Lovers' Quarrel

A Love Longer Than a Moment (Hyungwon Fan fiction)

Hyungwon brings me close and traps me in his arms, leaving me buried in his chest. “Mmmm,” he moans in his sleep.

Okay Minji, what are you going to do? Obviously struggling to get out is not going to work. Maybe, we can just carry him ... Nah, that won’t do since I can’t carry that much weight ... I think I’ll just have to call someone ... I squirm around and try to reach for any communication device, but find nothing. “Aish,” I curse silently. I should just up!

As I squirm up, Hyungwon’s grip on me gets tighter.

“Agh,” I sigh.

Despite his tight embrace, I go up by slightly pushing on his shoulders. Dang, he’s so tall ... I grunt and reach head to head with Hyungwon. Just a little more ...

“Watch carefully,” Hyungwon murmurs.

“What?”

“So rumors ... Can spread far ... ,“ He mutters.

“So you can talk ... Bad about me ... All you want ...,” he continues.

What is he doing? Memorizing song lyrics? I grunt and try to push up.

“Uncomfortable,” Hyungwon slurs and squeezes me tightly.

“Agh, what are you do-” I get cut off by Hyungwon leaning and crashing into my face.

“Mgh!” I try to scream, but my lips are sealed with Hyungwon’s. To make it worse, we turned over, so instead of us being side to side, Hyungwon is on top of me. As I struggle to breathe, I feel Hyungwon’s breathing tickling my neck.

“Love ...,” he continues grumbling his words.

Agh, his and my chest are touching ... Agh! Stop Minji! You need to think of a plan, not think of erted things. I try to free myself from his embrace, yet still fail. After a few minutes, I give up and let him embrace me freely. Miraculously, he let’s go of me. As I get up, his head slides downs towards my chest. Just at that time, Hyungwon hugs me.

“Soft ...,” he mumbles in his sleep.

“Ugh,” I sigh as my face transforms into a red tomato.

Getting irritated, I try to get up. This is so much easier now that Im sitting up. I manage to get my feet on the ground and stand up, dragging Hyungwon with me. I support the dangling Hyungwon as I try to move him back to the couch.

“Whew,” I sigh with relief. Step 2. How am I going to get him to the hospital? Lost in thought for five minutes, I finally think of a solution. I exit my apartment and knock on my neighbor’s door.

“Ugh,” my neighbor groans, “Who is it?”

“It’s me, Minji,” I call out to him.

“Minji?” he yawns as he opens the door, “What are you doing in the middle of the night?”

“I found this guy,” I trail off.

“What?” he sleepily chuckles, “Did you find him at a club or something?”

Offended, I hit him hard in the stomach and in response, he groans in pain. “No,” I leave a curt reply.

“Agh, I’m sorry,” he apologizes.

“I need you to drive us to the hospital,” I tell him.

“Wha? Really? Ask someone else to do it,” he sighs as he’s about to close the door.

“No, please,” I speak desperately, “He’s got wounds and bruises everywhere, and I think he cracked a bone.”

“Fine, I’ll go help your boyfriend,” my neighbor sighs.

“He’s not my boyfriend!”

“Whatever, hurry up and call him over ... “

“He’s asleep ... ”

“Just my luck,” my neighbor moans.

“I’m sorry, but this is an emergency.”

“You owe me.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“We’ll need to carry him together.”

“Okay.”

“Let’s go then,” he says as he enters my apartment freely.

“Ah, Myungsoo. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.”

Myungsoo looks at me briefly and says, “No problem.”

We manage to carry Hyungwon to the elevator. As we go in the elevator, we see our landlady.

Oh god ... Not her ...

“Oh hello Minji and Myungsoo!” our landlady giggles, “Is this a friend? Or maybe a lover? Keke.”

“Neither,” Myungsoo replies immediately.

“Ah, he’s just a friend,” I say as I shoot a glare towards Myungsoo.

“Oh,” she giggles again. “He’s one handsome man,” she says while  her lips.

Ugh ... Gross ...

“He’s not that pretty,” Myungsoo bluntly says.

“Oh come on, don’t be so rude!” the landlady laughs.

“I agree with Ms. Park,” I say coldly, “You shouldn’t be so blunt.”

“I can be whatever I want to,” he retorts.

“He’s my friend so you should try to be nice,” I spat at him.

“Friend? I’ve never seen this friend before after the three years of being your neighbor,” he says coldly, “If anything, I bet he’s a player looking for a one night stand.”

I clench my jaws, resisting the urge to slap Myungsoo.

“Ohoho!” the landlord giggles, “Anyways, who is this fine man?”

“It’s none of your business,” we spat at Ms. Park simultaneously.

Ms. Park turns cold and says in a low voice, “You shouldn’t speak that way to your landlady. You never know when I’ll @#!$#(*&!@$ you.”

I break in a cold sweat and I think Myungsoo did too. We both apologize. In response, the landlady giggles, “It’s fine. It’s nice to see a lover’s quarrel once in a while.”

We stay silent. Once the elevator door opens, we quickly leave. I strap Hyungwon to the backseat and sit in the front. For the next fifteen minutes of driving, there was only awkward cold air between Myungsoo and me.

Author’s Note: Dang. I just like put so many feels into one chapter lol. That cussing though. I was too lazy to actually think of a cuss word so I just put that there. I hope you guys liked this. I updated this pretty late compared to my others. Sorry, I was having fun sleeping~~.