Pink

Do Not Go Gentle
I walk into the closet and unpack my suitcase. I hang everything up or put it in the dresser in the closet. Once I'm done, I take out my toiletries and go into the bathroom door, which I learned to be on the right wall next to the entrance door. There is a stand up shower as well as a separate bathtub and two sinks. The sinks are copper and rock walls cover the interior of the bathroom. 
 
Well, at least this isn't pink. 
 
Once I'm done with everything I walk to my bed. I notice a button next to an intercom on the wall and wonder if I should press it or not. I decide that I can't get used to this pink color, so I jam the button in. 
 
"Yeobasayeo? Miss Song Nari Yeong?" I heard Jung Bi say. 
 
"Ne. Do you have any grey  or navy blue bedspreads or black pillows?" I ask. I kinda feel bad for earlier. It's not her fault all of this happened. 
 
"Ah... Do you not like pink?" She asks in Korean. 
 
"Ne..." I reply. 
 
"Algesso. I will look and bring up whatever I can find," She says. "Anything else you need?"
 
"... Aniyo." I say quickly. I should say something to her. "And Seo Jung Bi?"
 
"Ne Miss Song Nari Yeong?" 
 
"...Kumawo." I say. I quickly hang up. Next thing I know I'm taking out my earbuds and shoving them into my ear again. 
 
Tomorrow I start school here. In Korea. Not America. Korea. 
 
I walk out onto my mini deck outside and breathe in the warm but crisp air. The cherry blossoms are blooming, and in a few months I will be taking my finals... In Korea. 
 
"Everybody say NO! Deoneun najungiran mallo andwae. Deoneun namui kkume gatyeo salji ma. We roll (we roll) we roll (we roll) we roll..." I sing along with it. I like BTS songs, but I don't really pay attention to the members and such. I think that it's irrelevant... And all famous people are arrogant it seems. It's better not to know them. 
 
I hear a knock and go to the door. I unlock it and open it to find more people than I had anticipated. Seo Jung Bi walks in with my aunt and uncle, all of them carrying something. Jung Bi starts stripping my sheets and putting a dark grey and black bedspread on. My aunt goes over to replace the pink pillows with some silky black ones, and even the fluffy chair is taken and instead there is a navy blue velvet chair. I stare at them in disbelief. Then I stop and look around. 
 
"The walls are still pink."