Chapitre 2

What is us ?

 

“ What are you doing here? ” The stranger’s ton was cold, and it sent him chills all over his body. By this one and only sentence, he knew that the study room wasn’t his but at the stranger. He was staring at him with piercing eyes, eyes who contained anger, surprisingly.

The man sure was handsome but his face was expressionless. So much that it destabilized him. Because all he was reading was in his eyes. And he gulped. With his shaky hand, he quickly closed the folder and put it back in the desk drawer, before straightening himself, face to face with the stranger with the angry stare which seemed to burn his body. “I-I was.. Searching..” he said with a shaky voice, the palm of his hand sweating he dried them on his jeans, thinking about a lie because the man in front him looked threatening, maybe it was exaggerating but he was feeling rather scared of the stranger. Well, who wouldn’t be afraid of the unknown?

 

“A sheet! I searched a sheet but unfortunately, I couldn’t find any..” what a lousy excuse.

His fear increased with the guy in front him who didn’t seem to buy his lie but he let him continue anyway.

 

“Can-Can you get me one ?” He asked with a little voice, stuttering while he tried to find a satisfying explanation if the stranger asked why he needed a sheet, thinking about that stressed him and the lump in his throat wouldn’t go away.

 

“Sure.” Said Mr. Stranger and the man approached the desk while he stepped back. His presence was making him harder to breathe. “A-And a pen please..” He rose his eyes to meet the brunet eyes and nodded then he lifted the cover of a black document organizer which contained a lot of sheets and handed it to him with a pen. “Take it and go.”  As he gulped he took the sheet trying to get away from the man the fastest he could, the gesture was too rushed to avoid any collision with Mr. Stranger, his fingertips brushing against the man’s hand and he jolted back. They were so close. And it was scary.

 

“S-Sorry !” he blurted out as he closed his eyes as if he expected to be reprimanded or hit. But the man didn’t seem to be affected by his touch. His expression remained stoic. He couldn’t help but feel scared of Mr. Stranger, his expression was so serious, so strict and he hated it so much. “P-Please... Could you spell your name for me !” he asked completely out of the blue. It was a stupid question but it was a way for him to know his name without asking his name. Mr. Stranger’s eyes widened then went back normal, visibly annoyed by the rain of questions coming out of him. 

 

“Why should I ?”  he demanded more like he stated his right with his impassive face who disturbed him so much. Yeah, why would he?

 

“I-I just forgot- I mean I’m not quite sure of the pronunciation and..” he was dead wasn’t he?

 

“You mean that you forgot my name are you kidding me-” Stranger began to say but he cut him as if he was in urgency or something like that, he wasn’t. “Could you just? P-Please ! ..”  he pleaded totally desperate to know. He needed to know, the situation he was now was confusing him so much so if he could just know the name of the man he was interacting with it would help him, a little bit, even if it wasn’t very important he needed to know. He was lost in a fog where everything coming out from the fog seemed outsider, unknown and rather strange. And to not being able to know a single thing about the thing who surrounded him made him lost confidence and bravery. 

 

 

The stranger sighed, and he feared he would not do what he asked but surprisingly he spelled his name for him. “Kris Wu. K.R.I.S  W.U”

 

“ Kris Wu... ” He repeated, the name was so foreign to his ears. And somehow he felt disappointed he was hoping that knowing the name of Wu would ring some bell in his brain, but nothing.

 

“Can you go out now-” Began Kris to be cut by the brunet “D-Do you know where is my identity card by any chance ?” If by chance Kris knew where was his identity card he would learn his identity without asking. Asking Kris was scary enough and he didn’t know where he found the guts to ask him all the thing he asked. But why would he knows? 

 

“You don’t need it.” He simply answered, ignoring the question of the boy. “You want to go back aren’t you? You can’t.” he continued without letting the brunet a chance to ask something else. But a silence installed quickly between them and he took his chance.

 

“Then, please... Say my name,”  he begged, sounding hopeless and it was so pitiful, maybe it was the reason why Kris told him after a heavy silence.

 

Chanyeol.” he finally named him, and with his large hand, Kris caressed his brown hair, his soft hair. And somewhere inside of him, he felt something breaking. It was a sweet gesture, very sweet, but when he looked at the face of Kris it was cold. Expressionless, nothing, absolutely nothing. And he felt empty.

 

“You can’t be here.”

 

And it was absolutely frustrating, he knew nothing about himself but his name, he can’t be here, he can’t have his identity card. He knows absolutely nothing but Kris and Chanyeol, he and himself.

 

“Where is my home, Kris?”

 

Kris looked at him with his usually stern face.

 

“It’s here now get out.”

“Kris there’s only a bed !”

“Don’t say the thing I already know.”

 

“So what are we !?” The question shocked Chanyeol even though he was the one who asked, this question seemed to have made a ring bell inside of him. As if the question was something he needed to know more than anything else. Five seconds passed during it Kris’s stare locked with Chanyeol’s and a mocking smile appeared on his face. Cold chills traveled and spread all over his body as Kris sneered. And somewhere, it seemed that a vase broke, water spilling on the floor with a flower falling on the top of shattered porcelain.

 

“What are you doing Chanyeol? Are you doing the lovesick scene of ménage ?” And his eyes widened. Kris frightened Chanyeol so much with so little, it was his first interaction with him but he still managed to fill Chanyeol with fear of knowing. Was it so bad to know?

