His Apartment.

How We Met.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He carried you all the way back to his apartment, cautiously bending over as he set you on the couch. He then went inside a small room and when he came back, he had a first aid kit in one hand. He set it down, crouching in front of you.

"You have a first aid kit?" you asked, your voice unable to sustain a regular tone.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "We're going to have to remove that cardigan to examine the wound. Is that okay?" he asked as he looked for your approval.

You nodded as you bit your lips to endure the pain.

He carefully leaned forward as he pulled off your cardigan. Although it was made up of a soft material, you winced in pain as it brushed past your wound. "Sorry," he cringed. He carefully treated your wound as he constantly whispered the words, "It's going to be alright."

You let out a deep sigh when he finally retreated his hands. "I think you're going to need some stitches," he said softly, his eyes lacing with concern as he spoke.

"What? Like at the hospital?" you exclaimed as your eyes fluttered opened. "Umm," he stammered as he swallowed and his teeth sunk deeply in his plushy lips. "I..I can do it for you if you want, I've done it before," he mumbled. "Really? That's great!" you said, almost cheering as your lips curled into a relieved smile. He chuckled at your expression as his hands reached for a few necessaries from the first-aid kit. "Do you hate the hospital that much?" he chortled as he watched your reddening face. You nodded slightly, your face turning even redder at his words.

"Alright, let's start," he said as he pulled out some sort of material from a white bag. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter