Just Only as a Older Sister and Younger Brother

A Love Longer Than a Moment (Hyungwon Fan fiction)

I come back with two clean and dry t-shirts and find Hyungwon petting Choco.

“I’m back,” I throw a t-shirt to Hyungwon. Without hesitation or care, I take off my wet shirt and replace it with the clean one.

“Hey,” Hyungwon stutters, “At least have some decency.”

“What?” I question, “There’s nothing wrong. It’s not like I’m bare underneath. I do have a tank top on.”

“But still, stripping in front of a guy is questionable,” he mutters.

“I’m not stripping, I’m changing my clothes.”

“Okay. Okay,” he sighs.

Ah, my tank top is wet too. I take off my tank top underneath my shirt. Hyungwon looks at me with a disturbed face. 

“You seem to not realize there’s a man in this room,” Hyungwon sighs and looks away.

“You seem to not realize I don’t care and I don’t see you as a man,” I retort and lay down on a recliner.

“What?” he looks at me strangely, “What’s not manly about me?”

“Your gestures, your face, your proportions,” I list them out, “and your reactions are so feminine.”

Looking offended, Hyungwon takes off his shirt and goes over to me.

“Wait, what are you doing?”

He leans in and puts both his hands on each side of the recliner, trapping me. Ah, he’s so close to my face that it’s disturbing.

“Is this manly enough?” He leans a little closer.

I blush a little, but laugh, “You seem like a noona trying too hard to get a man’s attention.”

“What?!” he shouts.

“Noona, it’s not good for a girl to flash her chest.” I keep going on.

“Aish ... You’re the girl who stripped in front of a man.”

Changed, hyung. Anyways, who said you were a man?”

“I did.”

“I think even if you went to the doctors, they would confirm your gender is female.”

“Aish!” he cusses and slumps on the couch. I laugh loudly in response. He puts on his t-shirt, ignoring my loud laughing noises.

“You shouldn’t treat your oppa so badly, Minji,” he sighs, lifting his arms and closing his eyes.

Oppa? I thought you thought of me as a man,” I say, smiling. I sit on the couch and poke him.

“When did I ever say that?” he groans and turns away from me.

“ ‘What?! I’m not a guy!’ ‘Well, you’re virile enough to be one,’” I act out our previous conversation.

“I didn’t say you were a man though,” he sighs.

“So do you think of me as a woman?” I poke him again.

“Ha!” he laughs, “No way. If anything, I would think of you as my little brother.”

“Brother, huh ... ,“ I say slowly. I should of known he wouldn’t think of me as a woman, and not even a female ...

“Well, I only think of you as an older sister,” I say bitterly.

He turns and sleepily murmurs, “That’s fine with me.”

I put a blanket over him and a pillow under his head. I watch his sleeping face for a few seconds and say, “Well, good night hyung.”

As I turn off the lights and go into my room, I hear him whisper, “Good night, Minji.”

As I crawl in my bed, I remember the time when Hyungwon leans over me. Agh stop remembering that Minji ... 

Wait, I think I saw cuts on his arms and bruises on his chest ... I stand up and quickly rush to Hyungwon. I turn on the lights, making Hyungwon groan.

“What is it, Minji?” he moans while rubbing his eyes.

“Show me your arm.”

“Wha?” he groans again and buries his face in the pillow under him.

“Aigoo, I’ll do it by myself then.” I find his arm under the blanket and scrutinize it. What is with all these bruises and cuts? I pull off his blanket and check for any wounds on his torso.

“Agh. What are you doing ... Minji ... “ Hyungwon doses off again.

More ugly wounds ... He must have rolled down a dangerous hill ... With these kinds of cuts I wouldn’t be surprised if he broke a bone or two. 

I poke at his sternum but got no response. I moved over to the rib cage on his side. I poke lightly and hear Hyungwon whine, “Aigoo, that’ hurts ... “

If I remember correctly, Hyungwon’s gait was strange ... I check his foot and find his swelling ankle. He needs to go to the hospital ... 

I go to get a first aid kit and come back to put ointment on his wounds. I manage to get him to sit up for me to put some alcohol on the wounds on his chest.

“Agh ... Aigoo,” he moans, half asleep.

“Just wait, I’m almost done,” I say, hastily putting on the ointment and bandages.

As I’m finishing putting the last bandage, Hyungwon groans and falls on me.

“Agh!” I shriek. I try to get Hyungwon off of me but to no avail. Agh ... He needs to go to the hospital ... I can’t let my weak body stop me now!

“-Oob---, stay with me a little longer,” Hyungwon slurs his words and wraps his arms around my waist.

“Ah! I have no time for this!” I squeal, pushing him.

“I’ll protect you,” he whispers and draws me in closer, “so don’t worry ... “

He’s so warm ... Ugh ... I’m going to die from embarrassment right now ... Agh what do I do?!

 

Author’s Note: Holy , I just threw down the love bomb right there. ~