I miss you the second you leave

I’m thankful that you’re here

Eun Bi

The truth I cannot sleep. I keep wondering why I feel so uneasy. I want to see him, I need to see him.. His sound snap me back to reality

"Eun Bi-ah, are you okay? you looks like a zombie. Where's Han Yi Ahn?"

"Ah Tae Kwang, I am okay. I just cannot sleep last night. Ah yes, where is he?" checking his message that he sent few minutes ago in my phone "He said that he will be late"

"Are you really okay? You even seems to forgot his message for you."

"I am okay."

"Is it because you curious what Eun Byul and me hide from you right?" He smile mischievously

"Aniyo." Yes I am "I am just happy unnie is back" I am not lied I'm indeed happy that Eun Byul is back

"Ah so you're not curious then, actually I want to tell you but since you didn't want to know then I won't tell you"

"Jeez, I didn't want to know. Even you tell everyone I won't interested!" I just leave him and went to class. Did he notice that I play the opposite game again?

**

A message came from Tae Kwang.

"Rooftop!"

Eun Bi went to rooftop right away, Han Yi Ahn just saw her leaving. He notice that she's going to see Tae Kwang again.

"Ya Tae Kwang, why you ask me to come here?

"Eun Bi-ah" he smile "You happy with Han Yi Ahn right?"

"Of course.."

"If I am gone, you won't be sad right?"

"Are you plan to go somewhere?"

"Yesterday I met Eun Byul accidently. I met her when I sent abeoji to the airport. When he was in the jail, his position as director in Sekang Foundation had been removed. Luckily, since he was good managing school and has some good connection, someone ask him to manage a school aboard. Two days ago, I help him to packed his stuffs and yesterday I him to the airport. Eun Byul saw me and my father, she also heard that next semester I will follow my dad to go aboard. That's why she used that opportunity to torture me. She really has talent as a mafia."

he continue his speech

"To tell you the truth, I am not planning to tell you because I know that you busy with college admission and also Han Yi Ahn. I just don't want you to make that unhappy face"

I didn't know how to respond, he continue his speech

"This is actually good for me and abeoji. And also me and you. I'm planning to study aboard after graduation but I worry that abeoji will be alone but now we can still be together. And us... You know my feeling and I know your feeling, maybe... maybe the distance and time between us, will make me finally become your true friend, without any romantic feeling. And maybe I can finally sincerely happy seeing you with him."

silent

"Today, Go Eun Byul will help me to prepare for my leaving since she already know how to living aboard. Actually I want to ask you but I am afraid to become a third person in your relationship. I don't want to give you a hard time.."

silent

"So...this is the secret Eun Bi. Until the day I leave, let's make fun memories!"

I just stood there. I am holding my tears to come out.

Han Yi Ahn then came and said, "Ya Gong Tae Kwang, can you stop bother Go Eun Bi?! She has me now !"

"Han Yi Ahn, he didn't bother me..we just talk."

"Ya Han Yi Ahn, I know she's with you now but you should treat her better if you didn't want me to snatch her away from you!" 

Gong Tae Kwang then leave Eun Bi and Han Yi Ahn alone in the rooftop.

"Go Eun Bi,let's have lunch.."

Without me knowing, a tear that I hold it finally pour down. I don't know why my heart hurt so bad. When I leave him before, I didn't feel this. 

"Go Eun Bi, what's wrong? Did he hurt you? I will hit him!"

cry "Aniyo, he didn't do anything.." Tae Kwang is right, he always right. I am with Han Yi Ahn now, I should be happy.. I can't even return his feeling but why this tears... 

Han Yi Ahn hugs her and said "I won't ask the reason, just cried,until you satisfied."

 

Tae Kwang

​Tae kwang know that he has to leave. His presence is not welcome when Han Yi Ahn with Eun Bi. However, its the first time he is seeing her like that,she seems like she's going to cry. It's impossible when she left me before she even didn't look back. 

He went to cafeteria, he ate and then back to class but she and Han Yi Ahn have gone.. They might gone to skip class and have a date.. How nice.. At least I don't need to worry about her again, He hate to admit it but Han Yi Ahn is nice guy and what is matter that she's happy with him..It's hard not to see her smile, to hear her laugh and I like to make her smile but I even love it when I am the reason why but this is for the best...

***

It's been a week since their conversation, Tae Kwang is busy preparing for leaving and his last exam. Since his dad already left, he needs to do it by himself. However, he notice that she is avoiding him and is she getting skinner? She's never text him again. she has han yi ahn and Eun Byul.She's going to be fine. Until he hears Song-Joo and Shi-Jin conversation..

"Eun Bi didn't want to eat again?should we buy something"

"Yes, let's buy her bread"

Tae Kwang approach her and sit on the chair beside her, "What are you doing, instead eating?"

"I just want to be alone"

He smile

"Ya I really want to be alone this time"

"That's what I mean"

"Gong Tae Kwang, are you really going to leave?"

"......Eun Bi-ah, let's do something fun today."

"What?"

"Cmon, let's go somewhere after the class."

"Where?"

"Just trust me okay?"

"Okay.. but if the place is not worth it, I can ask you to do something for me okay?"

"Call but if you like it then you also has to do the same"

"Okay. pinky promise"

"pinky promise, cmon let's eat! I am starving"

**

They went to arcade to play games. 

"Yah Eun Bi,you really play the shooting games. Here's like this.."

He touch her hands and his head next to her head. Eun Bi cannot concentrate,it just too close for her but she never want to be part away from him.

"Focus on the target and shoot."

"Wow..it bull eyes.. You really good at this."

"Hehe..This is my hidden talent"

After having fun playing, Tae Kwang ask her to follow her to the hospital rooftop like they used to go before.  

"Wow we're lucky! we have clear night, we can see star and moon clearly."

"Huaa it's been ages since we came here."

"Eun Bi-ah..."

"Hmm.."

"Did you see that moon?"

"Yes..."

"No matter where I am or where you are, we can still the same moon right?"

He smiles and said "I might not be there for you like I used to but distance isn't an issue because in the end, we still have each other. Loving you is the best decisions of my life. I have no regret. Just be happy while I'm not here. Okay Eun Bi?!"

He smiled at her again..

"Tae Kwang-ah..When i first met you i never realized how much you would end up being someone so important to me. I'd like to run away from you but if you didn't come and find me.. I would be devastated.. This few days has been hard for me,not able to talk to you is one of the hardest thing I have to do.....I think.....I might like you....I don't know how....I don't know why.... I just did. But, I am still not sure. I am sorry"

"Eun Bi, do you like this place that I bought you?"

"Hmmm yes."

"Good, then you owe me."

"What do you want?"

"Can I have your first kiss as our goodbye?"

He step forward towards her. Without a warning, she kiss him in the lips. just few seconds. 

"That's not how you kiss Eun Bi. This is how.."

He pull her close and kiss her passionately..

"I love you Eun Bi.."

"Gong Tae Kwang,thank you for making my stomach full of butterfly and my heart beats so loudly.. wait for me until I am ready to run towards you. That time, I will love you endlessly."

 

Eun Bi

The day it finally here.. the day that Tae Kwang has to leave. Eun Bi gave him last hug before he's going to his flight.. He whisper "Annyeong Eun Bi..until we meet again..whenever you are having bad days just remember, I love you"

"Contact me when you arrive okay? Annyeong Tae Kwang. See you soon.." I love you Tae Kwang. I do love you. You are everything I want, everything I need. Just wait a little bit, I will come to you..

 

Epilog Eun Bi - Han Yi Ahn

** In the rooftoop, after Tae Kwang left **

She push Han Yi Ahn so she can release from his hug.

"I am sorry Han Yi Ahn. I don't think I can do this anymore"

"What do you meant?"

"Us.. I feel like we've grown apart, you busy with your swimming and mine with school. I rarely seeing you, when I need you, you're not there. To tell you the truth I feel like your heart is not fully mine and my heart is not fully yours. The person you like is not me but unnie,no matter how hard to me to try, I won't be like unnie. I don't want to be like someone else other than me. I want to be Eun Bi, not the extended version of Eun Byul"

"I like you Go Eun Bi. I can change, just tell me which one you didn't like."

"It's not you Han Yi Ahn.. I am just tired being my sister, at first I just happy when I can be whoever I want when I was with him. The more I denied, the more obvious the answer. It's hard to like someone that you didn't love but it's harder to pretend not to love someone that you love. I will always care for you even we're not together but I can't love you.. I thought my feeling towards you is romantic feeling but instead it's a feeling towards friend..I am sorry.."

"I didn't to choose to fall for you Eun Bi, my heart did.. I like you not Eun Byul. Please believe me.."

"It doesn't matter whatever I believe Han Yi Ahn. I am slowly giving up on our relationship and he slowly but sure enter my heart."

"Go Eun Bi,you just confused now because he's going.. Just give us time and if he is the one that you love after those times passed,then I will gave you up. just gave us another try Eun Bi"

"Sorry Han Yi Ahn, I didn't think we're going to workout but I will give my feelings another time to make it sure that you or him is the one that in my heart."

**

Han Yi Ahn leave her alone in the rooftop.. He went to the gym to swim. Swimming is the only thing that he loves and always be there for him.. 

Go Eun Bi took her bags and went to home.She see her unnie and tell her every thing. Eun Byul comfort her but Eun Bi said "Go unnie, he needs you the most. I am going to be okay.. but he needs you more than me."

**

Han Yi Ahn is still swimming until the door is open.. 

"Go Eun Bi?"

"Pabo! it's Go Eun Byul, after all this time you can distinguish between me and Eun Bi. No wonder she dumped you."

"Geez.."

"Are you okay?"

"I am okay now"

**