Third Stage

Luhanified

Luhanified: Third Stage 

 

You slowly walk out of the lockers with the other girls, but unlike them, you weren’t too excited.  Sehun was your dance partner.  That was a good thing, but also a bad thing.  You didn’t know, and wouldn’t dare imagine how many times you’d have to step on him before you get the dance right.  

 

The other girls ran excitedly into the dance room where all the male dancers stood in line waiting to pick up their partners.  On the other hand, you held on to whatever you saw that could give you support since you were wearing heels that was much to high for your own safety.

 

If it was your choice, you wouldn’t have thought twice about wearing flats, but unfortunately, the girls were required to wear heels that complimented the height of their male counterparts.  Thus, based on Sehun’s height, you were forced to wear something you were otherwise very much against.

 

Right before you stepped in through the door, another wave of dramatic girls shoved in, and you along with them.  A strong hand gripped you by the arm, right above your elbow.  You look up and stare back into familiar panda-like eyes as you recognize Tao.

 

“Thanks…”  Tao slightly nodded before forcing himself to walk back to his partner who was giving you a menacing glare.

 

You then look for Sehun who was standing at the very end of the line.  He smiled at you, immediately sparking a friendly vibe.  When you made your way over there, you spot Luhan who was also looking at you with a playful smile.

 

But next to the two favored princes, stood a cute girl with curly hair down to her shoulders.  You greet her with a sweet smile, but she simply ignored it.  As you stopped in front of Sehun, it was Luhan who stuck his hand out as if asking you for a dance.

 

You stared confusedly at his outreached hand and looked at Sehun for an explanation.  The girl tried stepping in, but Luhan beat her to it.

 

“Sehun asked to trade with me,” he answered and insisted that you take his hand.

 

You hesitated for awhile and finally took it.  Somehow the look on the girl’s face didn’t quite reflect well back on the situation.  If Sehun wanted to switch, why were you being targeted with the hate. You couldn’t see Sehun’s face too clearly when you turned away, but he was definitely not smiling.

 

“Um…Luhan?” you asked quietly.

 

“Don’t step on my white shoes.  If you do…”  Luhan squinted his eyes as if threatening you.

 

You immediately look down at your feet and make a face.  This was going to be hard.  Unexpectedly, a warm hand grabbed yours and placed it on his solid shoulder.  You instinctually pull away in embarrassment and stepped back a little.  Being unfamiliar with such high heels, you tip backwards, only to be caught by Luhan’s slender, yet strong arms.

 

Your eyes widened as you saw his shining ones.  With one swift movement, he easily yanked you back up to your feet and forced your body to lean on his.  When you finally got into position, he shifted his hand until it was on your waist.

 

You looked up in defense, but was caught off guard when he spun you around.  And for the first time, you saw him smiling at you.

 

“You’re better than you look,” he stated as he walked around you.  “But that’s because I’m a good teacher.”  He chuckled to himself.

 

Conceited.  

 

But adorable.  The confidence behind that small face, the life within that lanky but coordinated body, the unspoken gentleness of his actions…how then, are you able to resist looking at him, thinking about him, and falling for him.

 

Most girls who meet Luhan can’t help but like something about him.  He wasn’t nice and sweet to you like when he is with the other girls.  So reasonably you thought you were an exception.  But luhanification is not contracted, it’s a process.  And well, there’s no stopping the road to being luhanified at this rate. 


Long time since I updated.  But I really intend to finish this.  Luhanification cannot be stopped until it's finished!!!