.

Cho Kyuhyun Diaries

What a ty day, first I slept only 3 hours you think that during these years you are used to it already? BULLING. Then my skin has broke out, pimples here and there like I would be teenager again! Stylist loves me so much. And lets not talk about these black bags! under my eyes, I mean holy I look like a .

I'm listening Wookie's songs from YT, you know some girl has make whole list for Wookie's best songs! I'm the best singer of this whole ing place, but have you listened his voice when it's raining and you've glass of fine wine next to you? Ok, someone should shoot that ing Yesung right now, he is yelling something outside of my room, I mean holy , if you ing have to train your voice do it somewhere else than on OUR DORM in the middle of ing relaxing time! GODDAMIT WHERE the is Heechul when we need him.. Oh, Wookie's on this song.

Wookie was so hot today.. We had dress reheasal, I mean tuxedos and what nots for our comeback, not tuxedos, but some clothes, I don't know, pants and shirts. You see, that means we had so much dressing and undressing during those hours.. And so less time to do.. He hasn't any time to run to hide and get dressed! Plenty of Wookie's soft skin and dark s, oh I was so ready to ravish him in front of everyone's eyes! My mouth is still watering when I think about his collarbones, or that mole on his lower back. I just want to it until there's marks and his legs doesn't support him anymore. You know, run my fingers up and down his sides and press my face against his backside? Just feel his warm skin and inhale his scent. , I'm getting hard. ing again.

To grab his soft hair and pull his head back, to reveal his smooth, delicious neck. To , to kiss, to bite that tender skin here under he is because of my lips, not for any ing song. Press my fingers harder onto his hipbones, to kiss his shoulder blades and whisper dirty, sweet things to his ear, feel how he shudders because of my hot breath against his skin.

I want to kiss him. So badly. To taste him, to feel him..

Dear diary, I'm so ing tired.. This wine makes me sleepy.. Someone should shoot that ing Yesung already, I'm getting migraine from his screaming. I knew that I should not drink these wines from Chile, they make me sleepy. But they taste good.. for while. Then they make my head hurt. And sleepy.

So sleepy. I hate wine, always making me sleepy...

Wookie is the best, always taking care of me.. He beated that ing Yesung with that creepy spatula. Ha ha you er got taste of Wookie's spatula! .. That sounds wrong. I hate Yesung.

So sleepy. Wookie will come soon to check how I'm doing with my migraine. I love him.