Outdoor S*x

It's Just Life

“You are so dead when your father finds out about this.”

 

“Hyung isn’t even my appa! And it’s not like you’re my umma either.”

 

“I’d watch it Junhong, you are so close to being kicked out of the house.”

 

“I don’t even live with you!”

 

Himchan glares at him and the younger closes his mouth, looking away as Himchan continues to drag him down the hallway. It’s a free period and the rest of their friends would be hanging out in the old geography classroom like they usually do. As much as Junhong loves them, he really doesn’t want to be with them right now.

 

Especially since Himchan is about to kill him.

 

The only thing giving him hope is that his hyung can’t kill him yet, there are too many witnesses. That gives him at least another hour to live.

 

Himchan practically breaks the door when he opens it and it bangs against the wall. The others look up from where they’re lounging around on the desks to see a livid Himchan leading Junhong into the room and shoving him into a seat.

 

“What happened?” asks Daehyun, his chopsticks hovering in mid-air. They know it’s serious when Daehyun is distracted from his food. Nothing is more important to Daehyun than his food.

 

“Why don’t you tell them, Junhongie?” says Himchan sickeningly sweet and they all just know it’s covering the fury boiling underneath.

 

Junhong pouts, crossing his arms. “It’s not even a big deal. You’re not my parents, you can’t tell me what I can and-”

 

“We’re your hyungs, that’s close enough!”

 

The rest are looking between the two in confusion. No one wants to get on Himchan’s bad side but it’s not like they can back him up if they don’t know what’s happening.

 

“What’s wrong, Himchan?” Yongguk asks gently, leaning back on one hand as he crosses one leg over the other. Since he’s the oldest of their group of friends, he feels as if he’s responsible for any mischief that someone may have gotten into.

 

Although this seems more than silly shenanigans.

 

“Our Junhongie is becoming indecent!”

 

Junhong’s cheeks burn. “It wasn’t indecent! Everything was going fine-”

 

“I don’t see how his hand down your pants is fine.”

 

“What?” Youngjae gapes at the youngest.”Who?”

 

“You have a boyfriend?” Daehyun looks like he’s going to faint.

 

“Did he hurt you?” adds Jongup.

 

“He had his hand where?” Suddenly Yongguk isn’t so gentle anymore.

 

“It wasn’t anything big,” mutters Junhong, looking down at his shoes. This is exactly the kind of thing he wanted to avoid. Since he’s the maknae of the group, his friends are as overprotective as all-get out. He appreciates it, really he does, but sometimes it’s annoying especially if it’s embarrassing. And his hyungs are extremely embarrassing. He’s a teenage boy for goodness sake. He needs to get something out.

 

“It’s big if he was touching you without your consent,” Youngjae points out, ever the cool logic, but the younger shakes his head.

 

“I didn’t mind it.”

 

“You what?” Himchan’s eyes widen and Junhong almost feels bad for giving him a heart attack.

 

“It’s not like we’re strangers, we have classes together. I’ve known him since middle school, we have a project together. It just happened to turn into something more.”

 

“Yeah, in public,” Himchan manages to say but it still looks like he’s shocked for life.

 

“You were having in public?” says Jongup, confused.

 

“No one is having anywhere!” Himchan almost screeches.

 

“We were working out in the courtyard,” explains Junhong, heat creeping down his neck. “No one else was out there and we weren’t having . We were making out and-”

 

“And he put his hands in your pants,” finishes Daehyun and Junhong scowls.

 

“It’s not like anything happened because hyung can and ruined it all.” He jabs a thumb in Himchan’s direction.

 

“I’m not letting you have outdoor ; what kind of umma do you take me for?”

 

“But-”

 

“Who is this guy?” Yongguk breaks in. “Do we know him? Is he your grade? What’s his address? What do his parents do for a living? What about his

blood type?”

 

“Oh my God, hyung, you’re making this worse.” Junhong buries his face in his hands and Jongup pats his back comfortingly.

 

“We’re only looking out for you, Junhongie,” he reassures him.

 

“I just couldn’t believe you would do something like that out in the open.” Himchan shakes his head sadly. “I didn’t raise you to be like this.”

 

Junhong almost wants to say you didn’t raise me but decides against it. He doesn’t need more reasons for the others to treat him like a child. Instead, he tries to defend himself. “Have some faith in me hyung,” he says, voice muffled. “It’s not like I would’ve gone any further. We were in public. We were outside. You realize how uncomfortable that would be?”

 

“At least he’s smart enough to realize that,” offers Daehyun, snapping the lid back on his lunch container. “Good job, Junhong. It seems Himchan hyung did something right after all.”

 

As Himchan sputters out a protest, Yongguk waits for Junhong to raise his head. “I still want his name though.”

 

Hyung!”