Saved.

How We Met.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You started walking home, and although you hated walking in this street, it wasn't like you had any other choice. It was around 11:00 and all the lights were off. The street was pitch black and stenched the smell of alcohol. You bit your lips as you fastened your pace. You knew there were some guys trailing behind you. It was quite obvious since you could hear their booming voices. You were still caught in your daze when you felt the ground shake furiously. Before you knew it, they were running, and you were too.

LEE DA-HEE (OC)'S POV

The next thing I knew, I was pinned against the wall. The guys were so close, I could feel their stenched breaths radiating off my face.  

I cringed when the guy placed his hands on my waist, circling patterns on it as he soothed me with dirty words. With my last spurt of power, I yanked his hand off and whacked him the face. He stumbled and crashed against his friends. I took the opportunity and ran for it, but my legs decided to betray me as it fell weak. They soon caught up to me. The guy whom I just whacked grabbed my hand and forcefully twisted me around. He threw me against the wall, the window shattered and I winced as its pieces sliced through my shoulders and arms. I tried to stand up, which wasn't the best idea. One of the other guys pinned me against the wall as his friends began throwing punches. I felt hot tears burning in my eyes, and I was ready for another hit. But, 1, 2, 3 seconds has passed and still there were no hits. I fluttered my eyes opened. Shades. Black jacket. Black jeans. It was the guy in black. 

For a split moment, our eyes met. I saw his lips moving, forming the words run as he gestured towards the opposite direction. That was all it took, I felt the muscles in my body tingle, and I stood up. I ran and ran and gave it all out until I crashed against another wall.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter