I Asked Her How She Was Doing

Black Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy POV

Now I have absolutely nothing to do all day until my "date" with Taemin. I decide to stop by a boba tea shop. as I walked through the door someone bumped into me spilling tea all over my clothes.

"Ohh my god, my clothes!" I shouted.

"I am so sorry, I didnt see you walking through the door..."

All of a sudden my hand is being pulled out of the shop and into a car. what is this guy doing?

"Who are you and where are you taking me?" he takes off his sunglass and hat. that’s when I recognize him.

"sorry about that Minzy shi, lets go, I’ll buy you some new clothes." He said

"Sehun Shi!?!....Ohh no its okay you don’t have to..." I reply quickly

"no, no I should, it was my fault" he started driving away.

I couldn’t help but stare at his features, I have to admit he is really close to my ideal type.

We get to Seoul Fair mall. Sehun leads me to a clothing store and starts picking out clothes for me. 
"So... I hear you are close to Taemin hyung" 
"Ohh yeah ... he has been there for me in rough times" I say quietly. 
"Well are you two dating or something?" He asks while sneaking glances at me.
Feeling kind of weird I quickly start looking at clothes and reply "not really, I mean we have hung out sometimes but its nothing that would classify us as a couple, why do you ask?"

"then will you go out with me on a date, Minzy shi?" he replies, leaving me jaw dropped.

"...I don’t know if that’s a good idea..." I respond quickly not wanting to make things awkward. I wasn’t really sure whether I wanted to go out with Sehun shi either, I barley knew him after all. 

"why don’t you take these clothes and change into them and think my offer over while your changing. Ill wait outside for you." he says as he put a pile of clothes in my hands and pushes me to the dressing rooms.

I actually did think about it while I was changing. when I came out he was waiting outside the dressing room for me. I walk up to him "you have awesome taste for a guy..." I said while looking down at my new clothes. "Ohh umm thanks, and ... you look pretty..." he said, I look up at him and he's looking the other way. I started blushing too, then he grabs my hand "lets go I’ll buy you some ice cream. 

As we were walking I look down at our hands still together, and then up to him and say "ill take you up on your offer, do you want to consider this as our first date?" he lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter