Bar.

How We Met.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was around 10:30 when you stepped into that bar. It was a crazy place, definitely not a good first-time experience. You managed to make your way through the crowd of people and sat down by the counter. You were secretly hoping that no one would come up to you since you were never good at dealing with things like this.

No, no, no!  you pondered as you noticed a guy proceeding towards you. You cleared your throat, your mind fiddling to come up with the best scenario to leave.

He pulled the chair right next to yours and sat down. He had his head lowered to the ground, not even bothered to shoot you a look. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, darting your head around, your wild eyes roamed the chaotic bar. Why did he have to take the seat next to mine?  you wondered as your brain counted off the left-over seats. Your chain of thoughts were cut off when you felt another man shift beside you. You cleared your throat as you distinctively scooted to your right. He looked a lot scarier than the previous guy, not to mention the fact that he was clearly drunk. You frowned as he leaned forward towards you. "Hey, pretty lady, what are you drinking? I'll treat," he sneered. "No, I'm not drinking," you protested, your voice quavering slightly as you dodged his intensive glares. 

The drunkard man only continued to lean in closer and closer, not even bothered by your response. "Then, we can head up to the hotel and have some-" he snarled. "No!" you quickly cut him off, but you didn't know how to continue, so your unprocessed brain only stared blankly at him, spilling out a few words as it tied around your tongue. The man's lips tugged into an infamous smirk as his filthy hands reached for yours. His fingers clamping around your lips, preventing you from letting o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter