First Day of School Part 2

K-pop High School of Performing Arts
K-pop High School of Performing Arts

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDNCe1f5KT4

The bell rang after the first lunch hour and the hallways were soon full again. TVXQ and K.will strolled down the hall, effectively avoiding the rush of frazzled students trying to get to their next class by taking a deserted hallway behind the cafeteria.

 “Your next class is English, right?” TVXQ asked. He earned a nod of the head from the talented musician beside him. As they turned a corner into the music hall, somebody’s shoulder bumped against his, making him look up to the person.

 “Oh, sorry-” He stopped talking when his eyes met the other male’s. JYJ gave him a soft glare before shoving past him down the hallway, leaving the two standing there. He looked down to his feet, glaring.

tumblr_inline_npx7fhNRaV1t6t8kk_500.giftumblr_inline_npx7f3KI0I1t6t8kk_500.gif

 K.will gave him a knowing look, about to pat his shoulder as a means of comfort but TVXQ moved forward down the hall, not once looking back at the cold-hearted man who turned a corner behind them.

 “C’mon. We’re gonna be late.” He mutters.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

 Snsd, Kara and Wonder Girls walked up to their lockers, which happened to be right next to each other, and began to gather their things. Wonder Girls was looking through her mirror while finishing the story she was telling them.

 “Well, anyways, he said he was going to do it, but of course chickened out in the end. I mean I don’t care, all it told me was he was too weak for me. “ She said.

 The girls laughed at her bluntness. “Well then, at least we know what a guy needs to be willing to do to impress you.” Said Kara with a giggle. “Darn right.” She replied.

 Snsd smiled to herself and began to take out some books when she felt a pair of hands cover her eyes. “Guess who?” the voice whispered. She was surprised before realizing whom it was and then smiled big.

 She turned around to see Super Junior holding his hands up and 2pm in the background messing with Kara’s things. “Really? That is so lame.” Snsd said in mock annoyance crossing her arms. Suju just smiled back and replied. “Oh? I guess I am just old fashioned.” before leaning down to kiss her.

 “Woah! Slow down there, your not using protection buddy.” Said 2pm as he leaned on Kara’s now closed locker right next to them. Suju pulled away with an annoyed smile and Snsd gave him the ‘death glare’

 “Where were you guys at lunch?” Asked Wonder Girls as she shut her locker. They began to walk.

 Suju put his arm around Girls Generation and spoke up. “2pm’s schedule got screwed up so he dragged me along with him to fix it.” He said pushing 2pm’s head with his hand.

“Hey, they tried to put me in dance class! What is that? I did not sign, although I was considering it for a sec, I mean think about all the girls.” He said looking up in thought. Kara looked at him in distaste “You disgust me.” She said before walking ahead with Wonder Girls to their class.

 2pm looked in confusion “You think she’d be used it by now…Oh well” he shrugged and walked off to his class.

 Suju looked at Snsd with a smile. “Well, guess it’s that time. See you later?” He asked. She smiled and nodded before giving one more kiss and walked away.

tumblr_inline_npx7t4GXtT1t6t8kk_500.gif

 ……………………………………………………………………………………………

Ms. Lee Hyori had been working at KHS for about 9 years now. It was the second teaching job she ever had and she liked it. ‘Okay, New-year, new class. Time to whip these kids into shape.’ She thought to herself.

 She heard a small knock on her door and quickly looked up to find Mr. Rain leaning against the door. “Hey Hyori, I was passing by and…thought I would see how you were doing?”

 She was surprised, but responded with a forced smile. “Oh! Yeah, I’m doing fine. First class of the day.” She responded pointing towards the empty desk.  

 He smiled and walked in towards her desk. “Yeah I heard you only have 4 classes this year and getting paid the same. Ha, pretty cool. So you take 3rdthrough 6th?” He asked.

She nodded. “Yup. Will be a pretty easy year, hopefully. “ He both gave small and pathetic chuckles and looked away awkwardly. Rain looked to the ground in thought and started to rub his knuckles out of habit.

 “Look, Hyori, I-“ He started, but was cut off by the second bell. She looked up as if the bell was right above her. “I should get the rest of my stuff together before they get here.” She said. He nodded “Yeah, see ya later.” And walked away.

 She let out a breath and noticed the first student walked in. She smiled and tried to put on her game face.

 Soon everyone had entered and the tardy bell rang. Just as she was going to close the door 2pm ran in. “Hi Ms.! Sorry I’m late, I was-“

 “Save it. This is your last warning. Take a seat.” She said holding up her hand and pointing to the chair.

 He walked over and seat in the back behind Wonder Girls and noticed After School was there too. “Oh, hey hottie. Haven’t seen you all summer. Missed me?” She looked at him with a, whatever smile, and looked away.

tumblr_inline_npx8148z1P1t6t8kk_500.gif

 “Okay class, welcome to your first day of senior math! This ought to be fun huh? My name is Ms. Lee Hyori, you can all me Ms. Lee, and I will tell you my rules, right now, and I expect them to be followed, without fail, for the entire year. Your all seniors, and yes I am aware there are some juniors, so act like it. I do not want phones out, especially while I am teaching, I don’t want talking while I am talking and I want respect in my classroom. That’s it. Pretty simple right?” She looked around and they all nodded.

