Why...why do you appear in front of me again?

Everlasting Memories 영원한 추억

 

 


난, 여전히, 우리처음만난그날같은데, 그대미소앞에, 한없이또, 설레이는데… I still feel like when we first met, I flutter in front of your smile.

-남자라서 Gummy

 

From the near distance, Kiseop saw a girl and a guy play around a couple.

He caught glimpses of their faces and stared at the girl.

She looked awfully familiar to him…even though they have not met for a year.

“Ya! Park Jiyeon! Lee Changsun! Stop playing! My friends are here.” AJ shouted.

“So, this is Dongwoon, this is Kiseop, and this is IU, Cheondung, Lee Joon, and my little sister, Jiyeon.” He continued.

No way…his sister is THE Jiyeon? Kiseop thought.

Jiyeon was on the verge of passing out…What is he doing here? She thought.

 

[Flashback, 5 years ago]

She’s the one, he thought.

He’s my prince, she thought.

As their eyes met, they both knew that the other person was the perfect one for them.

From that day onwards, their love blossomed and they vowed to stay with each other forever.

When you’re young, love was like a game, and promises were easily made.

However, both of them believed their love would last forever and nothing could break them apart.

[Flashback, 1 year ago]

4 years passed since the first day they met.

She still loved him as much as the first day.

He, however, started to doubt their love.

He wasn’t able to return the amount of love she had for him, he was lost in his own feelings, and he didn’t know if what they had believed when they were young was still believable.

And so, selfishly it may seem, he left her without a word, without an explanation, without turning back.

For him, it was a chance to start afresh, to gather up his feelings and work towards his dream.

For her, it was a life lesson, a mistake she had to learn from, a past she had to forget to move on.

 

[Present Day]

Why must he appear before me again? Jiyeon thought.

Hasn’t he hurt me enough? Haven’t I forgotten him already? Then why does my heart still beat like crazy upon seeing him again? She thought frantically.

She still looks as beautiful as before, well it has only been a year, she shouldn’t have changed much…Kiseop thought.

Oh my god! Why is here? IU thought.

AJ seemed to notice the silence among everyone and broke the silence.

“Don’t be so awkward people! Anyways, we should be going off to class.” He said and turned around to walk towards the Contemporary Dance Studio.

Lee Joon waved goodbye to them and walked towards the Modern Dance Studio while Jiyeon, IU and Cheondung all walked towards the Music Studio.

 

As soon as they were apart from the rest of the people, IU gestured at Cheondung to go off first and understanding; he walked off in front of them.

“Jiyeon, are you okay?” IU said immediately as soon as they were alone.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” Jiyeon replied.

“Don’t worry… I have already forgotten…” Jiyeon continued.

“Don’t lie to yourself Jiyeon ah, you know and I know, he still has a place in your heart.” IU said.

“IU. If I ever have the idea or mindset to even try to start have feelings for him again, hit me really hard on the forehead. Like this.” Jiyeon said and demonstrated.

“You really want me to do that?” IU said.

“Yes.” Jiyeon nodded.

“I was right, right? Your heart still beats like mad at the sight of him.” IU said.

Being Jiyeon’s best friend, of course IU knows Jiyeon the best.

“I don’t know why I’m like this… he left me so ruthlessly, and I vowed to hate him, to forget him, and I thought I had succeeded, but now seeing him again, I feel as if I never hated him or forgotten him and it was just me lying to myself…” Jiyeon said slowly.

“Jiyeon. You can’t go back to him.” IU said as she looked at her friend worriedly.

“I know, I can’t, and I know what you’re going to say next, I already have a great guy by my side right?” Jiyeon said.

“You can’t do this to Joon. That’s all I can say.” IU said.


 

A/N:

READERSSSS HAVE U MISSED MEEEEEE? if u didn't sobs sobs

because i missed every single one of you and my fics as well sobs sobs

SO HERE'S MY FIRST UPDATE after a long long long time~

this will be the first fic i update and i'm still busy with school even the major stuff is over,

holidays aren't here yet until 2 more weeks sobs sobs and i'll be busier as ever...

but i promise i'll update more now then the past few weeks><

BTW: WHO'S AN INSPIRIT i'm a total infinite fan now :P (hint you may see new infinite characters? hahahahahah)