neighbours?!

Our story...

For the next few days, Zyra's normal routine happened all over again. But Zyra seemed stressed. For the whole week, she kept thinking on how she should start a conversation with Jinyoung. Though they were seatmates, they never once talked or created a conversation. The only conversation they had was a simple "Hello." or "Good morning!" Other than that, both of them didn't once said anything to each other. This made Zyra feel awkward and uncomfortable. She can't stand the unbearable silence for the rest of the year! But before she could even pluck up her courage to make a conversation with him, school already ended and Jinyoung was soon making his way home.

Zyra sighed dejectedly. "Well, this .. Another failure.." she sighed.

"What's wrong with you? Why the long sigh?" Maria appeared behind Zyra, looking at her bestfriend worriedly.

"Must be the new guy." Hannah butted in while adjusting her spectacles.

Zyra looked at both of her bestfriends. She was too disappointed to even answer their questions. Zyra just grabbed her bag and began walking home. Maria stared at her bestfriend worriedly. She couldn't make out why Zyra was acting that way. It was the first time Zyra was deep in her thoughts. She wanted to ask Hannah what's wrong with Zyra but refrained herself. It wasn't like Hannah to bother about the welfare of her friends.

Meanwhile, Zyra was walking back home to her apartment. She lived in Yew Tee which was far away from her school. Along the way, Zyra kept thinking about Jinyoung. Why couldn't she talk to him like normal friends? She usually didn't have trouble talking to strangers. She was normally friendly to anyone. Zyra sooned reached the MRT station and waited for the train. She was soo deep in her thoughts that she didn't realise Jinyoung was at the station too! just a few steps away from her!

On the other hand, Jinyoung noticed Zyra. He's eyes widened when he caught a glimpse of her. He started to tense up.

"Should I confront her? Should I say hi? Should I approach her? Should I talk to her? Jinyoung asked himself.

Though he did not show it, JInyoung is scared. He's scared of apporaching people. He didn't want to be a bother to them. But towards Zyra, he really felt a strong urge to talk to her. Uncontiously, his legs started to move towards Zyra and soon he was only a step away from her. Jinyoung to a deep breath.

"H-hi!" He said, waving his hand too enthusiastically.

Zyra practically jumped. She was stunned. She couldn't believe Jinyoung was standing next to her! "H-hi! What are you doing here?" Her eyes fixated at his flawless face.

"Um I'm going home." Jinyoung replied shyly, placing his hand at the back of his neck.

"Ouh. Me too." Zyra said.

Suddenly, there was silence. Both of them didn't know what to say. They just stood there awkwardly until the train comes. When it reached Yew Tee, Zyra alighted since it was her stop. Zyra waved goodbye to Jinyoung without knowing that he too alighted together with her. When Zyra approached her apartment block, Jinyoung was still following her.

"Why are you following me?" Zyra asked him, her face full of confusion.

"I live near here. My house is in one these apartment blocks" Jinyoung said, pointing at a cluster of apartment blocks.

But that's where I live... "Ouh really? I live there too! You should've told me." Zyra smiled " I could help to show you around the neighbourhood."

"Haha. Thanks. I'll consider your offer." Jinyoung smiled at her too.

Zyra couldn't help but melt when she saw that smile. The smile that seemed so pure and innocent.

"So which block do you live?" Zyra asked him, trying her best to know more about him.

"Um 625."

Zyra's eyes widened. "REALLY?! ME TOO!"

It Jinyoung's turn to be shocked. "CHINJA?! WOW. THAT'S GREAT" We're block mates too. :D

When both of them entered the lift, the two teens reached out to press their floor number. Coincidentally, both of them lived at the highest floor!

Jinyoung and Zyra looked at each other in amazement. They didn't know that they had soo much in common. They were seatmates. Block mates. Now, Floor mates?! (sounds wrong haha) Could there be anything better?

YES! When both Jinyoung and Zyra fished out their house keys and approached their house, they both realised that they were standing beside each other.

"THAT'S YOUR HOUSE?" Both of them exclaimed.

Both of them nodded.

"WE'RE NEIGHBOURS?!" Both of them asked again in unsion.

Zyra couldn't believe what was happening. Jinyoung was as shocked as her. Both of them stood there speechless. 

"This must be a sign. It has to be." Zyra thought.

"This is my chance." Jinyoung thought.

"We could become friends."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAHH! another chapter. and a subscriber! thank you thank you! i shall update more soon. (:

next chapter : cooking class.