 

It surely was, if Wu was mad like this.

“Why are you asking so many question Channie, what are you trying to tell me? Why are you asking things you already know, why Chanyeol. If I asked you, would you answer me ?” as he spoke the end of his sentence softened, it seemed so bitter and it surprised Chanyeol, why the sudden change? But Chanyeol remained quiet, he didn’t know what to answer. He knows nothing so what could he answer to Kris. During a moment his expression changed from indifference to hurt but maybe all of it was something he imagined.

 

“You wouldn’t, as if,” he answered for himself muttering as he turned away his gaze from Chanyeol when he tried to open his mouth to speak, Kris stopped him.

 

“I expected this silence, don’t bother yourself to answer. We had this talk so many times I can’t even count them, now just get away.” He said barely louder than a whisper but louder enough for Chanyeol to hear.

 

What did he miss?

 

 

Chanyeol just nodded and left the study room, without bothering to look at Kris, but when the door closed he turned his back to only face a door. And he sighed. Was he disappointed? Not a single sound was coming out from the study room. The only sound in the whole flat seemed to be his thought in his head and the sound of his footstep as he headed back in the big bedroom.

It was his home. His bedroom, his bathroom, his kitchen. Everything was his but the study room wasn’t. It was Kris’s.

 

It was his flat but why didn’t it feels like a home.

 

Everything here was too big, too white too grey or black. There is nothing who seems to hold a sign of life. Everything is silent, dead-silent. If he screamed he was sure that no one would hear not even Kris. It was hard to breathe here, he was suffocating. He was feeling so lonely in this big house. Not even Kris’s presence seemed to fill his loneliness.

 

He knows nothing about Kris, and he feels bitter about it. What’s the big deal after all? It doesn’t matter, he said to himself.

 

 

In the bedroom, nothing changed, the bed is still messy, he guessed that no one came after him and he just let himself fall into the bed on his back with a –Poof muffled sound feet still in mid-air . Turning on his stomach he buried his face in the blanket, face still buried he grabbed with his right hand a pillow and pushed himself totally on the large bed and he took a breath before setting himself more comfortable in the big bed. The sheet had a nice flowery scent, very light but very pleasant. It was calming and relaxing so much that he soon drifted off to sleep without noticing that Kris was watching silently, back leaning on the doorframe, watching the younger sleeping before he left, closing the door behind him.

 

 

When he opened his eyes he’s greeted by darkness, all he saw was dark, then grey, the grey isn’t space, but it’s a fog, walking to get out he continues to walk straight ahead, never looking back or turning left or right. Without noticing that he was lost he continues to walk still believing that he knows where he goes but when he turns his back it’s only how he realizes that he’s lost, the only thing he does is running as if behind him, behind the fog was a monster hidden. But there’s no such thing. As he continues to run the fog seems to get thicker and then his limbs began to feel heavier, very heavy so heavy that he falls onto the ground and he can’t move, he tries over and over but he’s stuck.

The thick and grey fog seems to get darker and darker as the seconds pass and somehow he felt like he’s trapped, the ground behind him began to move then a black hole under him appear, he can’t move so all he does is falling.

 

He screams.

 

But when he does no sound is coming out, the fall seems to never stop.

 

“Who are you.” A voice echoed in the fall, but he can’t answer, he doesn’t know and he can’t speak.

 

“What are we ?” ask again the foreign voice. But he still can't answer. If he doesn’t know even himself how can he know for ‘we’.

 

 

His eyes shot open, sight blurry, panting and sweating, Chanyeol tries to steady his respiration by sitting, he’s alone in the bed again, this time it’s night and the moonlight shine through the large window. He felt lost. His respiration regulating and when the loud sound of his breathing calm down he looked around him. It’s the same room. Nothing changed. How long had I been asleep? He doesn’t know, anything new. And then something caught his eyes, a little light, but it’s not a light, it’s a silvery gleam, it near the door of the dressing. He’s off the bed standing on his two feet without falling, walking toward the silvery gleam when he was nearer he looked on the floor. Besides his left foot a silver ring gleaming with the moonlight. It seemed almost magical. He picked up the ring and looked closely, there was something engraved inside of the ring, he scanned what he read, analyzing it very carefully.

 

 

Wufan & Chanyeol

 

 

Who’s Wufan? 

 

 


Please be aware that English is not my first language, so it'll have a lot of errors. ( I hope it won't have too much.. )

 

Thanks to prettykidinyellow WUPARK92 holikaholika MoguMugo Kyujjjj97 AriesWater xulikilla_elf ipsycho mizatvxq Jahu25 ahyeen YeollieKristine cutiekris MTKris for surbcribing

Thanks to prettykidinyellow WUPARK92 cutiekris for vorting

Thanks to Kaynne WUPARK92 anieina kyujjjj97 ZacKris for commenting

I was so touched that people would like my lousy story.. And I am sorry to make you wait this long ! I had to stay with family.

They don't like when I'm on my computer: Sigh; Well.. I'll try to make an update more often but it's not a promise !  Would be very hard to promise.. T-T

I FEEL PRESSURED. QwQ 

 

But I'm happy, and I hope I didn't disappoint you too much with my lousy chapter..  ( Sorry ) and plus I made you wait... very sorry..

I really hope it will reach your expectation and/or not disappoint you too much..

 

Thank you very much for reading ! 

Have a nice day. XOXO :)