We're not dating but he's still mine

I’m thankful that you’re here

Taekwang

He see her, walking alone to school. Han Yi Ahn might has practice, he thought. those couple usually went to school together.

He realize that he is not her number one yet as long as she happy,nothing else matter. Even his heart is burned with jealousy, every time she with that guy. Seeing her happy face is enough for him. 

"Annyeong, Go Eun Bi! Waahh you should thank me today, you will have a very lucky day since you saw me in this early morning.."

"Ya Tae Kwang-ah, don't you know that my luck decrease every time I see you."

"Jeez.. Where's Han Yi Ahn? Did he has a practice today?"

"Ah yes.."

He notice something wrong, "What's wrong? Did you miss him so much?"

"Ah yes maybe.."

He hate when she make that face, he needs to do something to see her smile again,"You know he should be careful, leaving you often like this especially when you close with a handsome guy like me, I can make you fall for me soon or later. Hehehe"

"Cih.. In your dream!!"

At least she smile again, "Ah cem. Did you have anything to do today? I need to buy present for my mother, since I'm a guy and it's been awhile since I gave her anything, your opinion will be helpful"

"Is it for you mom birthday? I am free today, I can accompany you"

"Hmm..not for birthday just a present for something else. Let's go after school.." he fake his smile. I will tell you when the time is right Eun Bi. Biyane

**

"How about this wallet? I think your mom going to like it. She will think of you every time she open it."

"Wah EunBi-ah, your taste is really good. I think eomma will love it. Okay let's buy this. Did you hungry?"

"A little bit, let's eat something."

"Call! Actually I'm starving, shopping this kind of thing drains my energy. Let me pay first"

"Okay. I will wait in that store"

After he paid, he notice EunBi look a cute scrunchy but she seems hesitate to buy it. He walks towards her and said "It's cute. It might help you to fix your plain face. Why you don't buy it?"

"Jeez, even without that, I already pretty. Beside, It's too expensive for scrunchy. Cmon let's eat"

**

They decide to eat burger. He paid for the food and bring it to the table. 

"Aigoo, you eat like child Tae Kwang-ah. Your mouth full with sauce." she then reach his mouth and wipe it with napkin 

He just stood and see her amazedly, she might not realize it but this small gesture make his heart beats so hard. He afraid that she might hear it, "Jeez, stop it, I am not a kid anymore, give me the napkin." 

"Here's..you know,you can say thank you.."

"Thanks..and here's.." He gave her a small present.

"What is this?"

"This for accompany me. Wear it okay!"

He gave her the scrunchy that she wants. She smiling and said "Thank you Gong Tae Kwang"

 

Eun Bi

Spending time with Tae Kwang always fun, she even forget that she feels lonely when Han Yi Ahn busy with his practice. She then remember that she hasn't contact him today. He actually line her few hours ago when she's with taekwang.

"Han Yi Ahn, biyane. I just arrive at home. I went to shopping mall with taekwang to buy her mother present and we ate before we went home. How's practice?"

few minutes later he reply her, "practice is good, it's already late. You should sleep. Tomorrow I don't have practice, see you at school. Good night Eun Bi"

"Good night Han Yi Ahn"

Our text always those short, when we meet, we didn't have too much to talk about. He's busy with swimming and I'm busy with our last year at school. I should be happy but why I feel lonely. She looks the giant teddy bear that he gave to her. I felt even lonely every time I see it. She then look the scrunchy that Tae Kwang gave her and make her smile just think about it. She then text him

"Tae Kwang-ah are you already at home?"

few seconds later, he reply, "Just arrive. Haven't you sleep? Did you miss me already?"

"Aniyo! I just getting ready to sleep. I'm afraid that you will bother me with your text. I want to be alone right now so don't bother me."

15 minutes but no reply.. He might be sleeping now.. She feels even more down, didn't he remember their own codes. but then..

"Eun Bi-ah, come out for second, I'm in front of your house."

He just arrive at his house few minutes before, we have long day at school and at shopping mall but he still come to see me again. I cannot help to smile.

"Tae Kwang. Why?"

"Why? you the one who has something wrong. What's the matter Eun Bi?"

"Aniyo​ kwenchanayo, it just after Eun Byul went study aboard. The house just feels empty"

"Do you want me to sleep in your house so you won't feel alone again? hehe"

"Jeez..In your dream!"

"Wow, I think you psychic, you even know that it's in my dream. hehehe"

I kick his leg. "jug eul lae?!"

he rub his leg and said "Ahhh apeu.." I can't help not to smile.

