we already know how to dance.  EXO members should be excused,” Tao said as he tried pulling back his tie.
 
“Tao.  You’re last to choose.”
 
Tao’s eyes widened as he was getting ready to defend himself.  You, who were standing on the other side, knew he was going to get himself in trouble.
 
“Teacher, you’re a bitc-
 
*cough cough cough*
 
The teacher turned to look at you who faked the loudest cough that covered Sehun’s real ones.  You made it just in time, covering for Tao’s impulsiveness.  
 
The teacher eyed you up and down as you threw in a few more coughs.
 
“Great.  If you like coughing so much…” The teacher turned to Sehun.  “Sehun and you’d make a great couple.”
 
Your eyes widened, but you weren’t the only one shocked.  A few girls threw in some glares as you walked into the locker area, waiting for the others to pick their partners.
 
You didn’t want to stand and see who got who since you didn’t quite like bumping around with those girls.
 
Before you walk out of the dance room, you catch a glimpse of Luhan.  He stared back quietly before flipping his head and smiling at some other girl.  You sigh and see Sehun wave to you.  You lowered your head and bowed slightly; and somehow, after seeing his bright smile, you cheer up a little bit.
 
…………
 
(after EXO dance practice)
 
Luhan opened his water and drank away like no tomorrow.  Baekyun slid next to him and laid down.  Tao also laid back.
 
Kai sat down and put his hand on his knee.  “So… how did the dancing partner selection go?”
 
Kris smiled.  “I got who I want.  Tao got to choose last.  Haha.  Baekhyun got his own girl.  Luhan got the cutest girl.”
 
Sehun rubbed the back of his head.  “I didn’t get to choose.  Teacher chose for me.”
 
Luhan then scooted next to Sehun.  “Bro, trade with me.”
 

Thank you all so much for reading!!!  

For my subscribers, thank you for your support.  When I see the alert, I get so excited.  So special thanks to: gureum17, fairy_625, chocmaniac9, Silly_Popcorn, MIDNIGHTMYSTERY

If you like, please subscribe or comment.