Lunch with the Kwon Twins

The Missing Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 7~~ 07/17/15

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for not adding a lot of Jiyong's moments here keke. But I hope you like this update though! Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors~

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong’s POV

As soon as I woke up, I immediately took my phone from my study table and checked if Dara already replied to my text last night. I understood that she was too tired to do so but I was disappointed when she actually didn’t reply to me.

In my surprise, I saw her name on the screen. She replied to me 2 hours ago. By the way, the time right now is 2pm in the afternoon. I woke up late since I was too tired last night too and maybe the dream that I had made my sleep longer.

From: Dara                                                                           12:35pm

Mianhae for not replying last night, when I got home I went straight to bed keke. Anyway, good afternoon. And I was just wondering if the girls gave my phone number to you that easily. Haha!

                                         -D.

After seeing her reply, a smile immediately crept across my face. I wanted to reply to her but if I did, we will surely be left with nothing to take about. So I kind of just looked at her message until I think of something to say.

But hours have past and I still can’t think of anything. So I decided to get ready and go to YG Building, hoping that I will see her there.

Dara’s POV

I had a twelve hours sleep which was amazing keke~ maybe because I was really tired yesterday. When I woke up, I remembered that I still have to reply to Jiyong who had texted me last night but I didn’t bother replying to him because I still have to drive home.

So I replied to him, I wasn’t really expecting him to reply since I know that he’s busy with his work. Because I know that he’s really popular and stuff so it’ll be impossible for him to reply.

I looked at my phone one more time and saw a message from Se7en oppa, I opened it and saw that Heechul oppa have today off so I can visit him at his residence with his other band members.

I immediately took a shower and decided to go wherever it was. Se7en oppa also sent me the address, when it hit me, how did he get this address when they aren’t keeping in contact with each other anyway?

I texted back to him asking the same questions that was going around in my mind, without a minute or so he replied,

From: Se7en oppa

I have my own sources my dear sister. Don’t you know it’s Se7en we’re talking about here? I wouldn’t be called Se7en for nothing hahaha.

To: Se7en oppa

Tell me! If you don’t I’ll assume you have been doing something bad all these years that you’ve been in Korea!

                                                   -D.

From: Se7en oppa

Arasso, I have close friends in the same company as him also with some of his band members so I asked them. By the way, did you just wake up?

To: Se7en oppa

Oh, then why don’t you just ask him instead? Didn’t you tell me that you haven’t kept in touch with him, so why not talk to him using your friends?! Aisht~ oh neh kekeke. I had a twelve hours of sleep it was perfect!

                                                              -D.

From: Se7en oppa

Yah! It’s already late and you just woke up?! Anyway, I have to go, Byul is already looking for me~ annyeong! Just say hi to Heechul for me baby girl. Have fun~ saranghae

To: Se7en oppa

Arasso arasso! Have fun too oppa~ nado saranghae~

                                         D.

As I was waiting for my car to arrive in front, I decided to eat outside as I was feeling hungry also, I decided to buy things as a gift for Heechul oppa’s band mates, since I didn’t really bring anything from Canada.

I instantly called the twins since I felt like I was already neglecting them, after the three ring Dony answered the phone. As I greeted them, I heard my voice echoed throughout their car, so I assumed they put it in speaker.

“Annyeong Kwon twins!” I greeted happily.

“Noona, why’d you just call today?” Deukie cutted in.

“Mian, I just woke up since I was really tired last night. But to make it up for you guys, I’ll treat you to lunch” I invited.

I heard the two high fiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter