Thank you for being you, you are my person

I’m thankful that you’re here

"Tae Kwang-ah, about that.."

"About what?"

"Married.. I'm not ready now"

"Huahahahah.. Ya Go Eun Bi! I'm just kidding. Someday in the future maybe but not now.."

"Jeez.. I hate you!"

"Nahh.. I know you love me. No one can't resist my charm"

"jeez.."

"Kekekeke.."

Suddenly..

"Go Eun Bi!! I just got a phone call.. Han Yi Ahn's dad in critical condition because of car accident!"

"What?!"

"I will go to hospital."

"I come to unnie.."

"Tae Kwang talk to you later, I need to go to hospital.. Han Yi Ahn.. Bye"

***

Go Eun Bi and Go Eun Byul arrived in hospital, they see Han Yi Ahn, he looks miserable.. 

" Han Yi Ahn.."

" How's your father?"

"He's not good. The doctor said he's in critical condition."

An hour past, the doctor came and gave him the bad news

"Han Yi Ahn-si, we're sorry we cannot save your father..."

"nooo! Abeoji! Abeoji!!"

***

After the lost of his father, Han Yi Ahn looks really miserable. He doesn't want to eat. No matter what Eun Byul and Eun Bi did, it's useless. He even start to stop practice. However Eun Bi isn't giving up yet, she always make sure that Han Yi Ahn ate something. She come to his house, make food for him and cheer him up. Even though at first he rejected her, but in the end Eun Bi persistent win him over again. 

"Han Yi Ahn, don't forget to finish the meal."

"Are you leaving? You won't eat with me. Usually abeoji.."

"biyane.. I promise to go to Tae Kwang house, he just arrive few hours ago."

He then took Eun Bi hand and said, "don't go! Stay! I need you.."

"Han Yi Ahn.. I can't.. Tae Kwang.."

"Jebal.. After all this time I still love you.. You said that I love Eun Byul but you're wrong. It's always been you.. I cannot forget all the things about you. We just young that time, we made a hurry decision, I don't want to separate from you. Stay Eun Bi, stay with me.."

"Han Yi Ahn, I can't.. "

"I can't do anything without you. Only you that I have"

"You have unnie."

"But she will go aboard again, I don't want to be alone.."

"Okay. I will stay.."

"Gomawo"

Eun Bi stay until Han Yi Ahn slept. She receive many text messages and misscall from Tae Kwang. When she want to reply it, her cellphone battery become empty. She went home and it's raining outside. It's been raining for almost an hour. When she reached home, she saw Tae Kwang. He's so wet and without an umbrella.

"Tae Kwang!"

"Go Eun Bi! Where have you been? I leave dozen messages and calls for you. Don't you know that I worried."

"Biyan.. I was with Han Yi Ahn.."

"Han Yi Ahn.. Why? He doesn't want you to leave right? So you prefer to be with him instead with me?"

"He needs me.. I can't just leave him alone"

"is he that important to you? More than me?"

"It's not that.. It just, he needs me.."

"Have you ever consider me?"

"Tae Kwang.."

"Do you still like him?"

"It's not like that"

"Then tell me what is this? Because I don't understand. You ask me to wait for you and I did. You come and said that you love me. You gave me hope that I finally can have someone that I don't need to let it go. But now, Han Yi Ahn...... In the end, it's always been him right? From the start, it doesn't change.."

"I can't leave him, he needs me.."

"But you can leave me right? "

"I..."

"You don't need to answer, I already know. Let's have a break from us. I cannot be always your second priority after him."

"Tae Kwang..I.."

"just go, you will got sick when you stay here longer.."

Eun Bi turn her body but then she stop. She remember when the last time she visit Love House..

**

flashback

She went to Love House to celebrate Ra Jin birthday. When she arrive, she heard noise sound in the backyard.

The backyard full with birthday decoration. A big table with big birthday cake and balloons everywhere. 

"Perfect! Ra Jin will love it.."

"Tae Kwang? What are you doing?"

"Ya! Pali Pali.. Ra Jin will come soon. We need to hide."

Tae Kwang took Eun Bi hand and hide it behind the big table.

"What're we doing?"

"Psttt.."

He hold Eun Bi hand and smile to her. Eun Bi quite surprise but didn't want to release from him. They then hear someone approach to the backyard. One of kid saw secretly and said, "It's Ra Jin!"

"one, two three..."

Every one reveal them self and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

Ra jin is surprised, she smiles and look very happy. They then sing a song for her, Ra Jin looks really happy. Eun Bi hug her. All of them are enjoying the party. Time flies so fast when they're having fun. Tae Kwang and Eun Bi have to go back to Seoul. They said goodbye and took the same bus. They sit together.

"Tae Kwang. Gomawo. I am so happy seeing every one smiling like that especially Ra Jin."

"Good then. Because it's a birthday and I am thinking of you. Even it's not your birthday but I am still thinking of you. Your brainwash is working, my Eun Bi"

"Hihi.. I am glad your here."

"Hoaaamm I am tired."

He leans his head toward her and said "ah jota.."

She smiles and let his head rest in her shoulder. They arrive in the evening, Tae Kwang lock Eun Bi hands, he seems didn't want to let it go. He her until they arrive at her house. Both of them still hesitant to be apart.

"Go Eun Bi, do you remember when I first kiss your cheek?"

"Hmm..yes.." She smiles bashfully

"That day, my heart beating like a drum"

"Me too.."

"Even now,I cannot control my heart beat every time I see you. Your smile is literally the most wonderful thing I've ever seen. Letting go this hand is one of the hardest thing I have to do."

Eun Bi kiss Tae Kwang cheek and said "Don't worry, I won't let you go from my heart. Not even once."

**

Eun Bi turn around but Tae Kwang is already left. She toss her umbrella away and start to run. She looks for him but he's already gone.

"Tae Kwang..Tae Kwang.. biyane.. biyane.. Tae Kwang.."

He's gone.. She's run to his house but someone stop her

"Go Eun Bi! why are you here soaking wet like that?"

"Unnie..."

Go Eun Byul touch her forehead. 

"Oh my.. Eun Bi.. it's so hot.. let's go home.."

"Ani.. I need to see Tae Kwang.."

"Are you crazy?! I won't allow it. You can meet him when you're feeling better."

"I need to see..."

Go Eun Bi suddenly feels so dizzy and she suddenly pass out.."

**

 

Tae Kwang

​His body wet from head to toe. He still cannot believe, his jealousy made him lost his everything. He lose her.

"Tae Kwang, what's happen with you?"

"Aboeji.."

"Hurry dry yourself, otherwise you will get sick"

"Yes Aboeji..I am tired. I will take a rest now."

He dried his body. He feels so sick. Not only his body but his heart and his mind. He burry himself in his bed. Close his eyes and wish this is only just a bad dream..

 

Eun Bi

She woke up in hospital. She sees a man 

"Tae Kwang.."

"It's Han Yi Ahn.."

Suddenly she feels disappointed. She remember her fight with Tae Kwang. He's gone

"I need to see Tae Kwang"

​"Are you crazy? you still sick. I will take care for you. This is my time to return all your kindness."

"You don't need to. Just let me see Tae Kwang."

"Why him, Eun Bi? Why cannot be me? He even didn't look for you"

"I need to see Tae Kwang.."

Eun Bi lose her consciousness

 

Tae Kwang

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Yes a little..I am so sorry to make you worry Aboeji."

"Just don't do something like that again. Are you going to fix your phone?"

"Yes but I doubt they can fix it. It's my fault to let it wet in heavy rain like that. I just buy a new one"

"Let's eat something before you go."

"I don't feel hungry aboeji. I will eat later."

"Promise me you will eat something? I barely see you eat"

"Yes Aboeji"

 

Eun Bi

"Tae Kwang?"

"Go Eun Byul, Eun Bi."

"Tae Kwang hasn't come? Have you contact him?"

"Yes but his phone is dead. What's happen between you two? It's not so Tae Kwang, he even run to Tongyeong when he knows you've gone."

"We have huge fight and we broke up."

"Why?"

"I hurt him. I went to Han Yi Ahn instead to be with him. I feel guilty with Han Yi Ahn. I cannot leave Han Yi Ahn when he needs me the most."

"Eun Bi, you always like that. Just because you had chosen Han Yi Ahn in the past, doesn't mean you should take a responsible of those action now especially when you already have someone that you love."

"Yes I know. I am so blind. That's why I need to see Tae Kwang. He has to know. Let me call him"

"Okay.. here's your phone.."

She push number 1 in her phone. Tae Kwang number in her screen..

"Halo.." a girl answer his phone

"Halo..Is Tae Kwang there?"
"He's in the bathroom. Who is this? I can rely your message"

"It's Go Eun Bi. Can you tell him that I call."

"Ah..Go Eun Bi. Sure"

 

Tae Kwang

"Park Soo-young, is someone call me?"

"There's a call but it's wrong number. Sunbae-nim let's find something to eat."

"I am not hungry. I just continue my work."

"Until how long you're going to be like this. It's almost a week, she didn't even look for you. She already moved on and you should too. I can help you"

"I know that but I can't pretend that I don't love her."

"It hurts you know,when I only thinking about you but her is the one who in your mind."

"Biyane.. I know that feeling but I just can't lie to my heart."

"I am not giving up. I will do anything so you finally see me and not her.."

 

Eun Bi

"Eun Bi, are you going to the reunion today?"

"Ah Yi Ahn, Yes."

"Let's come together."

"I will go with unnie."

"Eun Byul will be late. Come with me ok?"

"But Tae Kwang.."

"What?! you still thinking about him? It's been almost a month Eun Bi. He didn't visit you in hospital. He already moved one.Can't you accept that?"

"Yes but.."

"No but... It's his lose when he let you go. I will make you happy Eun Bi. I promise."

He never look for me again. Tae Kwang, my Tae Kwang. Is he really already moved on? Is all our memories didn't mean anything to him? I miss him. Miss him so bad

**

Almost all the ex-student class 2-3 come the reunion, even Seo Young-Eun and Kang So-Young come, but not Tae Kwang. He didn't come. Some of them are still the same, however Kang So Young change into a different person. She said sorry to Eun Bi and Eun Byul. But it's all in the past. She has learn her lesson.

"It's shame Gong Tae cannot come. I want to give him a punch in the face like we used to before"

"Kwon Gi-Tae! you still haven't change.."

"Gong Tae Kwang contact me that suddenly he has to go to London today."

"He contact you Teacher Kim?"

"Ah yes. Why?"

"Ani-yo..nothing.."

I thought I can meet him today. But he really do move on. He even prefer to contact Teacher Kim instead of me. Stupid Tae Kwang!

"Eun Bi, gwaenchana??"

My eyes become teary "Ah I need to get a fresh air.. Biyan"

Han Yi Ahn follow Eun Bi. They went outside. 

"Eun Bi, gwaenchana??"

"No.. I am not okay.. I miss Tae Kwang so much"

He brush her tears and pull her.

"It's okay I am here now. Everything will be okay."

Eun Bi push him, "No!"

Han Yi Ahn don't want to give her up. He take one of her hand and said, "Eun Bi, give me a chance. I will make you happy."

"No! you can't! You even can't make me smile when I'm sad. You only said that you will make me happy. If it's Tae Kwang he already do something to make me smile. How come you can make me happy when you even didn't know to cheer me up. Only Tae Kwang.."

"Let her go!" Tae Kwang come and take Eun Bi other hand.

"Tae Kwang!"

"You let her go! You didn't deserve her. You didn't even come to visit her."

"I have my reason and I don't need to explain to you!"

"Let go my hand, Han Yi Ahn."

"Go Eun Bi.."

"Let me go Han Yi Ahn. It's always been him from the beginning. Only him. Nothing else matter except him."

Han Yi Ahn let her hand go and Tae Kwang pull her hand and take her away from Han Yi Ahn and the reunion. He took her to the park.

"Tae Kwang.."

".."

"Biyane..I am caught in my guilty feeling for him. It's never been him, It's always been you. If it's not you, I'm more comfortable alone. I always remember how we first met, how you always make me smile,how you always encourage me, how you always protect me, how you called my real name, how your kiss me, how you slowly stole my heart and how you make me happy. Thank you for being in my life "

"Eun Bi.. I won't ever let you go again. You're the last thing I want to lose. I cannot lose you. I'm lost without you. I love you and make sure you didn't forget that"

He kiss her.

"Tae Kwang.."

"Ya Eun Bi.."

"Saranghae"

He kiss her again and again..

 

Epilog

"Ya! Gong Tae! I thought that you went to London."

"Well, I almost took that plane to London but then I check my phone when I see something surprising. I should got a phone call from someone important but a girl lie to me and hide it from me. So I cancel my trip and I went to that special person and then come here to see all of you."

"Wow I never know that you're a romantic person."

"Ya Shi Jin! Are you feel sorry reject him before? kekeke"

"Ya!"

"By the way, who is that special person? you should bring her here? I want to know who crazy enough to accept you and want to be with you.. I feel sorry for her.."

"Ya!"

"What's wrong Eun Bi?"

"Ah.. Ani-yo"

"So who is she?"

"A cute girl I meet in the hospital"

THE END