Express your emotions through dance.

Everlasting Memories 영원한 추억

 

잊지못할그때의소중한날을기억해? 나만의you're my +…I can’t forget the happy days with you, do you remember? To me, you’re my +.

- You’re my + Mblaq

 

Jiyeon just nodded slowly, a confused look on her face.

Jiyeon and Joon… Two hopeless cases… When will they realize their feelings for each other? IU thought.

Is it really true that Joon likes me? But I don’t feel it… I think everyone is just thinking too much… Jiyeon thought.

 

“Okay, class! Today, we will begin with a new task. It is called ‘Reverse of Gender’. I know it sounds weird! But don’t worry! It just means that each of you will each get a different song, and girls will get songs sung by male singers while the boys will get songs sung by female singers. You can alter the lyrics a little accordingly, but do not change the meaning of the song. This may be challenging at first, but I want to see how each of you handle the songs you are given!” the lecturer in charge of the music course, Miss Kim, said.

IU, Jiyeon and Cheondung looked at each other, with smiles on their face.

They were all thinking the same thing, this was an interesting task, and that they were curious to know which songs they would get.

First up, Cheondung got the song, ‘Black and White’ by G.NA.

“What is this?!” Cheondung said as his face was scrunched up.

IU and Jiyeon giggled as they thought about how funny Cheondung would be singing this song.

“No complaining Cheondung!” Miss Kim said, but she was also giggling.

“You did this on purpose right!” Cheondung said like a baby.

“IU, control your boyfriend. Here’s your song, it’s ‘So Goodbye’ by Jonghyun.” Miss Kim said and passed the lyrics and music sheet to IU.

IU smiled.

It was a song that she really liked, and she really loved Jonghyun’s voice.

The last person to get their song was Jiyeon.

“Right, Jiyeon, your song is by the boy band, Mblaq. It’s ‘You’re My +’.” Miss Kim said and putthe lyrics and music sheet into Jiyeon’s hands.

IU immediately said, “Ah! It’s such a cute song, I love it a lot…but it’s different from the songs that fit your voice… But I trust our Jiyeoniee can also sing happy love songs instead of sad songs right?”

Cheondung nodded and said, “Ya! At least you two got quite okay songs, how about me?”

IU quickly went to comfort her boyfriend while Jiyeon was dazedly staring at the lyrics and music sheet in her hand.

Why this song? She thought.


Today was a special day for the dance course students.

It was an ‘Exchange Talent’ day.

Replacing the first class of the day, the 1st and 2nd year modern dance students were to choose a representative among them to perform a short performance for the 1st year and 2nd year contemporary students and vice versa.

The 3rd year students were too busy preparing for their last year in university so they were exempt from this.

“So we’ve been practicing the new song like crazy for this?” Dongwoon said.

“Yeah, we have a lot of fans here, they chose us!” AJ replied.

“Are the modern dance students good?” Kiseop asked since he never saw modern dance before.

“Well, modern dance is totally different from contemporary dance; you’ll know if the representative they chose is good, you’ll feel it. I know who they chose anyway, he’s the best.” AJ replied.

The best? Who? Kiseop thought.

Finally, ‘Exchange Talent’ was about to start at the representative for the modern dance students went onto the stage as the audience clapped furiously.

It’s him? The guy who was playing with Jiyeon earlier… Let’s see how good he is. Kiseop thought.

The moment Lee Joon started dancing, the audience became silent and you could hear a pin drop.

His movements were graceful, natural and just beautiful.

He perfectly showed the meaning of modern dancing.

It wasn’t just plain dancing, it showed the art of dance, and you were able to feel the emotions that were expressed in the dance.

Normally, you would need a lot of experience to be able to express your emotions through modern dance, but Lee Joon was a natural.

He captured the audience from the start and the second he went into his finishing pose, the audience erupted into cheers and applause.



 

A/N:

yayyy~! inspirits :)

hehehehe but everyone's like...L L L how about my woohyun? sobs hehe

okayyy infinite has been making me crazy these days so lets have an infinite pic spammmm~ 

(u can see my biases from this hehehehe)

 

greasy namstar hehehe :)

i love L too okay? hehe :)

woohyun woohyun woohyun

*faints*

favorite woohyun pic: this cutieeeeeeeeeee

and finally....love this couple to the max. WOOGYUUUUUU