 “Now I am going to call roll and try to learn your names. Please just say here when you are called.”

 She picked up her clipboard and began. “Okay, 2pm.”

 “I am here” He said arrogantly.

 “Right, I’ll remember that name. After School?”

 “Here”

 “A-pink.”

 “Here!”

 “Big Bang”

 “Here”

 “Brown Eyed Girls”

 “Here”

 “Ft. Island.”

 “Yes!” He shouted looking up from his phone.

 “I was calling roll Mr. Ft. Island. And didn’t I say no phones?” Ms. Lee said with stern look. Ft. Island looked embarrassed and put his phone away. “Right…” 

She continued on. “JYJ”

 “…Here” He said quietly.

 2pm looked up and quickly tapped Wonder Girls on the shoulder. “JYJ? He’s still here? I though he decided to change schools.” He whispered.

 She turned her hear slightly to whisper back. “Yeah, well apparently not. I ran into TVXQ on my way here and he told me he saw him. I guess he chose to face everyone.”

 “Yeah…” he said and sat back in thought.

 “Jewelry”

 “Here”

 “Mblaq”

 “Here”

 “And Wonder Girls.”

 “Here.”

 “Okay, looks like everyone is present. Now if you excuse me for a minute I have to make some copies. I will be right back.”

 Ms. Lee walked out and everyone started to talk to their friends. B2st pulled out his favorite manga and began to read. After School took notice of this boy quickly, but mainly the book in his hand. She started to lean over, when her friend interrupted her.

 “What are looking at?” Brown Eyed Girls asked. After School quickly pulled back and flipped her hair. “Nothing!” she said and pulled out her mirror to check her self.

 Brown Eyed Girls rolled her eyes. “Whatever, so are you going to that beginning of school kick back this Friday?”

 After School put down her mirror and looked at her in thought. “I don’t know.” She sighed. “Maybe.  Supposedly Sistar is throwing it so that means it will be AMAZING, but I don’t know if I am up to it.”

 Brown Eyed Girls looked at her in confusion. “You, not up for a party? What happened?” After School looked at her with indifference. “Well, I promised my parents that I would take school more seriously this year and besides I think its just gonna be lame anyways with a bunch of underclassmen. “ She proclaimed. 

 “If you are barely deciding to take school seriously now, then you already failed. It’s your senior year. Have fun.” Brown Eyed Girls responded.

tumblr_inline_npx83gzbBp1t6t8kk_500.gif

 After School looked at her with a bit offense. “Gee thanks. I don’t know, we’ll see.”

 Ms. Lee came back and class got started. Soon the bell rang and the day went on.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

The day was coming to an end and people were getting ready for the last class. G.na was walking down the hall when she dropped her book. “Oh!” She bent down to get it when she saw another hand grab it and bring it up.

 “Hello m’am drop something?” Asked Jay Park with a cheesy smile. She laughed and took the book. “There you are, how was it in music production?” She asked.

tumblr_inline_npx8m4XHFd1t6t8kk_500.gif

 He placed his arm around her and they began walking. “Not too bad. I’m gonna start working on an actual album this year. Mr. Taji said there are supposed to be a lot of talent scouts at the end of the year festival.”

 G.na raised her brows. “Really? Cool! Any songs yet?” she asked. “Not too much, just love songs…” He said looking down at her with a sly smile. She rolled her eyes and looked away.

 “Ew, why would I join this club, I hate nature.” Said 4minute looking at the flyer Akmu and The Ark handed her. G.na and Jay Park looked at her confused then came closer.

 “Well, it’s just to help our environment and make people aware-“ Started The Ark, but was interrupted.

 “Well I don’t care. Goodbye.” Said 4minute as she threw the flyer on the floor then walked away with EXID following. G.na seeing this ran up to the flyer before anyone else could pick it up.

 “Here, I’ll take one. So this is like a nature club your starting?” She asked them. The Ark and Akmu who looked defeated quickly turned their frowns upside down.

 “Ah, yes! We push recycling, organic eating and world peace!” Ak proclaimed. “Or at least school peace.” Mu finished, looking towards where 4minute went.

 G.na smiled. “Don’t mind her. She’s always cranky. Sounds cool though, I’ll consider it!” She said with an encouraging smile. They all smiled back and handed Jay Park a flyer as well.

 They said there goodbyes and the couple walked out of the school, heading to the other building heading to their next clss. On the way out they spotted a guy leaning against the school fence. He wore a dark hoodie and ripped jeans, blonde hair falling over his eyes. He was alone.

 “That’s B.A.P, right? He just transferred here and already I’ve heard so many things about him. He always seems to be alone…” G.na commented. Jay Park gave the boy a quick glance and continued walking.

 “You shouldn’t involve yourself with him. People say he can be dangerous. I don’t want my girlfriend getting into that kind of trouble.” He said, throwing a protective arm around her. She smiled and rolled her eyes, giving B.A.P one last glance.

 The boy pushed himself off the fence and began walking down the road, seeming as if he wasn’t in any hurry to get to his next class.

tumblr_inline_npx8p1G6n21t6t8kk_500.gif

 ……………………………………………………………………………………………

FIN

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0HJ4db63NM

Ep 3: “Homecoming Prep Part 1” 

Thanks For Reading!!