Final

Kisses

       It`s like any other day, Jungkook and Taehyung late for their class after staying up all night killing the boss in their video games. As they rush into the class and sits at their seat, their other friends greet them.

       

       Jungkook untied her  messy bun before turns to her best friend, Jin. “Jin, can I borrow your comb?” she puts on her puppy eyes. Jin sighs and shakes his head. “What happen to you?” he passes the comb to her. She turns her head to the back of her seat and points at Taehyung using , making it looks like she`s pouting.

 

        Taehyung raises his eyebrow and looks at her confusedly. “What?” he asks out loud making all the classmates turn to him. Jungkook shakes her head and continue to comb her hair. Before she could tie up her hair, the 3rd period teacher comes in.

 

         The girl sighs since it`s the most hate subject of hers. English. Taehyung who still staring at her just chuckles when he sees how bored she is. He tears off a piece of paper from his notebook and writes a note.

 

‘Oi! What`s with that face?’

   

          He fist up the paper and throws it to her with a bad aim. To make the matter worse, their teacher turns around the same time he throws it at her. The furious teacher then calls both of their name shocking the girl.

 

“Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, I`m sure you two have more times to chit chat and being lovey dovey. Both of you stand out of my class. Now!”

 

         Before Jungkook can protest, Taehyung has already grabs her arm and sticks his tongue out at the teacher. “Oh I`m pity that you`re still solo miss Kim. At least I have my Kookie~ Let`s enjoy our date babe!”

 

         All the pupils have their jaw drop from the resident alien bold statement. Even Jungkook seems to be in daze and confuse. Taehyung takes the advantage to drag her out of the class to the rooftop. It`s taking about two minutes for it to down on her what had happen.

 

“YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!”

       Here`s come devil Jungkook. She kicks the other thigh making him cringe. “Next time, don`t make stupid joke! Now she has more reason to fail me!” she huffs and punches Taehyung`s arm. You see, the only girly thing about Jungkook is her only appearance. And her voice. And her cooking. Oh she could sew too. And very great sense of fashion.

 

          Okay, maybe she is the oh-so perfect ideal girl of guys but the only flaw she has is her temper and the way she deal with it. Like for an instance, if Jimin been a , she will straight out punch him on the stomach. Yeah.. she also quite strong for a girl.

 

            There`s one time when she helped him courting the all famous senpai Suga or Yoongi Hyung for Jimin, he babbled about how he was fat and ugly and s. Jungkook became furious since she was tired and had no time to deal with mopey Jimin. She grabbed his shoulders and freaking punched him on the face!

 

              The next day he came to school, everyone were gawking at his purple eye. Jimin was quite grateful for that since Yoongi gave all his attention to him. He may or may not slipped a ‘thanks and you`re awesome!’ note with her favourite banana milk.

 

               Hoseok once been kicked at the Almighty Horse (a.k.a his ) by her when he first enroll the school. If it`s not wrong, Jungkook was a freshmen back then. She was the all time shy and sweet girl that everyone seems to adore and like (she still is).

 

                 He was lost when he tried to search the office. He looked around for helped but people didn`t seem to give him any attention. He huffed and looked around again. His eyes then met the cute girl who was talking to a guy with an orange hair.

 

                   He smiled and set his eyes on the duo but then the guy left after he patted her hair. So then, his only target was the girl. He followed her to ask but then felt a little bit weird when she walked to the field. Hoseok was sure they need to change their clothes if they have P.E so he shrugged and stopped right behind her.

 

                 Without rain or wind, she turned around and kicked his precious junior while screaming ‘Pedo and Tae’. Hoseok swore that he saw angels waiting for him at the other side. All he could muttered before darkness engulfed him was

“Where`s..the..of-office?”

 

                     When he woke up, he met with the same girl fidgeting on her seat. She asked him about his condition. He hesitantly nodded his head. She then smiled making her cute bunny teeth showed up. The two became friends after that. Hoseok heart by then had beat quite fast as he been guided by her to the office.

 

 

          Back to the main scene, Taehyung puts on his infamous box smile that can shine the day light out of everyone. He wraps his arm around her shoulder and rubs it. “Oh come on Kookie! We have Namjoon hyung to help,”

 

            “Easy for you to say, the only think he says if he saw me is ‘Where`s Jin?’ “ Jungkook tries to impersonate the said guy by dropping her voice a few octave. It only makes the boy laughs his off over her cute imitation. She unconsciously pouts and hits his arm. Hard.

“Ouch! You don`t have to do that!”

“You ask for it!”

 

                  The two then keeps arguing until they reach their destination the rooftop. Yeah, they skips their classes until lunch time because why not? Since the teacher just kick them out so..

“Ah~! Fresh air!”

“Shut up alien, we will get caught”

 

                Taehyung shrugs and sits at the abandoned chair follows by Jungkook. The girl let her hair down since she doesn`t really like tying her hair. It`s pulling her scalp, she said. Taehyung pats his lap for her to sit since the other chair had gone. She scrunches up her face and shakes her head.

“Nope!”

 

                “Oh please, it`s not like you never sit on me,” he mumbles and pulls her to his lap. She let out a girly squeal and in a matter of second he wraps his arms around her to stop her from moving. She huffs and puffs out her cheek. Her face slowly turns as red as her ribbon that now been tied by the wrist by Taehyung.

 

                “C-can you at least turn me around?” she stutters and quickly bites her lips when she realizes how close their faces are. He grins and pats her cheek. “Just look at me, I`m handsome enough,” she scoffs and just about to open when he suddenly tugs a strand of hair behind her ear. All of the words that once by the tip of her tongue fly away.

 

                 The two meet eyes and stays like that. It`s doesn`t matter who leans to who but the next thing Jungkook knows, Taehyung and her are kissing. Just lips moving to their own rhythm with close eyes. Taehyung hands stays firm to the small waist of hers while she has holds his shoulders feeling herself melting from the movement of their lips.

 

                   They pull away after a few minutes still daze and confused. Mainly Jungkook. She searches for an answer in Taehyung`s eyes but what she sees indeed makes her feels more confused. Why did he looks at her like that? So warm. Different than they used to be. Or is it just her that never notice. But it is full of adoration for sure.

 

                      He is about to say something when the bell rings and the door is open. “JUNGKOOK!” the shouts from the one and only Jimin shock both of them. The girl quickly stands and hits Taehyung shoulder. But for once, it doesn`t hurt. Taehyung doesn`t know why but he feels rather warm and fuzzy when she does that.

 

                     “I have heard the commotion you make,” the short boy puts on a mischievous smile making Jungkook uncomfortable. She turns around and scoffs at him. “Oh please Jimin, it`s not like you don`t know him,” she points an accuse finger to the boy that still looking at her.

         She turns her head to him and blushes bright red when she catches him staring. “W-What?” he shakes his head and pats hers. Jimin watches them and can`t help but teases them.

“Taehyung! Never thought you can tame her. Look at her face!”

“Park JIMIN! Shut up or I tell Yoongi about- hmmph!”

 

          Jimin quickly closes and smiles at Taehyung. “Like I say, good at taming her,” he nods. Taehyung grins and pulls Jungkook into his arm and sticks his tongue out at Jimin. “Jungkook is my pet and I`m his master, of course I can tame her,” the girl looks quite offended and raises her hand to slaps his chest. For the first time, her hit doesn`t produce any pain cringe worth sound.

 

              “D-Didn`t I tell you to shut your mouth up!” she tries to act tough but her stutters and red face aren`t really doing a great job. Jimin mutters ‘’ under his breath and thank the God the two doesn`t hears him. He can`t imagine which bone will be break by her if she heard that.

 

                The two guys keep teasing the girl who is now whining and has Jimin shrills as she pinches his arm. The door open and come another four guys. “Kookie! I`ve been searching for you,” Hoseok opens his arms to embrace her.

 

                She runs to him and again pointing accusing finger to both Jimin and Taehyung. “Hoseok Oppa! The two of them won`t stop teasing me,” she puts on her puppy eyes mode making the guy pinches her cheek. “Ah~ Why are you so cute! Don`t worry I will nag at them,” she smiles her bunny smile and turns around to the two younger guys with an evil smile.

 

“Hey! It`s you who pinch me!”

 

               Jimin protest is been ignore by all as they sit down for lunch. Jin pulls out her lunchbox along with Jungkook before gives to her. “Thanks Jin!” she then opens her lunchbox making the two guys who sits by her side drool.

 

                “Feed me,” both of them say at the same time. All the other four guys look at them weirdly. Jungkook face turns red again and nods shyly. “Sure,” she feeds the first bite to Hoseok. He eats it happily and keeps patting her head while showing a thumb up.

 

                 Taehyung feels slightly annoyed. He is too caught up with himself that he doesn`t feel the meat that been hold in front of him. “Yah! Do you want it or not?” Jungkook usual nag wakes him up. “Just feed me Koo..kie,” Hoseok and Jungkook blinks when Taehyung suddenly holds the girl hand and guide the food to his mouth.

“The taste is getting better. Been practice?”

 

                      He talks while chewing the food. Jungkook nods and shyly replies. “It`s one of your favourite of course I will try my best,” but then she quickly adds, “Since I know you will tease me if it taste not good or-” he hugs her waist (again) and pecks her cheek.

“Don’t tell my mom but it tastes better than hers,”

 

                        The statement sure making her blushes bright red. She shakes her head and continues feeding him to shut his mouth up. Hoseok just watches them and smiles sadly. He knows that if he ever confess, rejection is ahead of him. Despite the obvious answer, he still trying his very best to show Jungkook how he feels.

 

                         He thinks that maybe the sooner the better. He doesn`t want to hold on false hope anymore. Not when it was too far for him to reach. He takes a deep breath and sighs softly. “Oppa, I have something important to ask. Meet me at the library, okay?”

 

                        Everyone looks at the girl who not so subtle asks him to meet up. Alone. After school. At school library. This makes his heart beats faster than usual but he tries to push that one thought out. Maybe she just want him to tutor her again. He nods and smiles.

“Sure.”

            

           The frowns on Taehyung face by then is so visible that Jungkook even flicks his forehead as she asks if he`s okay. For once, Hoseok can`t help but feels a little bit special although he knows it will probably be nothing.

                After school, Jungkook quickly packs her bag and says goodbye to Jin and Taehyung. She skips to the library and can`t help but to smile brightly. She giggles as the memory of her first kiss that keep replaying in her mind.

“Kookie, here!”

 

                Hoseok whispers as loud as he can to gain her attention. She makes a bee line towards the seat that been choose by him. She sits beside him and latches herself to his side. “Oppa~! Guess what!” she squeals happily. He chuckles and raises an eyebrow while thinking.

 

                 “You got an A for your English?” she pouts when her most hated subject been brought up. She shakes her head. “It`s about..” she looks around before whispers to his ear. “Tae..” Ouch! How could Hoseok forget about her crush towards her best best friend.

 

                 “Go on,” he tries his best to put on a genuine smile. When her face getting redder, he knows something big must had happen. Did he confess? Are they dating? Maybe the already are but not ready to come out? These thought never fails to pop out in his brain every time she talks about Taehyung.

“Well.. He-he.. he kissed me? I mean we kissed.”

 

             She admits while playing with her fingers. Hoseok can`t help but widen his eyes. That, by far the worst reality he ever heard in his whole life. It`s not like he doesn`t know the two will end up together. It just that the bomb that been dropped to him is too sudden.

 

             All he could replies is an ‘Oh’. He can`t stays here anymore and opts to leave like freaking now. He puts on an apologetic smile and tells her he`s sorry and he can`t help.

“Kookie, I`ve never had those experience. In fact my crush is loving someone else. Maybe.. you erm should talk to Jin instead,”

 

              He looks at his wristwatch and quickly grabs his back. He sits up and rushes a bye when his eyes getting sting. “Just remember my mom ask me to help her babysitting my nephew gotta go,” that by far is the most cruel way of running from Jungkook he has done.

 

            Jungkook shakes her head and apologize instead. He nods. As the door swings open, a tear slides down to his cheek. He sighs and puts on his infamous smile.

“I like you Jungkook, but I know better than to chase you around,”

 

             In the library, Jungkook huffs and closes her eyes. She lays her head on the table and hits it. “Stupid, he is busy and you just have to ask his help! Maybe he was right, Jin knows this thing better than us,”

 

            She frowns when the sound of a chair been pull and the sunlight been block by someone. She thinks it is Hoseok so without any hesitation she calls him. “Oppa? I thought you babysit your ne-” her words stuck at when a familiar chuckles could be heard.

 

              Jungkook sits up straight not minding her dishevels hair and looks at the guy she just talked about smiling blindly to her. “That`s nice to hear, you should call me oppa more often,” she blinks and still has her jaw drop. Taehyung closes and holds her chin.

 

“I take that as a yes?”

 

                She holds his hand that`s still tuck under her chin and squeezes it with her manly power. He yelps and pulls away. “The hell?” he cradles his hand and rubs it soothingly. Jungkook is by now getting as red as strawberries that Taehyung always save some for her from his grandma friend`s orchard.

 

“I`m sorry! I didn`t mean to I mean..”

 

                   Taehyung pulls her closer to him and captures her lips to shut her up. Jungkook eyes becomes twice bigger and before she could return the kiss he pulls away. “Looks like I found an effective way to shut you up,” he whispers while caresses her still dusty pink cheek.

“Tae..”

“Jungkook..”

 

                    The two talk simultaneously and smiles shyly. “You first,” Jungkook offers. Taehyung nods and takes a deep breath. “What I`m about to say.. I just want you to think about it first before giving any answers okay?” she nods and feels all nervous when he suddenly turns serious.

 

               “Jungkookie.. you do know that we have been friends since you know how to crawl. And I know that you have promise that you won`t date your best friend but for once can you consider my feeling? I-I just realise it..” he mutters. This is the first time Jungkook pays attention to Taehyung`s babbles. Word by word. Connecting them in her smart brain what it will lead to.

 

             “Well I don`t know since when it`s been sitting inside me but one day when we were hanging out and I walked beside you, holding your beautiful hand,” he takes a hold of her tiny hands and holds it near his lips giving a peck to them. “Looking at your gorgeous face,” he then cups her face leaning a little bit closer.

 

              “Fantasizing about you,” he glances at her body slightly before looking back at her eyes and smiles sheepishly. She blushes and mutters a ‘ert’ under her breath. “And that`s the day I woke up thinking, ‘man! How can I ignore such a fine ’” she glares at him and he quickly added “ ‘and a proper lady right in front of me’ Jungkook.. I really like you heck I think I love you.. I don`t know”

 

              Taehyung leans closer to Jungkook with his eyes now staring at her lips. “But I would like to know how far we could go so Jungkook, will you take my hand and stays by my side?” she can barely gives her respond when he leans for the third time. People says third time is the charm and Jungkook thinks it really is as she kisses back trying to pour her emotion in to the loving kiss.

 

               When they pulls away to grasp for air, Jungkook can`t help but giggles and hugs her first boyfriend. “I don`t have think I have to consider it anymore. Yes Tae.. I would love to try us too,” her words has makes Taehyung feels like floating to the cloud nine and the happiest guy in the world. He hugs her tight never thinks of letting her go.

“Jungkook”

“Taehyung”

“I really like you”

 

 

 

----------

A/N: 

    Hey guys~! ouo I know I know you guys must be thinking like wtf? xD I also know that you think the title doesn`t suit the story but what can I do xD This is one of the fic that I wrote without any plot been set up. :/ but aside from that I hope you did enjoy ^^ Thanks to all the subcribers and M1chan for comment (psst I hope we can be friends? ;D )  Till then, bye! *^*