Knock, Knock 1: Invitation

Heartknock

Knock, Knock.

 

 

"We're inviting new members to join the club!"

Three male students were handing the colorful pamphlets to everyone who walked passed them. Each of the boys were holding at least ten to fifteen dozens of the pamphlets.

Most girls giggled after receiving the paper advertisement from the boy in green jacket. He would give them a wide grin everytime someone took a piece of the pamphlets.

Meanwhile a bunch of girls squealed as the male student in black shirt gave them a charming smile. They took the papers just to squeeze them out of excitement.

The youngest of three was timider than his seniors. He kept bowing slightly as he thanked the students who received the pamphlets.

"Oh, Jimin?" a girl called up the youngest one's name, making him to turn on his heels. His eyes widened slightly as he recognized the person.

The girl just received a pamphlet from the boy in green jacket when she noticed her classmate. She approached him with a polite smile, "I didn't know you're a member of Hustle Life Club."

Jimin scratched his cheek shyly, "Yeah, I just joined the club two weeks ago... It's weird for someone like me to join this club, isn't it?"

The girl laughed -- not a mocking laughter but a sincere, happy laughter, "No, not at all. Actually I think this club suits you the best."

She walked away after telling him a 'see you later at class', still holding the advertisement with care in hand. She joined her friends, heading to the cafetaria.

Just like her, most of the students had walked pass them, enjoying their break for lunch. When there's no more people around, both of his friends walked to Jimin with teasing smirks, "Your classmate, eh?"

The young boy nodded, "Her name is Hwan Shimju. You know her, right, Hoseok?"

The boy in green jacket widened his eyes, pointing his own finger to self, "E-Eh? Me? W-Why? Should I know her?"

"Don't you? She was in the same class with you during the class of Dance and Culture last year," Jimin frowned with uncertainty. He turned to the other boy, "Seokjin Hyung?"

Seokjin shrugged, "No. Never heard of her. She's in year two, Department of Musicology then?"

Before Jimin could answer, Hoseok had remembered who the girl was. He clapped his hands together and his jaw dropped, "Ah! Shimju! The girl that Yoongi Hyung fancies?!"

"Yah, Hoseok!" Seokjin slapped his arm hard while Jimin blinked with confusion. "Are you going to tell the whole world?!"

Hoseok quickly covered his mouth, looking around to make sure that no one heard how he just blurted out his thought.

Jimin glanced at both of his seniors, "Yoongi Hyung likes Shimju?"

"It's not like that," Seokjin sighed, glaring at the boy in green jacket. "Hwan Shimju applied as a manager for Hustle Life Club last year, two weeks after we established the club. Due to some conditions, we had to turn down her application."

"Since she's the only girl who applied to a new club like us, we remember her well. Besides...," Seokjin hit Hoseok's arm lightly with the remaining pamphlet, "...it's Namjoon who likes her more."

Jimin chuckled, "Namjoon Hyung likes every girl who wants to join our club. Well, do you think I should ask her if she wants to apply again then?"

The oldest male smiled at the enthusiasm, "She will apply if she wants to. Speaking about asking someone, we should think about persuading that guy to join our club."

Hoseok and Jimin turned to where Seokjin's eyes focused on. They raised their eyebrows after realizing the one their senior was talking about.

"Jeon Jungkook from Department of Vocal Music?" Hoseok sighed heavily as if Seokjin just ordered him to sprint around the campus. "I'll pass."

Jimin followed the movement of the younger student in maroon shirt, metres away from them. He didn't go to the cafetaria like most students. He just walked to his favorite spot, ignoring everyone else.

"Taehyung would be better in persuading him than us," Jimin voiced out, with a little touch of joke. "Anyway, shouldn't we return to the club room now?"

 


Author's Note:

It's just an opening chapter so I am sorry for such a short chapter.

Anyhow, I'm going to write this in third point view, unlike how I usually write my fanfiction. Hopefully you will enjoy reading this story!

Please do bother to drop me some comments or notes on the comment box below or by mentioning me on Twitter @AFFkyuri91 ! ;)