I Like You For The Way You Are - Minwoo

Shinhwa's One Shot Collection

“Panda?”

You showed your head from kitchen and you saw your man entered your living room with some plastic bags on his hands. You smiled and said, “Wait. I’m cooking dinner for us.”

“Dinner?”

He went to the kitchen to see what you were doing and he chuckled silently behind you.

“How do you know I really want to eat Potato Soup today?” he hugged you from back and kissed your cheek slightly. You smiled and said, “Because your thought and my thought is same?”

“Uh?” He kissed your another cheek and he whispered to your ear, “I miss you.”

“I know,” you chuckled and said, “Now sit on the chair silently and wait me finishing this okay, Mr. Lee?”

He turned your body suddenly and locked you with his arms on his body.

“What?”

He smirked and kissed your lips slightly.

“Yes, Mrs. Lee. I will wait on the dining table silently.”


 

 

“Here it is, Lee Minwoo ssi.”

Minwoo smiled and grabbed the spoon that he prepared already on the table. He took a sip from your Potato Soup and turned to you who just sat beside him.

“How’s it?”

“It’s an art. Thanks dear,” Minwoo grabbed the rice bowl and started his dinner while you moved back to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator slowly. You grabbed a salad bowl that you already prepared for your dinner before and you brought that to the dining table.

 

“Where’s your potato soup?”

“I will just eat this,” you grabbed your fork and started to eat your salad. You can see Minwoo stopped eating his potato soup and suddenly he put down his spoon to his bowl.

“Wae? You don’t like it?”

“I don’t like you just eat those grass. Go grab one bowl of your potato soup.”

“But you eat it too, right?”

“It’s for comeback thingy,” Minwoo rolled his eyes and stood up from his chair. He went to the kitchen for a while, and like what you guessed inside of your mind, he brought back one bowl of potato soup that you made for him.

“Now eat with me.”

“I don’t want…”

“Eat or I will be angry,” Minwoo pouted and continued, “You know I hate to see you having a diet right?”

 

You sighed silently. You knew it so well. You have tried a lot of times to have a diet, but you canceled your plan at the end because of this man. Somehow he knew about your diet plan, and he always asked you to eat something with him, which you can’t say no for it because you knew he will be angry.

 

“Now, tell me. Why you suddenly wanted to have a diet again.”

“No… I just hate my body these days,” you pouted, “it’s so unshaped one.”

Minwoo looked at your body from top to bottom and said, “Which part? I didn’t see it.”

 

“Here,” you pointed to your stomach, “A lot of fat in here.”

“Where?” Minwoo pulled your chair closer to his place and he looked at your stomach closely, made you feeling embarrassed with it.

“Stop looking at me like that, Minwoo.”

“I didn’t see it, dear. I found your stomach cute tho. Always cute.”

 

You bit your lips and said, “My arms are getting bigger tho.”

“Of course, because you always work out with me. But it’s not big dear, you can call it as toned arms.”

“It’s not good to let woman have toned arms,” you pouted, “it’s not beautiful.”

“Who said that?” Minwoo furrowed his eyebrows, “I found it’s y tho. Beside of that, if you want to make your arms smaller, I can’t bite your arms again then.”

“LEE MINWOO!”

Minwoo chuckled and said, “Should I bite Dongwan’s arms? But his arms are too hard to bite tho.”

“MINWOO SSI!!”

 

Minwoo smiled and slowly cupped your face with his hands. His hands were not that big if you compared to other SHINHWA members, but your face always looked smaller inside of his hands.

He smiled to you warmly and slowly moved to press his lips to yours. To be honest you missed his warmth a lot since you haven’t seen him for almost 2 weeks because of Asia Tour, and now, you can feel it again.

 

He broke his kiss slowly and said, “Panda, you know why I fall in love with you and want you to be my girl?”

You shook your head silently.

“It’s because your inner beauty. I still remembered the first time I saw you on that charity event, where you played with a lot of kids. That time, I saw you as the most beautiful girl that I’ve ever seen.”

“Liar.” You hit his broad shoulders lightly and made him chuckling.

“It’s not a lie,” Minwoo slowly moved his hands from your face to your little hands and grabbed it tight, “You know when the second time we met after it?”

You furrowed your eyebrows and said, “Concert?”

“Nope, it’s the third one,” Minwoo smiled and said, “The second time I saw you was when you were sitting on a café in front of our office.”

“Hm?”

“Of course you didn’t notice that since you were busy with your book that time,” Minwoo smiled and said, “But I remembered I kept looking at you from far away for 2 hours.”

 

“Minwoo…”

“Panda, I’m not liking you because you’re thin, skinny, y, or whatever it was. I have seen too much girls like that, and I’m tired of it. I like you because of your warmth, because of your love, because of your cheerful and bright personalities, and a lot of things that I can’t say more. I don’t need those things. I like you for the way you are, because when I’m with you, I can feel I’m at my home. Peaceful and so great.”

 

You bit your lips slightly when you heard that. Your eyes were getting teary but you held it because you don’t want Minwoo to see your tears.

But he’s not your man if he didn’t notice it. He slowly wiped your tears with his thumb and he kissed your forehead silently.

 

“Now, I don’t want you to have a stupid diet again, okay? Now let’s eat dinner with me. I bet you haven’t eaten well today, right?”

“Actually I just ate an apple yesterday…”

“What?!” Minwoo hit your head slightly and said, “Now get a bowl of rice. Eat with me.”

You pouted and slowly grabbed your rice bowl and ate dinner with him.

 

 

“Panda?”

“Hm?” You furrowed your eyebrows and turned to him, “Why do you always call me Panda seriously?”

“Because you’re cute like panda,” he giggled and slowly he grabbed your hand and kissed your hand.

“I love you, Panda. For the way you are, now, and forever.”

 


author's note:

posted also in my tumblr page

http://destinygyo.tumblr.com/post/122922723096/one-shot-i-like-you-for-the-way-you-are-minwoo