.

Cho Kyuhyun Diaries

Wookie is angry to me, and how the hell I have that bad hangover? For the s sake I've been drinking years already! What the is wrong with these Chile's wines and with Wookie! I mean for the s sake I'm adult! I can ing drink if I only want! Stop being some damn, I don't know, straight so I don't have any ing reason to drink!

!

Dear dairy, lets talks bout fags, not my kind-of-alcoholism. I'm not gay only for Wookie, if you're thinking that. I've had my fair share of.. boys? Yak, I sound like a pedo. Lets say, what happens in Thailand, stays in Thailand. You know Yunho, I may have or may have not slight crush on him when I was lot younger. I don't understand how everyone goes all over gaga with Jaejoong?? I mean, fangirls are blind or something? They so don't understand Yunho's appeal.. oh . I sound like in creepy sasaeng, "Yunho oppa me!!" or something like that, hell ing now, it would be more like "lemme you, you pretty doll", ok. I would never ever say that to any one, how the ing cheap it sounds?!?!?!? Like some lame American movie? "You're so tight around me u " "Do you like how daddy pounds into you my doll?".

And lets say, if it comes only to the looks, I would not  mind bedding Key, you know that SHINee's lil' diva? All over, he is pretty nice, he freakily reminds me of Heechul. Okay, he is more like ing crazy combination of Chullie and Teukkie. So I would never bed him. Oh my ing SMe how the hell I was even thinking that I ing need more that wine.

I find pretty nice wine yesterday from my hiding place! It's from Middle Europe and it has kind of.. earthy taste, but in good way. It smells nice, sweet and the after taste is mild and lingers longer than usually, I've to give Changmin taste of this pearl.

So I'm gay all over.. boys? I sound really old.  But I don't so understand why the Wookie is ing all over me? Yes mom I've been drinking yes maybe in the middle of ing week but how the is your problem! Goddamit all this thinking just makes my headache worse..

You know dear diary, I'm so ing in love with Wookie. Even when he was ing and being total , there was spaghet for the dinner, and we had dessert also, and for the night snack he was prepared my favorites and he served them personally to me, with painkillers. Did I already say that I ing love that lil angel ?

And I ing promise, I'll not drink Chile anymore. Never ever ing again. That was one ing hangover for the one whole ing day.

 

// I'll not update for some time now, I got crazy shifts for work, I try to update on next week!