Text message

The Missing Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 6~~~ 07/16/15

Dara’s POV

When we entered the building, some of the employees were also lined up. And the people who I assumed to be the ones we’re doing business with were all in the very end where the meeting room was located.

The building was very tall, I wouldn’t even dare to describe it. If I say it’s tall, it’s literally tall haha. The design of the building outside was very modern too. It actually stood out than the others.

While the inside was pretty modern too, it has tiles as its walls that has a running water inside it. The people working there were very formal too. They were all looking so professional that kind of irks me.

Well you see, I’m not really the type of person who can be ‘classy’ or be ‘professional’, I like it to be simple. I may have a of pretty things but that doesn’t actually affect any of my personalities.

Anyway, we went to see my office first which I am very excited to see. When I entered this ridiculously large room, I was mesmerized by the design of the room. It was like at home but the difference was it was located at work. How bad can that get exactly?

The office had a great view of either buildings of tress doesn’t really matter because I’d like to keep it real. Haha. Anyway, the room had this incredible interiors with it. It was amazing how the furniture were probably distributed around the room.

[I do not own any of the pictures. I only found them in googe]

Now, I am liking this life. It really amaze me to see this office. I didn’t expect that there would be a room this big except the meeting room of course. My parents sure did take care of the two idiots eh. But now that I think about it, there’s probably another room this big and a lot more beautiful.

My brothers have shown me the two meeting room they usually use. Or should I say the only meeting rooms we have in the building right now. You see, they were renovating the 8th and 10th floor for another meeting rooms.

The first meeting room they’ve shown me so far was exceptionally big. At each end of the table had two chairs, which I assume that my brothers use it if ever they were both needed at the time. The room had a very professional feel on it, it was actually amazing. It was very different than my office.

[I do not own any of the pictures. I only found them in googe]

The second meeting room had the same feeling as my office, it may has some difference between them but I felt the same thing. It felt relaxed to be in it. So I will probably prefer on using this one than the bigger one since I guessed that it’ll be somehow used when my parents are here.

[I do not own any of the pictures. I only found them in googe][I do not own any of the pictures. I only found them in googe]

I looked at my brothers after they explained everything in each room, which was all the things I guessed it would be used for.

“I prefer the second meeting room. But I like my new office” I said while grinning at them which made them happy too.

“I knew you would say that, well suit yourself. But for us the bigger meeting room is pretty much amazing than the one you use” Sanghyun fired back.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, “Don’t tell me you renovated this building for my taste?!” I disbelievingly asked them immediately.

The two latter looked at each other and smiled, “Of course. The moment we knew that you decided on taking over the company and giving up what you like to do gave us the reason to do this for you. And we want you to feel more comfortable with it” Se7en oppa explained.

I ran towards them and gave them both a big tight hugs, “Kamsahamnida oppas, Saranghae!” I unknowingly said to them that made the two burst in happiness.

“Nado Saranghae baby girl/Santokki” both Se7en oppa and Sanghyun oppa replied in unison.

The men behind our back cleared their throats asking for our attention that they were ready to start. I immediately straighten myself and nodded my head. We head inside the meeting room I preferred (2nd meeting room).

I stood in the very end of the table with my two brothers. The other people sat down on their preferred seats, and Se7en oppa started.

“As you all know, my sister Sandara Park or Dara as she preferred us to call her. Will be taking over Park Enterprises” he finished off, “And now, here she is wanting to feel how it is to be the next CEO which will be giving her the opportunity to do so. Dara studied at University of Toronto.” Sanghyun oppa added.

“But since she didn’t expect it to be a CEO immediately, before she agreed she had some terms…” Se7en oppa continued, while the others just kept on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter