I Asked Him About His New Girlfriend

Black Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy POV
I loved hanging with Sehun and his friends, well, now they were my friends too. Sehun wanted to take me out to dinner, we were getting up to leave when all of a sudden someone barges through the doors of the VIP room fuming!
"GD oppa... What are you doing!" I said scared that he would lash out because I was with SM artists. 
He grabs my arm and drags me out of the room. 
"Let go of me! It hurts!" As GD was pulling me out of the club someone else pulls me back by grabbing my other hand and swinging me around so that I was now behind that person. 
"Sehun... Taemin oppa..."

CL POV

we all entered YG's office and look at him standing behind his desk. he tells us to sit and we do right away, to scared to say a word. "the reason I called you here is because dispatch got a hold of pics of an exo member and Minzy on a date. don’t worry too much about it, I will take care of everything" 

"But sajangnim what about Minzy?" Bom swiftly replies

"don’t worry about her, I’ll handle everything, now go practice" with that he kicks us out of his office

"why wasn’t Sajangnim angry, we still have our dating ban and Minzy broke it with an SM artist too!" Dara whispered, curiosity filling her. 

"But Bom you broke your dating ban by going out with me" TOP interrupted us. I forgot Big Bang was with us.

"but im dating someone within YG, and you know how much YG hates SM" Bom said before everyone decides to part ways.

YG POV

After 2ne1 and Big Bang leave I walk around to my desk, sit down and just stare at my computer screen. on it was the article of Minzy’s scandal. I stare at it remembering what had occurred just a few hours ago...

Minzy walks into my office in the middle of the day, "YG I heard you are thinking about having CL unnie release a solo album in the US?"

"I was thinking about it...why do you ask?" I reply, curious as to where she is going with this.

"Because you are not going to do that...instead of CL unnies album, your going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter