Kitty Love

Meow! Crayon Power!

 

"You saw him!?!?!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Yeah. He said he was the leader of the VIXX clan and that his name was N," said Ellin.

"And then he kissed Ellin on the lips," Geummi added.

"Thank you Geummi for adding a piece of crappy information that is not important whatsoever," said Ellin.

"Who the hell would wanna kiss you??? Well he is an alien so he has bad taste," Kai said his chin.

"Ugh, why do always have to say things like that, Kai??? I hate you," said Ellin.

"Well, just be prepared for anything now. It seems that the rest of the members of the clan will be joining him rather soon, so we'll need to be on our toes," said Chanyeol.

"Alright, we will," said Ellin. Just then, Ellin's phone vibrated with the arrival of a text message. She quickly pulled out her phone and texted back with a smile. Geummi just so happened to be peaking over her shoulder.

"Oooo, who's Baekhyun?" she asked. Ellin shrieked, causing her cat tail and ears to pop out.

"H-H-He's no one.." she said.

"He doesn't sound like no one. You even put a little heart emoticon by his name. Is that your boooyyyyyfrieeennnd?" Geummi teased as she fluttered her eyelashes.

"Well um not just yet," Ellin said scratching the back of her head.

"Oh so you two have gone out before?"

"Well yeah kinda, but it was ruined thanks to that dumb rat mutation," said Ellin.

"Good ridence too," Kai huffed as he folded his arms, glaring at Ellin.

"Ask him out then! Take the first step!" Geummi said as she slapped Ellin's arm. Ellin flinched at the pain and rubbed the spot that was hit.

"I don't know if I can do that...I've never asked a guy out before so I'm kinda nervous.."

"He'd never say yes. You'd be wasting your time," Kai chipped in.

"You like him don't you??" Geummi said, shaking Ellin by her shoulders.

"Yeah..I've liked him since junior high," said Ellin.

"Then just do it!!! Then report back to me! You heard me, now go!!" Geummi said giving Ellin a hard push out of the door.

"Okay okay fine!" 

"Don't do it Ellin. He's gonna reject you, there's no doubt about it," said Kai.

"Gee, thanks Kai. You sure do have the best advice," Ellin muttered rolling her eyes, then closed the door behind her.

"Hmph. Stupid girl," said Kai.

"You know, you could try being a little nicer to her," Chanyeol said as he wiped down tables.

"Why should I? She's stupid," said Kai. Chanyeol put his hands on his hips and smiled at Kai suspiciously.

"Is that really how you feel?" he asked.

"Well...I mean she is!! Asking out some guy who obviously doesn't like her! That's just dumb to me. She's so freakin' dumb it's just sad."

"You don't even know the boy, Kai," said Chanyeol.

"I think I hear a little jealousy filling this room," said Geummi, now joining in on Chanyeol's suspicious grinning.

"Would you two stop looking at me like that???" Kai yelled.

"Fine, suit yourself. I for one, am rooting for her. I think she really likes this Baekhyun boy. She was practically blushing like a ripe red tomato. And from his contact ID picture, he looks really cute," said Geummi.

"Pssh. Yeah right. I bet the guy is fugly. Ellin has no taste," said Kai. Geummi rolled her eyes.

"Well, you can have fun insulting her. I'm going to my 5pm ballet class. I'll see you two tomorrow! Toodles!" Geummi said as she left the cafe. Kai sat down at one the tables and slammed his phone down aggressively. Chanyeol walked over to him and sat down at the same table.

"Talk to me.What's really up with you?" he asked.

"I don't want her to date anyone else..." said Kai.

"Why?"

"Because I just don't."

"Do you like her?"

"No!! There's no way I'd like an ugly thing like her!"

"Kai. Come on, be serious. It's just you and me here." Kai sighed and took a deep breath.

"I don't know. I don't why I always make fun of her. She rarely insults me back, she just gives me that stupid adorable face that I love...she's sweet and she works hard despite the fact that she didn't ask to do this. I guess I just get angry with her because...she never looks at me the way she looks at that guy...what's so special about him?? Stupid Ellin," said Kai.

"So, you do like her?"

"I really don't know Chanyeol. She's something. I can't describe it, but whenever I get too close to her, my heart starts beating faster...I try to shake it off with an insult because honestly I don't know how else to react," said Kai.

"Yup, you like her," Chanyeol replied with a wide grin.

"."

 

 

Ellin arrived at Baekhyun's house and stood at the door for a moment, trying to figure out exactly what she would say. She fixed her hair several times and dusted herself. She took afew deep breaths then finally rang the doorbell. A few moments later, Baekhyun opened the door then smiled as soon as he saw her.

"Ellin! I wasn't expecting to see you. How are you?" he asked.

"I'm great! Um I just came by because I had something I wanted to ask you. I hope you don't mind," said Ellin.

"Of course not. You can ask me anything."

"Um, well I um I really really really like you! A lot and when I'm with you my heart beats faster and I can't stop smiling...those dates we went on were the happiest times of my life, even though they didn't go exactly how we planned but it was special to me because I was with you...um so I was kinda going to ask you to be my boyfriend...if you don't feel the same way I totally understand! I'm a dork I know, and I'm weird so it's only natural that you wouldn't have any feelings for me. I'm sorry I wasted your time so I'd just better---"

"Ellin stop, you're talking too much," Baekhyun said with smile, softly giggling. He grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him for a hug. "I really like you too. You're different from most girls and I really like that about you, which is what I've told you before. I'd love you to be my girlfriend," he said. Ellin gasped, blushing as her cheek rubbed up against Baekhyun's. His sweet scent intoxicated her, making her legs feel like jello.

"Y-You mean it?" she said.

"Of course I do. You're a really sweet girl, Ellin," he said as he gave her a soft kiss on her cheek. "How about I take you on a real date this Saturday? We can go see a movie and have dinner?" said Baekhyun. Ellin gleamed with happiness as she frantically shook her head, causing Baekhyun to chuckle at her adorableness. "Okay then, I'll pick you up Saturday at eight. Have a good night, and call me when you get home, okay?"

"Okay I will," Ellin said with a smile. Baekhyun hugged and kissed her cheek once again before waving her goodbye. Once he closed the door, she started skipping down the street and kicked her feet in the air.

"I can't believe it! I can't believe I'm dating Byun Baekhyun!"

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

A/N: Double update!