Homecoming Prep Part 1

K-pop High School of Performing Arts
K-pop High School of Performing Arts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDNCe1f5KT4

 

“Okay everyone! please settle down! We have four sign up sheets, The homecoming committee, which will help decorate and plan for the big dance, the homecoming concert committee, which will help with all of the first concert preparations, the audition sheet to perform at this years opening homecoming concert AND the applications for homecoming queen and king. so please see the person sitting at the table with the category you are wanting information for in an orderly fashion. PLEASE!” Kara put down her megaphone and took a deep breath. “Gosh that was a mouth full. There are so many people who want to participate this year!” She told A-pink who was sitting at the table next to her. 

They were set up in the main hall of the school with four tables. Kara was at the main table with A-pink for the decorating committee sigh ups. Snsd was sitting where the audition sign ups for the performance at the homecoming festival were with Ms. SES. Rainbow and Ailee were signing up people to help with the concert prep committee with Mr. Taji. Infinite and Girls Day were signing up applicants for homecoming king and queen as well prince and princess for the lower grades. 

Students always got so excited around the school festivities, but they were even more crazy when it came to the beginning and end of the year festivals. 

“I know! well at least people wanna help.” A-pink replied looking at her with a smile. They continued to sign people up when Block B ran up to the front of the line and took Kara’s megaphone right off the table. She jumped up about to say something when he went up onto the table and she let out a squeal. “Hey!” She shouted. 

“EVERYBODY! Its me the one and only Block B! I would just like to let all you beautiful people know i am running for Junior Homecoming Prince! You know i’ma get it! thank you!” He said with a laugh and jumped off the table. He placed the megaphone back on the table and ruffled Kara’s hair.”Thanks doll!” He said and she looked disgusted. He then turned to find Mr. JYP behind him with his arms crossed and brow raised. 

tumblr_inline_nr3rkc1O6x1t6t8kk_500.gif

Block B gave a sheepish smile as JYP grabbed him by the arm. Some people laughed and some rolled their eyes in annoyance. 

“Alright students! Nothing to see here! *whispers* jyp…” And with that, he drags Block B off to the principal’s office.

15& turned her attention back to the line and realized it was her turn. She gave a big smile and walked up to the audition sign up table. “Hi” she said to Girls Generation. “You want to audition?” Snsd asked. 15&’s eyes glowed as she quickly nodded her head in agreement. “Yes! My name is 15&, I am a sophomore, and I will be singing a cover of Taeyang’s eyes, noes, and lips.“ She said with great enthusiasm. Snsd smiled and looked down at the papers writing the info. “Good choice. Okay, Ms. SES will hand you the audition time slip. Be on time.” She said as she pointed towards Ms. SES. Ms. SES handed it to her and the line continued on. 

15& walked over to her friend Lee Hi, who had just finished signing up at the homecoming concert prep committee. “Hey, so did they still have space?” Asked 15& nudging her friend. “Yeah, only two more spots left.” said Lee hi with a small smile. “ I don’t know why you didn’t sign up to perform instead. You have a great voice.” Lee hi just shrugged. “It’s not time yet. Besides I like to create more than I do sing.” 15& scoffed. “Thats a lie.” 

Lee hi sighed. “Well I like both…” 15& rolled her eyes letting it go. “Well, anyways they are holding glee auditions in choir today. Are you gonna try for that?” Lee hi stopped walking. “Did you seriously just ask me that?” 

tumblr_inline_nr3rl2IrJa1t6t8kk_500.gif

15& stopped as well and then let out a laugh. “Okay, okay, you’re not. Lets go! we’re gonna be late for english!” said 15& as she grabbed Lee hi’s hand and ran. 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

It was lunch time and again the lunch room was in a buzz. After School and Brown Eyed Girls sat at their usual table. BEG had her earphones on and was filling her nails while After School silently ate her lunch when they saw Sistar approaching them with AOA at her side. 

BEG rolled her eyes. “Ugh, she has to sit here?” She said as she sat up. After School gave her a side glance. “Stop acting like you hate her. Get over it already. She’s my friend.” Said After School returning to her food. 

BEG sighed. “Whatever. Who is that with her?” She asked. After School looked over to her and raised her brow. “I don’t know.” 

Sistar and AOA finally made their way to the table. “Hey AS!… Brown Eyed Girls…” She said with a smile and then looked to BEG with a nod in greeting. 

tumblr_inline_nr3rlvNjZh1t6t8kk_500.gif

“Hey” After School said with a smile while BEG nodded back. 

“Who is this?” asked after school looking towards AOA. Sistar sat next to After School while AOA sat next to BEG on the other side. “Oh yeah! This is AOA, she’s a sophomore and new here. So I am showing her around a bit.” Sistar said. 

“AOA, this is After School, one of my best friends, and this is Brown Eyed Girls, another person in this school.” Sistar said indifferently. BEG gave her a sour look and After School nudged her. Sistar smiled “Just kidding, they’re seniors, we are pretty much the best people you can hang out with at this school.” She said cheekily. 

AOA gave a small laugh. “Hi.” She said with a tiny wave. “Awe how cute. She’s shy.” Said After School with a tiny laugh. “So what classes are you in AOA?” Asked After School. 

“Um, the regular one like math science etc…I am also in dance-” She started, but was interrupted by After School. “Oh! you’re in dance!? so are we!” She said pointing at the rest of the table. “You should join the K-tops! Thats our school dance competition, we also perform at games.” After School stated. 

Sistar nodded to AOA in agreement with what After School said. “Yeah, I actually am, but wait… you perform at games? I am also a cheerleader.” AOA said. 

“You’re apart of the preppy squad? Oh God…” Stated BEG. 

tumblr_inline_nr3rmsWHAV1t6t8kk_500.gif

After School gave her a look. “Don’t.” She told BEG. “Don’t worry, only 11th and 12th graders perform. And if you were an 11th or 12th grader you would still get to, because the K-tops only perform one time in the night and the cheerleaders do the whole night, except for when we go with the band. So you would just have to change outfits once, like Rainbow, you know her? She’s a cheerleader and a K-top.” Said Sistar. 

AOA let out a sigh of relief. “Oh, okay, good. I definitely want to be a K-top.” She said with a big smile. They smiled back and fell into a comfortable silence.

“Oh! hey did you hear about the party i’m gonna throw? I decided to make it after homecoming, but not that night, maybe like the next friday. You’re gonna go right?” Sistar asked the table. 

“Ummm… “ After School started. “After School is being lame.” Said BEG. “What?” asked Sistar. “She said she doesn’t wanna go to any parties this year.” BEG finished. 

“WHAT? Why not?” asked sistar. After School sighed. “Well… I have other things i need to do.” She said. “Like what?” Sistar and BEG said in unison. 

“Like… things okay! but since you changed the date, I might be able to go. I don’t know, i’ll let you know.” Said After School. Sistar looked at her in utter confusion. “I never thought i’d see the day when After School didn’t wanna party. Okay, whatever, let me know.” Said Sistar. “AOA, do you wanna come? Pretty much anyone who is anyone is invited and I wanna make you my friend. You in?” Asked sistar. 

AOA’s eyes lit up and she smiled as hard as she could. “Really!? sure I would love to!” She stated. Sistar smiled and nodded. “Hey, would it be okay if i brought my cousin, you remember Orange Caramel?” Asked After School. 

Sistar made a displeased face. “Ugh, you mean the really weird one?” She asked. “Hey! She’s not weird. She’s unique. and she’s gonna be in town that week and I don’t wanna exclude her.” After School said in defense. 

Sistar clicked her lips. “Fine, but she better not scare people away like she did at my first party in 8th grade! Okay!?” Sistar proclaimed. “Fine fine. I’ll tell her to wear her least weird outfit.” Said AS. 

“If she can find one..” Murmured BEG. 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

IU continued to look through the books in the fiction section of the school library. As soon as she was finished reading a good fantasy she would go straight for another. “Peterson, Peterson…hmmm…where is it?” She mumbled to herself as she ran her finger along the books in search of the name. 

tumblr_inline_nr3rp751I01t6t8kk_500.gif

“What are you looking for?” Asked B2ST who was reading a manga to her right. “Its Brooke Peterson’s new book, remember the one I told you about, ‘Walk in the Forest’? Its the new one we are reading in our book club. Gosh, I hope they didn’t all get checked out.” She answered. 

B2st shrugged. “Well, while you do that I am gonna go to the manga section.. I heard a new volume was released! I’ll see you at the table.” He said as he began to walk away.

“Yeah” She said not really paying attention. Finally her finger stopped as she found the book she was looking for. “Peterson! Brooke, yay, I found it!” she proclaimed to herself as she pulled the book out with a big smile. just as the book was moved from its spot it was replaced by a pair of eyes. 

IU startled moved back with a small yelp only for Ms.SonDamBi, the Librarian, to walk by and shh her. She let out a breath and apologized to her and looked back. Big Bang who was on the other side looked through the opening at her. “Hey, you there-” He started when she made a small noise and stood back further. “Hey,” He said full standing and starting to walk to the other side. 

She tried to walk away when he came directly in front of her. “Hey, back up!” she said bringing the book up to her head as if to protect herself. He looked at her funny and stepped back a bit to ease her. “Why are you doing that? I’m not gonna hurt you.” He said slowly reaching out to move the book. 

“Uh, sorry, I just was shocked…” She said “You mean scared?” He replied. She just looked at him with a blank stare, holding on tight to her book. 

“Whatever, i’ve heard the rumors. I was actually going to ask you something when I noticed who you were. I had you in some classes last year and before too. You always seemed to pay attention.” 

She shook her head. “Oh, um, yeah… I guess so.” She answered. “Well, I’m actually trying to study for some SAT stuff. I know they are about 2 or 3 months away, but I wanna do anything I can to get out of here you know? Do you know where the study books are?” He asked. 

She nodded. “Yeah, over by the education section. I think in the testing part.” She said pointing towards it. He looked over and spotted it. “Oh, thanks uh..Whats your name?” He asked looking back at her. “IU” she said. 

“thanks IU.” Big Bang said as he walked towards where she told him. 

B2ST turned the corner passing Big Bang. He looked behind himself as he came up to IU. “Was Big Bang just over here?” He asked. She looked at him. “Oh, yeah, he asked me where the SAT study books are.” 

B2ST turned his head back to her quickly. “He talked to you? Oh… okay…weird” He said. “Well, come on, we don’t have a lot of time, are you gonna check that out?” B2ST asked. 

She nodded and smiled as they headed to the check out counter. 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Okay class! now that we have gotten our warms ups done, we will start our glee club auditions. So everyone who is a sophomore can come up to the front when you are told. Mr. H.O.T will explain how this is going to work.” Mrs.SES stated. Mr.H.O.T spoke up “Your choir/glee club Presidents and Vice president will come to the front to tell you more about our glee club. SUJU,TVXQ and Kara, your stage.” She said. 

“Oh my gosh! Its almost time! I can’t wait!” said 15&, who was practically jumping up and down in her seat, to Lee Hi. Lee hi just nodded with a smile. 

From behind them they heard a small laugh. “So your going to audition too?” Ailee. The girls turned to see her and 15& smiled. “Yeah! are you?” She asked. “Yup, sure am” Ailee replied with a confident smile. “I am pretty sure I will be let in. My goal is to be the president eventually.” She said.  

15& looked at her in amazement. “Wow, you seem confident. I am 15& and this is my best friend Lee Hi. Nice to meet you!” She said with a smile. Ailee replied back just as friendly. “Nice to meet you, i’m Ailee.” 

“Are you new here?” Asked Lee Hi. Aillee looked towards her and nodded. “Well I got here at the end of the year last year so you probably didn’t see me around since I was taking test and stuff. But yeah, I am pretty much new. I came from New Jersey.” 

“Oh wow! your a foreigner. Cool!” Stated 15&. Ailee laughed. “Yeah i guess so.”

tumblr_inline_nr3rq3zveS1t6t8kk_500.gif

SUJU, TVXQ and Kara finally got situated on what they were going to say. “Okay, hi everyone, I am TVXQ, your Glee club president. Some of you know me and to some I am a new face. This here is our Vice Glee club president, and she is going to tell you about our plans this year.” Said SUJU as he motioned towards Kara. 

“Hi, I am Kara, and we have so many things going on this year, not only for glee club, but choir in general. Of course we have 4 major concerts throughout the entire year and our big competition towards the end of the year. The concerts and competition are for both glee club and choir. So no worries, everyone will get a chance to do things. Now I will turn it over to our choir president SUJU” She finished. 

“Hey guys, I just wanna say lets work hard, if we make it in the finals at district for the end competition then we get to go to Tokyo to compete for the big award. and of course our fall, winter, spring and end concerts will be great. Most of all, lets have fun!” SUJU said.

The class clapped and some cheered at the thought of getting to do all of the things they said. 

“Okay, okay, sophomores, if you are auditioning please follow me to the practice room!” Shouted Mr. H.O.T. Students shuffled around to get where he was going while TVXQ and Kara followed. 

SUJU walked back over to his spot next to Snsd and K.will. “So, Snsd, are you running for homecoming queen this year?” Asked Ms. SES as the room got emptier and others were talking in their small groups.  Snsd looked up from her nails. “No, I won Junior Princess last year, so I figured I would just run at the end of the year for Queen.” She said. 

“Oh, I see, you want the big prize.” Ms.SES said with a laugh. Snsd laughed back. “Yeah, I guess so.” She replied. 

“And what about you SUJU, are you going to be her king?” Ms. SES asked. He laughed and put his arm around Snsd. “Of course. A king always needs to stand by his queen.” He said, looking at Snsd who gave him a small smile. 

tumblr_inline_nr3rqyGKHa1t6t8kk_500.gif

“Oh goodness, please don’t start your lovey dovey stuff, I am alone here.” Stated K.will. Snsd looked back to her nails with a smile and Ms. SES laughed. “Oh leave them alone K.will. They are ‘in love’” She said with a laugh and continuing her typing. 

Snsd’s smile faded a bit and she sighed before speaking up. “Ms.SES, can I go to the restroom?” She asked. Ms. SES looked up and replied. “Sure dear, here is the pass.” She said handing it to her. Snsd took it and walked out. 

On the other side of the room Red Velvet and CLC were gushing over the eye candy in the room. “Ugh, would you look at him. He is just sooooo dreamy..” Said Red Velvet staring at EXO. “I know! ugh…he is too pretty to be going here. He needs to just be an idol already.” replied CLC. They both signed in unison, but realized they heard a third sigh. 

tumblr_inline_nr3rsrTdoJ1t6t8kk_500.gif

They gave each other a quizzical look and turned to see Ak of the AkMu twins to their right. She was staring too. She looked and Red Velvet and CLC with a happy smile before realizing what she was doing. She jumped in her seat and turned back to her brother and friend. 

“Ak, stop staring at that guy, you look funny.” Said her brother. “Yeah, its not like you.” replied Winner. She sighed and looked down. “Sorry, he’s just so, you know… cute!” She said, a small blush appearing on her face. 

CLC tapped her on the shoulder and Ak turned in surprise. “You think he is cute too?” CLC asked. Ak looked embarrassed. “Uh- I…I don’t know.” Ak replied. Red Velvet and CLC giggled. “Its okay, theres no shame, he is!” Said Red Velvet with a laugh. In the corner Winner and Mu rolled their eyes. 

“But hey, I wonder why he didn’t go audition. He is a sophomore, maybe he doesn’t wanna be in the glee club?” Asked Red Velvet. Ak shook her said. “No, he already is.” She stated now full turned around. 

“Huh?” asked CLC and Red Velvet at the same time. “Yeah, he is so good, they let him audition last year so he could do finals with them. He’s got a great voice.” said Ak.

“Oh wow, I wonder if thats why that Mamamoo girl went, she’s a freshmen.” Stated CLC. Ak nodded. “Yeah, she has an AMAZING voice. So she will be let in early too.” Ak said. 

“Ah” the girls said in unison once again and nodded. “You know, I heard Girls Day actually dated EXO last summer, and she’s a whole year older than him!” proclaimed Red Velvet. “Really, wow, even the older girls can’t keep their eyes off him.” Said CLC. Ak shrugged. “Whoa. I wonder why they broke up.” Said Ak. 

Red Velvet responded. “Who knows, she has a new boyfriend now. MBLAQ.” She said. Ak giggled. “This is fun, I never get to girly chat like this, what other gossip do you know?” asked Ak. CLC and Red Velvet looked at each other and laughed. “Oh Ak…So much more. You know I am gonna work with school paper-” Red Velvet trailed off. 

The rest of class went smoothly and the bell rang. 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0HJ4db63NM

Next Ep: Homecoming Prep Part 2

Thanks for Reading! Please give feedback!