Our past...I have not forgotten.

Everlasting Memories 영원한 추억

 

떠나가줘날날사랑하지마날차라리널좋아할남잘만나… Leave me, don’t love me, instead, find someone who will love you.

-녹 Mblaq

 

AJ was right, Lee Joon was the best, and everyone agreed by cheering their hearts out and showering him with applause as soon as he was done.

Lee Joon just bowed his head humbly as he went back to his seat.

There was a 10 minute break and then Ukiss was up to perform.

AJ, Kiseop and Dongwoon were backstage preparing for their stage.

“He was awesome right?” AJ said.

Dongwoon nodded approvingly, followed by Kiseop’s small nod.

He was still thinking about that Lee Joon guy and … Jiyeon.

“Is he your close friend? I saw him playing with your sister earlier.” Kiseop said, acting as if it was a casual question.

“Yeah, he’s my best friend, like you guys. Jiyeon and him met before me that’s why their close. But those two always give me a headache. I’ve been waiting for them to finally get together.” AJ said.

Get together? Kiseop thought.

“I thought you were really protective over your sister!” Dongwoon said jokingly.

“Ha! Right, but I think Joon is the man.” AJ replied.

 Why should you care Kiseop? You were the one who left her. Kiseop thought to himself.

 

As AJ, Dongwoon and Kiseop were about to go on stage, they met Lee Joon who changed back to his normal clothes.

“Great job just now Joon! Amazing.” AJ said.

“Yeah, you were great man!” Dongwoon added.

“It was unique.” Kiseop said.

Dongwoon seems okay… but Kiseop… I don’t know why he seems weird to me, as if I should be careful of him. Lee Joon thought.

 

Throughout Ukiss’s performance, the audience, mostly the girls were all screaming their lungs out.

It was as if they were real celebrities!

Lee Joon smiled.

He didn’t treat them as his rivals, because the type of dance they dance is totally different so there’s no way to compare.

Contemporary dance was more of a dance to enjoy, and something that makes people hyped up, but for modern dancing, it is more of an art, and the form of expressing yourself through dance.

That was why Lee Joon wanted to learn modern dance when he was young.

He wanted to be able to tell a story with his dancing.

He wanted people to be able to feel what he was feeling as he danced… like the way Jiyeon loved to watch him dance and to her, his dance was always beautiful.

When Jiyeon finally told him that she felt what he was feeling when he danced, he knew he had done it.

He had finally mastered the skill of modern dancing.

 

“You were great Hyung!” Lee Joon said to AJ when Ukiss got off the stage.

“You two too!” Lee Joon said to Dongwoon and Kiseop.

“Let’s go meet the girls… and Cheondung and go get lunch.” AJ said to Lee Joon and Kiseop and Dongwoon followed them.

Everyone met at their usual meeting spot, which was AJ’s locker.

“Where’s Jiyeon?” AJ immediately asked when he noticed only IU and Cheondung were waiting for them.

“She said she had to do something and she was not hungry so she left hurriedly after class.” IU said.

“Joon, go find her later.” AJ said and they left for lunch.

 

Jiyeon was on the rooftop, eyes closed as the cold wind blew on her face through her hair.

The weather was great since it was Autumn.

It was not too cold or too warm, just right.

Jiyeon was still holding onto the lyrics and music sheet of ‘You’re My +’.

She sighed.

Why did I get this song? She thought.

It just brings back the memories… of me and him.

 [Flashback 2 years ago]

It was Jiyeon’s birthday and Jiyeon was waiting for Kiseop at a neighborhood park.

Where is he? Jiyeon thought.

She had been waiting for nearly an hour and had to urge to just leave.

At that moment, a sweet voice appeared from behind her.

“Hey girl, you’re my sunshine, my little princess, and I wish that I… I wish that I can be with you… forever…” Kiseop started singing.

It was a song that Jiyeon had recently fallen in love with because of the cute lyrics.

Kiseop sang the whole song and when he was done, he gave Jiyeon a kiss on the lips and gave her the present he had prepared for her, couple rings engraved with their names.



 

I know i may have shocked some readers when i said i wanted to add infinite members into this fic,

but don't worry! it's still too early to say anything ;p

well, for all you infinite crazed readers (me too! <3)

i recently got inspiration for a WHOLE NEW infinite fic :)

but it'll will be a different genre then my current and old fics,

it'll be a little angsty and i may have to rate it :s

I've always wanted to write more angsty fics and this will be my first time :s

soooo i hope you readers will keep supporting me :) 

P.S. sorry for the lack of chapter pics! my lappie is once again gone for fixing for over a week already sobs