.

Cho Kyuhyun Diaries

Dear diary, I ing need more wine, that bastard went and "borrowed couple of bottles", my . I would ask Wookie to be my company to an emergy trip to the nearest market, but that guy is PMS-ing over small thing again. Not that avarage PMS-Wook, hell no, he is being the Satan himself right now. I don't even know why? I guess I'm not getting spaghet tonight. Is he dieting? That would explain his moodiness? Have I enough nuts to ask about it?

Wrong ing move, what that lil did when I asked? HE ING HIT ME WITH A ING SPATULA! And to top of that, every one was witnessing that! The Great Evil Cho Kyuhyun got beaten up by ing angelic Kim Ryeowook! I ing need some goddammit fine wine right now!

Changmin where to are you when I need you!

Oh I forgot that diary is book, ooops. I forgot to mention last time that Wookie. He is nice, but total , see those lines above this? How the I could know why he is angry? Others is blaming me, but I haven't done a single thing wrong! I've brushed my teeth, went semi early to sleep, done my schedules on time, what else man have to do? Okay, I may or may not have been wanking and he may or may not have walked straight to the scene. But "we both are guys it should not matter, the same parts and everything!".. doesn't work with Wookie. That guy doesn't even change in front of us! No, the diva saunters always to change behind racks, or to different room. Wtf? He isn't trans.. wtf I so do not understand him. And the fun fact, I would not mind seeing him . Or even half . I bet everyone remembers how skinny and toned he was for Moves Like a Jagger? He was hot, I mean, I haven't never find skinny guys with toned muscles hot, but man was Ryeowook like the iest thing on two legs! I mean, I'm not great fan of muscles (Siwon, Kangin.. wtf u ugly s.), but even with those cute lil muscles supporting his skinny frame, he was so ing weak! Bwahahahaha he was so weak. As someone has said, abs on skinny man doesn't count, I agree with that, with that fat % even I would have Siwon-like abs. Poor Wookie.

Now, he isn't that fit anymore, he has gained weight, but ain't he the cutest thing here? It's good thing I ing swear! Now I can touch him without fearing I will break his bones! Gosh it was anxious time back then! ually frustrated because of him! And still fear in the that he will break any time!

But he is so moody because of his weight, I do not understand him at all! He is like, I don't know. How I tell him that he is in the really good weight when I can grap his without hurting my hand to his bones? Does it sound weird, doesn't it? Oh my poor mind, I want to his spine, have you ever seen how it curves? It's such pretty sight.

Goosh, he is yelling again. Poor Eunhyuk. I don't pity him, that monkey face just laughed when I got beaten up earlier today. Did I tell that Changmin is the best buddy on the Earth? He showed the newest wine place, and man did there have the best wines! Okayyy not the bestest best, but good ones! And it's near, aaand I may or may not have had couple of.. glasses too much of that great, great Italian one! OH my, Wookie is so killing me if he finds me in this condition! , it's barely eight and tomorrow is.. something? Big? Happening? Am I alcoholic? Nah, last time when I wrote I was barely tipsy! And that was.. week ago? I have not a problem.

But Wookie. Goosh. There he comes, gotta go to bed.