Cuddling Time - Hyesung

Shinhwa's One Shot Collection

“Good morning, princess.”

You widened your eyes when he suddenly opened his eyes and looked at you with his warm eyes. You smiled and crossed your arms in front of your chest, “Good morning, my prince.”

“Had a good sleep?”

You nodded and slowly he moved closer to you, trying to bury you inside of his chest.

You can smell his favorite soap’s scent from his body which was soothing for you whenever you smell it.

 

“Ugh, I miss you.”

He kissed the top of your head and hugged you tight. You smiled and said, “I miss you too, prince. When did you come back? I didn’t notice it.”

“4 AM. That’s why I tried to enter your house slowly. I knew you’re already on your dream.”

You patted his back and he slowly released his hug from your body.

 

“Have a free day today?” He nodded and said, “But I want to stay in your house today. Can we do that, princess?”

You chuckled and kissed his forehead, “Of course, Prince Hyesung. What do you want to do today?”

 

“Watching movie. Or just cuddling. Let’s just sleep all day long.”

 

You frowned your eyebrows and said, “It sounds boring.”

“Not boring if you do it with me,” Hyesung smirked and pulled you back inside of his embrace. He started to kiss your cheeks and your lips, trying to play with you. You laughed a bit, while you slowly replied his kiss with a warm touch on his chest.

 

“What did you do yesterday?” you broke his kiss with a question. He furrowed his eyebrows and said, “Usual things. Practice, preparing for the encore concert.”

“Ah really?”

“How about you, princess?”

“Me?” You tried to think what you did yesterday when slowly Hyesung grabbed your hand and started to kiss your hand. To be honest, you can’t think clearly because of his kisses tho. And you know, whenever he has a free time, he always tried to leave his trace on your body, to make you always feel him even though he’s not beside you.

Little prince is a mature prince.

 

“Stop I can’t think now,” you sighed while Hyesung chuckled on your skin. He looked at your face and said, “Okay I will give you 1 minute to think and answer my question.”

You pouted and tried to think what you did yesterday when suddenly he kissed your lips. You widened your eyes, “JUNG PILGYO.”

“I miss your lips,” he chuckled.

“Just…” you chuckled too at the end because you agreed with him inside of your heart.

 

“Come here. Let me hug you once again.”

 

You entered his embrace again and both of you were laying down again till the time that you’ve never noticed.

It’s just the time when you are with him. Being one with him.

Telling a lot of stories with him, and ended with another kisses that always made your butterflies on your stomach flying away.

Just you, and your little prince.

 

When suddenly,

“Let’s play a game.”

You widened your eyes and said, “What?”

“Let’s play a game. I learned this from Junjin before,” Hyesung smiled and said, “Let’s give a kiss on each other’s body part that attracted from the first time we met.”

“Ugh?” You bit your lips tight and shook your head silently.

“Why? It’s interesting tho.”

 

Hyesung smiled and said, “I will start it first.”

He looked at you carefully and slowly he moved to kiss your eyes warmly.

 

“You like my eyes?”

Hyesung nodded. “It’s really beautiful and warm.”

 

He furrowed his eyebrows and slowly moved to your nose.

“And your nose is also beautiful.” He kissed your nose cutely.

You chuckled because of the tingly feeling from his kiss on your nose and it made him chuckling too.

 

“And…”

He slowly kissed your cheeks.

“I love your dimples. It made you look cute and full with aegyos even though you don’t do it in front of me. So smile a lot for me, okay?”

You nodded and you can feel your face became redder because of his words.

 

“Now, it’s your turn.”

 

“Uh?”

 

 

“Your turn. Give me a kiss on my body part that attracted…”

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

 

 

Hyesung slowly widened his eyes and said, “Don’t say…”

 

You bit your lips and covered your face with your hands. You felt embarrassed. You knew it’s really weird to start seeing man’s , but you found his so attractive even since the first time you met with him.

And how you can… kiss his …

 

Hyesung laughed and slowly pulled your hands from your face.

“ert. From where do you learn to be ert like this? Dongwan?”

You bit your lips and hit his chest lightly.

 

“Aigoo, cutie.”

Hyesung lifted your face and kissed your lips lightly.

“Don’t be embarrassed, I’m yours tho.”

 

“But…”

 

“But actually, there’s another part that I haven’t kissed tho.”

You blinked your eyes and Hyesung blinked his eyes twice and turned his eyes to your back.

 

 

 

“YA SHIN HYESUNG!!!”


author's note:

also posted on my tumblr page

http://destinygyo.tumblr.com/post/123011511866/one-shot-cuddling-time-hyesung