He then said, "Eun Bi-ah, whenever you feel alone, just text/call me okay? Even though in the future, I cannot be rush to come to you but I will listen to you and I give my best to make you smile again. Just don't give me that sad face again. Your face is ugly enough,just don't make it worse.. hihi" 

"Tae Kwang gomawo" 

"Aigoo, it's not a big deal. Go take a rest, I will see you tomorrow okay. But I can stay at your home if you want..."

"Jeez, Go! See you tomorrow.."

**

Today, Han Yi Ahn come to school. We spend time together but I notice Tae Kwang is not having lunch in cafeteria. He also not in class, he might be sleeping in the rooftop but he never skip a meal before. Something might happen, is it because he went to my house last night? I excuse myself to Han Yi Ahn and buy bread then went to rooftop. He was there, sleeping. 

"Tae Kwang-ah, are you sleeping?"

"Ah Eun Bi-ah, how come I slept when you ask me question?

"Is it because you went to my house?"

"Ani. I just help abeoji until very late."

"Ahh.. I buy you a bread. At least eat something and I won't bother you sleeping after you eat."

 "Gomawo, Eun Bi-ah. You know, I don't have energy to eat,maybe you can feed me.."

"Jeez..eat yourself!"

"Hehe.. by the way, you look really good wearing that scrunchy."

"Gomawo.." even he is sleepy, he notice every detail of me.no wonder I'm flustered when I'm with him. Ah not flustered, I just feel thankful. Jeez What's wrong with me, I have Han Yi Ahn!

**

Me and Han Yi Ahn went to see a movie. It's been awhile since our last date. It was nice movie, he was gentleman as usual. I am happy when we're together but I cannot stop thinking about Tae Kwang. I text him while Han Yi Ahn in bathroom. And Tae Kwang reply that "I'm okay and I'm with abeouji now" which make me relieved. 

When she arrive at home, she saw Tae Kwang and Eun Byul. 

"Unnie, Tae Kwang-ah.. Why are you here? When's unnie arrive?"

"Hi Go Eun Byul. You didn't tell me that you are coming home"

"Eun Bi-ah, I just arrive and Tae Kwang is nice enough to take all my luggage here." "Hi Han Yi Ahn, it's been awhile. Are you lose weight? You look like a walking bone"

"Hey ya! I finished carrying your stupid bags.I am going home. Okay!"

"Geez, you should be nice to me or otherwise should I tell your secret to everyone."

"Waaa.. we have a deal. You promise, remember?"

"It depends on your behavior"

"This is the first time I think Han Yi Ahn is a great guy,he can tolerate with you for years while I cannot stand with you even for few seconds."

Unnie has tae kwang's secret. How come? I am the only one who know every thing about him. But now she knows something that I don't know. And didn't he said that he was with his father but why he's here with unnie. I don't know what's wrong with me but I feel so uneasy. I just need to ask,

"What's secret Tae Kwang-ah?"

He surprised but he said "I will tell you later, just take a rest. You already have long day with him, I think you need to charge your energy. See you tomorrow okay"

"Ya! Stop concern about Eun Bi! It would be lovely date if I don't run to you." "Go Eun Bi, it's getting late. take rest okay? see you tomorrow. Eun Byul, next time just call me instead contact this jerk and you owe me a lot of story. let's meet up okay?!"

**

"Eun Bi, what's up with you? I heard from Tae Kwang that you feel lonely."

"Tae kwang said that to you? that's why you come home?"

"Yes he did. He said that he concerned about you. It's one of many reason I come home. I finished all my task there so I can spend my holiday here. We have long summer holiday and I want to spend it with you and Eomma"

"Jin-jja?! I am happy you're here unnie. Our summer holiday just two weeks away and we can spend it together." "Hmmm..Unnie, can I ask you question? what kind of secret between you and tae kwang?"

"Why you want to know? Do you really curious?"

"Aniyo, forget it!"

"Hahaha.. I really want to tell you but i think he should be the one who tell you. And tomorrow me and Tae Kwang will going somewhere just the two of us. Is it okay with you?" 

just the two of them? why? of course is not okay? but he's not even mine. I never felt this uneasy when unnie with Han Yi Ahn. Tae Kwang and Unnie?! too absurd. 

"Why is not okay? of course it's okay. It's getting late, I have to sleep. Good night Unnie"

"Jin-jja? haha.. You know that you don't need to lie in front of me. Let's continue tomorrow, I'm so tired after long journey. Good night Eun Bi."