Surprise~!

Kisses

             It`s been two years since Taehyung and Jungkook have been dating. Although they got into a big fight once, but it only make their relationship stronger. Without them realizing, the two is graduating. It`s been days since Jungkook wakes up early for school.

 

              She looks at her phone and smiles brightly when she looks at the memo for today in the calendar apps. She puts it aside and properly get up from her bed. She stretches and looks at the window. The sun shines so bright likes it tries to portray how Jungkook feels.

 

                After washing up, she looks at the mirror and puts on some lip balm. She hates it when her lips dry. It always makes her want to peel it off resulting her lips to bleed. Just as she`s about to tie her hair with a red ribbon the doorbell rings.

“Wait! I`m coming”

 

                 She rushes downstairs and opens the main door. “Ah.. It`s you,” she rolls her eyes and walks to the kitchen. Taehyung frowns at her reaction and closes the door. “That`s how you greet your boyfriend?” he asks and follows her like a puppy.

“Yah Jeon Jungkook! Give me some love”

 

                    He wraps his arms around her waist and spins her. She squeals and giggles softly. Taehyung can`t help but smile at his cute girlfriend. “Put me down or you won`t get breakfast,” she threaten him  with a smile that`s so bright. It doesn`t sound that serious either but he puts her down anyway.

 

                   “Why are you coming so early anyway?” she sets up their breakfast and sits beside him. Taehyung takes a bite and hums in delight. “My parents aren`t home for today and I thought we should celebrate today together,” Jungkook nods and the two eat in silent.

 

                    As the ceremony ended, Taehyung and Jungkook run with intertwine fingers to their group of friends. Their other hands tightly hold their own certificates with big smiles. Jin hugs his best friend and the other hugs back.

“Congratulation Kookie!”

“You too Jinnie~!”

 

                      Taehyung fist bump with Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok. The three congrats him and his girlfriend. Namjoon holds Jin`s shoulder and suggest all of them to eat at the café his cousin own. All of them agree and pile up in Yoongi`s car.

“Hoseok oppa! I heard you will go to L.A next year, is it true?”

 

                      Jungkook breaks the silent with her question. She turns to her side and looks at Hoseok with sad face. He looks at her and puts on a small smile. “I really want to take this one time opportunity to pursue my career as dancer Kookie, you wouldn`t like it if Oppa doesn`t achieve his dream right?” she sighs and nods.

 

                       Just before she could lays her head on Hoseok`s shoulder Taehyung pinches her cheek. “Yah! You should stop mingling on people business~!” she yelps and hits his arm. “Stop it Tae! It`s hurt!” he sticks out his tongue and keeps pinching her cheek. Hoseok laughs at their antic and could just shakes his head.

 

                     Jin turns around to see what causes the commotion and just rolls his eyes. “What did she do again Tae?” Taehyung stops teasing his girlfriend and caresses her already red cheek instead to sooth the throbbing feels. “She tried to make Hoseok hyung  stays here!” she fakes a sob and turns to the said guy.

 

“Oppa! Look at Tae!”

 

                      Hoseok puts on a poker face and answer with an expressionless “so?” she gasps dramatically and turns to Jin instead. The two guys laughs and high five each other. Jin coos her with a mocking voice making her irritates. She hits the three guys on the head making them yelp and hold their head. Jin quickly turns to his boyfriend with a pout.

 

                    “Namjoonie~ Look what that brat did! My head hurt,” he lays his head on the other shoulder and whines like a baby. Namjoon chuckles and pats the other head. “It`s okay babe, she just hit you a little bit,” the three at the back look at them and fake a vomit sound.

 

                   After arriving to the said place all of them get out one by one. Hoseok holds out his hand to help Jungkook and the other takes it happily. Taehyung feel quite annoyed with it but let it go anyway. Yoongi then locks the car and takes Jimin`s hand in his. The two lead the way and the others follow.

 

                    Once everyone settles down properly, the waiter come to take their order. “What can I get for all of you?” the boy smiles brightly when he sees someone he knows. “Jungkook noona?” Everyone seem to be dumbfounded and looks at the two conversing.

 

                  Jungkook claps her hand and introduces the boy to the others. “Guys this is my junior, Lee Chan!” everyone greets him happily. Before they can continue their conversation, a foreigner looking boy comes behind the waiter. “Chan-ah what do you do now?” he asks sternly. Namjoon chuckles and shakes his head.

 

               “Wait.. so this is the Chan you want me to meet Vernon?” at the sudden question everyone looks at Namjoon with big eyes of curiously except for Jin. “Hi Jin hyung! Namjoon hyung! Yeah, it`s this not so tall midget I want you to meet the other day.”

 

               Jungkook seem to get it all now and laughs out loud. “Channie! It`s him you want to seduce all this time?” Chan blushes and groans. “J-just shut up noona. You`re more embarrassing than my mom.” He states out loud. He tries to run away but then been stop by his boyfriend.

 

               “Have you get their order yet?” shaking his head Chan stands at his place again with bright red cheeks. Jimin can`t help but finds it cute. He states it out loud making the young waiter groans in agony. Jungkook leans to Taehyung to calms herself down. The other wraps his arm around the petite waist firmly.

 

               After the chaos had calm down, the seven freshly graduates students wolfs down their food. Just like that, evening comes and all of them goes back to their own place with a promise to meet up tomorrow for their hang out.

 

               Since Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung live in the same neighborhood, the three walks home together. Hoseok and Jungkook talk about the boy plan asking when he will take his flight and when he will be back home. In the midst of the talk, Taehyung has sneaks his hand and interlaces his fingers with Jungkook as he silently hears what the two talk about.

 

               The girl casually squeezes the other hand lightly. Taking it as a permission, Taehyung pulls her closer to him. Hoseok who sees the affection the two shows can`t help but feel a bit awkward. Although he try his best to move on, he still can`t let go of Jungkook that well. With that, his decision to go to L.A seems to be a really good idea.

 

                 “Well then I guess I should be going.” Hoseok states and points to a 3-storey house. The couple nods and waves goodbye. Before Hoseok can walk inside Jungkook gives him a back hug. “You better call me when you are going to the airport.” The light threaten only meet with an empty promise hums. Hoseok slowly unwrapped the girl arms and turns to her. “You should go home now.”

 

                 The older leans closer but then just ruffles the younger hair. He turns to Taehyung who eyes getting bigger but then just nods awkwardly when Hoseok waves at him. Jungkook sighs and nods. “See you soon oppa!” with the last greeting the younger goes back to her boyfriend. The two takea last glance to Hoseok before walking away.

 

                Hoseok nods and mumbles softly under his breath. “Goodbye my little bunny.” His voice laces with fondness then just grins sadly. “Time to pack up.” He then jogs into his house.

 

               “I`m seriously gonna miss Hoseok oppa.” Jungkook sniffs as t`s getting colder. Taehyung pulls her into a sidehug and nods. “I guess me too. But you have me now and I swear I`m gonna protect you. Don`t worry kookie.” Jungkook smiles lightly and nods. They stops in front of her house and Taehyung still has not let go off the other.

 

              “Since we`re already graduate. Want to have a date tomorrow?” Taehyung asks casually. Jungkook acts like she is thinking before nodding with a huge smile. “Want to stay up all night at my house?” she then asks. Taehyung grins brighter. “Playing game? Heck yeah! See you tomorrow babe.”

 

            Jungkook rolls her eyes playfully at the nickname and just leans closer to leave a quick peck on the taller lips. “Yeah yeah. See you too taelien.” With that, Taehyung escorts her to the front door and waits for her to walk in. She waves her hand and closes the door.

 

           Before Taehyung can even turn around the door open once again. Jungkook tip toes quickly to leave one last long kiss on Taehyung`s sweet lips before turning bright red and shuts the door up at Taehyung face. The other once again grins maniacally as he skips back to his home right beside hers.                 

 

 

----------

A/N:

IDK what this is but yeah..

sorry for the bad grammar/spelling error 

I do this out of boredom and I hope you enjoy it(?)

btw check out my new fanfic 'My Bias'

it`s a fanxidolau! of taekook eue

till then bye ies~ >.