Super Junior residence

The Missing Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 8~~ 07/18/15

-----------------------------------------------------------

Guys~ I hope you like this new update of mine, keke I tried my best so please don't get angry that this update is kind of lame haha. Anyways, enjoy reading it and sorry for the grammar errors~

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dara’s POV

“Is there by any chance Kim Heechul is here?” I asked trying to change the subject. Their eyes widened after hearing Heechul oppa’s name coming out from my mouth.

“Heechul hyung! Your girlfriend is here looking for you!” he cried out as loud as he can. Then a tall slender man came near us and said, “Uhm miss, you can come inside while waiting for Heechul oppa”

I nodded my head and smiled at him, “Thank you, uhm…?” I said trying to sound like I am asking for his name.

“Donghae, Lee Donghae is my name” he introduced, I then bowed my head to him and came inside, “Thank you Donghae-ssi” I said, he nodded his head and apologized instead.

“By the way, I’m sorry because this…” he said pointing at the guy who opened the door “Ryeowook didn’t have his chill pill for the day” he teased while Ryeowook whined.

“Chill pills?” I asked confusedly.

“Oh yeah, that was-” before Donghae could even finish his sentence, Heechul oppa came running to the living room while yelling, “Yah! I don’t even have a girlfriend!”

But as soon as he saw me he immediately stopped and called out my name, “Dara?!” he exclaimed. “And you said you didn’t have a girlfriend hyung, now why are you so shocked seeing this pretty girl here?” a guy that looked so feminine with his white and fair skin asked.

He then ran towards me while answering the guy, “Babo! She’s not my girlfriend!” and averted his attention to me, “Why are you in Korea, Dara-yah?” he asked.

“Before answering anything, I just wanted to apologize for not knowing who Super Junior is and thank you for letting me in Donghae-ssi” I said at first while Donghae smiled at me and said, “Just Donghae is fine, Dara-ssi”

I smiled back at him, “You don’t need to add the ‘-ssi’ Donghae-ah” I said that made the others look at us back and forth.

“Cut this out instantly! Now answer me Dara why are you here?!” Heechul oppa interrupted.

But before I can even answer again, Ryeowook interrupted me “Hyung aren’t you going to introduce us to the pretty noona over here?” he said while coming near me.

“Ugh fine! But I’ll make it quick so you better listen carefully Dara!” he warned, I nodded my head vigorously.

After introducing them to me, I had this ‘what-the-actual--did-you-guy-say?’ look at him. He then chuckled but I snapped out of it and assured him that I remembered everything he said.

They then asked me who they were and answered them truthfully. I wasn’t really expecting to get them all right but I did so they were happy with it. Now we may refer to ourselves as friends. Keke. Yay! I made new friends!

So before giving my full attention to Heechul oppa I introduced myself, “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Sandara Park or Dara in short. And I am Heechul oppa’s cousin from Canada, but rest assured I am full Korean”

Their eyes widened upon hearing the word ‘cousin’ they all thought I was his girlfriend, “Oh so noona you’re Heechul hyung’s cousin… mianhae for mistaken you as his girlfriend” Ryeowook immediately apologized and bowed at me ninety degrees.

“It’s fine Ryeowook-ah, you didn’t really know anything about it” I assured him, then I averted my attention to Heechul oppa, “Oppa, can we talk privately please. It’s really important…” I said.

He looked at me for long and guided me to his room, but before we could even go there he looked back at his bandmates and said “Please don’t go and eavesdrop. This may be a very important talk now that Dara is talking like this” he pleaded to them. But the guys were too dumbfounded to see that the Great Heechul had begged before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter