period

Heart Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nara.

“Tomorrow’s never promised”

I rolled my eyes, I literally effing rolled my eyes until I could see the back of my head.

“Go away” I shouted out of annoyance and my left side, my back facing the door. I’ve waited long enough, with sweat and tears for this holiday – semester break – but then again that thing standing in front of the door had never even once gave me a freaking break.

“It’s 9.13, come on, the sun is half way to the centre of our head already!”

I tried, I ing swear I tried holding my breath and counting to 10 but nope, that didn’t work because the next thing I know was the fact that I screamed my soul out to him “9 IN THE MORNING ING BANG YONGGUK”

Instead of being shock or whatsoever, his wide grinned appeared before me. My head buzzed because of my sudden jolt up to my feet, yanking the door with too much force just to knock some sense into the head of this disgusting looking gummy bear monster.

“You opened the door, this is a huge improvement”

Suddenly missing the warmth from my bed, I hissed “ off” before slipping back into my bed, not forgetting to pull the cover over my head once I saw him making a bee line to the side of my bed. Not long after, a weight fell on my body. Oh god, why.

“Come on, the world is larger than this bedroom”

Oh my god, really?

For a moment, I was trying to make a comeback from his statement until ‘something’ interrupted my mind and literally just freeze everything, I mean everything.

Without hesitating, I sat up from my position – rather harshly and forcefully – enough to push the weight from me and let it collapse to the other side of the bed. “What day is today?” I asked the shocked, bemused man beside me.

“Sunday, 15th”

Aww, .

I yanked the cover off me and rushed to the bathroom as soon as I felt that ‘something’ again. Accidentally, slamming the door shut and earning a “what the ” from him.

 

 

 

 

“What’s the ing difference?!” hissed the man on the other line, obvious anger (or perhaps shame) from his tone.

“Oh god, can’t you read?! I wanted the one with the ‘wings’” I hold on to my temple, trying to soothe my headache “Oh and make sure it’s not the ‘thin’ one, there’s a label with ‘heavy flow’ pick that one instead”

I heard a few string of curses – which weren’t clear enough for me to retort back at him – a few rustling before he said “Woman, I swear… when I said the world is larger, I meant to see the beautiful creations not being stared at by the creatures for buying pads and hot packs in the daylight. I don’t even know why I agreed in the first place god damn it”

“Because you luuurrrvveee meeee” I said in the cheesiest tone I could manage, in which I was replied by a gagging sound.

“Whatever, I’m on my way home”

I replied with a hum and hung up on the call before laying back on the mattress, my mind trying to figure out something else to ignore the uncomfortable feeling down there. Hey, it’s a woman thing, you get me right?

Before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep, again.

 

 

 

 

I don’t know about the others, but for me, whenever I got my period, I sleep like a koala. So by the time my eyes decided to open, it was already 3 in the afternoon. After spacing out for a few minutes, I realized the plastic bag placed neatly on my nightstand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter