First Day of School Part 1

K-pop High School of Performing Arts
K-pop High School of Performing Arts

BTW I made an opening and ending, but idk how to put it here. so i will leave the link anytime it was supposed to play. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDNCe1f5KT4

The gym was now silent. All that was heard were the footsteps pacing back and fourth in front of the line that was formed of about 9 people. The footsteps stopped and stood in place while the she looked at her clipboard. Girls Generation lifted her head from the board to look at the faces in front of her. She gave a stern look before flashing a sweet smile. 

“Well, it looks like you will all do.“ She said. “All of you seem to pass all of the requirements, but I will tell you again, I take this squad very seriously and as your captain I will remove anyone the second I think you are not a team player. This squad has been national winners for the past 6 years, and I intend to keep it that way. As you saw yesterday a lot of people want to be on this squad. “ She continued her walk back and fourth as she went on.

tumblr_inline_npuuirLKEK1t6t8kk_500.gif

“So as you know you only have to audition if you are a freshmen or sophomore, so team I would like to introduce Sophomore AOA and Freshmen CLC and Red Velvet. They will be joining us this year. Girls, and guys I expect peace. I don’t want a divided team. “

 

Red Velvet looked up quickly to the other members and waved with extreme excitement. “Hi everyone!” She said with a wide smile. Girls Generation or Snsd as we will say held up her hand. “Save it for later Red. I’m gonna call you that from now on.”

Red Velvet looked up in complete astonishment. “Uh! Yes, call me whatever you want!” she shouted, then quickly looked down as Snsd stared at her in slight annoyance.

“Alright now I am turning things over to our co-captain, Kara.” Kara who was sitting up straight in her chair behind the table sprang up with a smile. She grabbed her papers and walked up to the line as Snsd took her seat.

tumblr_inline_npuul7P3I91t6t8kk_500.gif

“Hello everyone! My name is kara and I am so happy to see our new comers enthusiasm! As you should know at the end of the year there will be a vote for which a junior and or sophomore, turning Senior and Junior, will be your next captain and co-Capitan. It will all depend on your vote, so everyone if you wish for that position next year you better work hard. Now I would like to talk about our schedules for the ye-“

Kara was interrupted by a chuckle from her left. She looked up as Teen Top stood forward to talk. “Well, I would like to say right now, as your last year’s sophomore king! I think I should be your captain next year! Besides, we need a man in charge. “  He proclaimed.

Girls Day, who was beside him merely, rolled her eyes at him before speaking up. “Ugh, would you quit it! We don’t need your annoying input this year! And no one wants you as captain, besides you only won king because Mblaq got the flu so you got it by default.HA! Now can you let Kara talk” She said.

Kara smiled at her before beginning to start again. “Thank you Girls Day, now our schedule” She started. “Oh please you as captain!? Everyone knows I deserve that spot!” Shouted Rainbow. “What! You? You can barely make it practice on time what makes you think you can lead us?” Replied Teen Top. “I can so!” She yelled back.

Soon this conversation turned into loud chaos as everyone began to shout at each other about who would be best fit for captain. Kara let out a big sigh and slumped her shoulders. She looked back at Snsd who had her hands on her head and rolled her eyes. She quickly stood up slamming her hands on the table.

“Hey!” Everyone got quiet and looked at her. As soon as they realized who it was they all got quiet and stood back in their line. “Kara has just as much power as I do when it comes to who will leave this squad and who will stay. NOTHING is permanent. Now behave and listen or leave!” She shouted then sat again looking at Kara. “Go on.”

Kara looked back at everyone and then to her phone for the time. “You know, we will just go over this more tomorrow before practice. We are almost out of time. Before we go any questions?”

She looked around to find AOA with a raised hand. She smiled. “Yes AOA”

AOA smiled back. “Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I also plan on joining the competition dance team, K-Tops this year, but I don’t know if that will interfere with this?” She said.

Kara looked at her papers again then answered. “Well it looks like you are in luck, K-tops has different practice days than we do this year and different competition days, its just up to you if you can handle both things along with not letting one interfere with the other. If you can do that then you should be fine. “  

AOA smiled again “No, that should be fine. Thank You!” Kara nodded, well if that’s it then I guess just hang till the bell. See you at 3 tomorrow.” They all said their goodbyes to her and Snsd as the bell rang in that moment.

Kara let out yet another sigh as she turned to Snsd and Wonder Girls who had been sitting in the bleachers the whole time filing her nails. “I don’t get it, why do they always do that with me, but not with you?” She asked Snsd.

“Its because she’s not a push over.” She heard Wonder Girls say from the side. “What?” asked Kara.

Wonder Girls stood up and walked over to them with a small sigh. “Well think about it Kara. You are too nice. Snsd here knows how to put her foot down. She isn’t a mean person, but knows when its time to be serious. Also you weren’t anything intimidating last year. There was a different captain and Snsd was the co-captain. So you made friends with everyone and that is how they view you. You have to figure out how to balance that.” She said grabbing her bag.

Kara leaned on the table and looked at Snsd for confirmation. Snsd just looked up with a ‘sad to say’ expression. “She’s right K.” Kara dropped her head and sprang up. “Well okay, maybe your right. I need to show them I am one of the captains now. This will work out. “ She said with determination while grabbing her things and heading towards the door in a marching way.

Snsd and Wonder Girls looked at each other and smiled at their friend. Then they followed.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Red Velvet and CLC practically skipped out of the gym as the bell rang. “AH! Oh my gosh! Did you see their clothes, and their hair? They are so pretty! And cool too! Although Snsd seems a little scarier, but I don’t care! They are both so cool!” Red Velvet practically shouted to her friend on her arm.

ClC giggled. “Yeah they are cool, just like everyone says!” They looked to the others coming out the door. She ran up to A-pink and Infinite who had their hands entwined. “Hi! I am Red Velvet and this is my bestie CLC. Are you friends with them!?” She asked practically jumping.

A-pink gave a small chuckle covering . “Hi nice to meet you, I am A-pink and yes. I am. So is he.” She said looking up and pointing to infinite. He smiled “I’m infinite.”

The girls giggled again and CLC spoke up. “We know! You guys are like a really cute couple! I mean like couple goals all across he board. Well maybe not more than ‘SuperGeneration’ but yeah!” She said.

tumblr_inline_npuumtBiZL1t6t8kk_500.gif

Infinite and A-pink gave an awkward laugh and looked away. “Wow you two talk A LOT.” Said Girls Day walking over to them. “Well at least they have good spirits.” Said Shinee who walked next to her and Rainbow. “Hi, I’m Shinee, the fabulous one, this is Girls Day, the mouthy one, and Rainbow, The freaky one. “ He said with a smirk and wink.

“Hey!” Rainbow said hitting him on the shoulder. “Don’t listen to him, so you guys are fish right?” They nodded in unison. “Ha, that’s cool, looks like we will have to be doing your inauguration soon.” She said.

Red Velvet and CLC looked at her in confusion. “Our what?” They said together. “Inauguration, it basically means we are gonna break you into the group.” Shinee replied.

They looked at each other in fear. “Ha, don’t worry, we all went through it. Its not that bad.” Said A-pink. They all nodded in agreement. “And based on how you are reacting to our captains, we need to educate you on those things as well. Here walk with me.” Said girls day as she started to walk down the hall way with her arm around the girls.

Rainbow and Shinee followed while A-pink and Infinite took off.

“Now lets start with The ‘A Listers’ First there is Girls Generation as you met, the queen b. She is the top of the chain. Everyone loves her and everyone wants to be her. Even if they hate her, no one REALLY hates her. Then there is Kara, one of snsd’s best friends. She is also popular, but most likely to be your friend. She is involved in almost every club and extra activities at school. She is really sweet. Next is Wonder Girls, who you probably didn’t see sitting in the back. She knows almost everyone in the school, but likes to keep to herself. It’s a little creepy. And She is crazy rich, there is a rumor going around that she is even richer than Snsd and Kara put together! She is always at the best parties.”

They turned a corner in the hall where most people were walking. “Now lets get to the A list guys. That is Super Junior.” She said pointing to him as he was getting things out of his locker. “The most popular and sweetest guy of the senior class. He is dating Snsd as you already seem to know. He is pretty cool, but I wouldn’t worry too much about him. Then there is 2pm, now watch out for him. He will tell a pretty girl anything to get her where he wants. He’s hot, but don’t fall for it. And then there is Tvxq.” She said finding him coming out of the library. “He is smart and friendly. Probably the most sensible of the A list crew and the nicest.”

They stopped at the lunchroom. “There is Big Bang and 2ne1” She said pointing to a table where they sat alone. “There are a lot of things said about them. They are kind of mysterious. No one REALLY knows what they are about except that they are NOT to be messed with. Big Bang is a bit more outgoing than 2ne1, but man can she make some good music. “

They walked in and made their way to their seats. “And then there is my Mblaq!” She said walking over to him and gave him a small kiss. “My boyfriend! Well that is all I can tell you for now young ones. Welcome to K-pop High… Hey were did that AOA girl go?”

CLC and Red velvet looked at each other in amaze. “That was a mouth full” said CLC. “I’ll say” Replied Red Velvet.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

The cafeteria was now getting full. 2ne1 and Big Bang sat quietly at their table while 2ne1 had her feet up on the table, headphones in and pen in hand. Across from her was Big Bang, chains and all, who twiddled a tooth pick in his mouth.

He looked over at her paper and tapped on it. “Hey, what are you working on?” She looked up from her work and removed her headphones. “Some lyrics.”

“For?” He asked. She sighed and tapped her pen on her paper.  “I don’t know, just to do it. I’m working on some new music.”

He nodded. “You gonna perform at the festival this year?” She looked at him as if he was the dumbest person ever. “Are you kidding?” He smirked a bit. “No, I don’t know why you haven’t. You got extreme talent.” She rolled her eyes and began to write again.

“What are you worried about what people think? Since when do you care about that? Besides I’ve done it.” He said.

tumblr_inline_npuuo3qYRQ1t6t8kk_500.gif

“I don’t care what people think about me, I just think it’s really lame.” She responded. “You do realize you’re at a performing art school right?” She looked at him again with heavy eyes and put her headphones back on. She continued to write away as Big Bang took his toothpick out and began to eat his sandwich.

In the distance BTS and Got7 were sitting at a table not too far. BTS was looking in awe at Big Bang. “Ugh! Do you see him he is so cool! Look at the toothpick thing! I am from now on doing that. Do you have any toothpicks Got7?” He said staring at the table and holding his hand out to Got7.

tumblr_inline_npuuornxuX1t6t8kk_500.gif

Got7 just looked at him in disgust. “Dude, you are so weird. And no I don’t.” He said swatting his hand away. “And sit down, you look like a creep.” BTS looked at him in mock hurt then sat down.  “I don’t know how you can’t think he is cool, like that is how I wanna be.” Said BTS pointing.

“What a dangerous gang guy? You know what they say about him? There is a rumor going around that over the summer him and that girl sitting across him fought against the west, one of the biggest and most dangerous gangs in our town, with their gang! Doesn’t that set of any alarms in your head?” He proclaimed.

BTS just crossed his arms. “Whatever, those are just rumors. No one knows what really happened. No one even knows if they are in gang. But hey that chick is hot.” He said looking over to them again.

Got7 looked over as well. “Yeah I guess I’ll give you that.” “Speaking of girls, how did it go with you and that Ailee girl?” BTS asked with a sly smirk.

Got7 looked down in defeat. “Not too great, but its okay, older women are just intimidated by me. Nothing to worry about.” He said brushing off his shirt.

BTS just  gave a knowing smile and turned his attention to who walked through the door next. “Oh, there goes your hot sister. Oooh who is she walking with? Are they in your grade?” asked BTS.

Got7 made a face. “Hey don’t talk about her like that!” and looked over to Girls Day walking in with Red Velvet and CLC. “Oh yeah! I know one of their names is Red Velvet, but I forgot the other one.”

BTS looked back at Got7 with raised brows. “Ha maybe you should take a shot at someone your own age huh? Their cute.” He said nodding towards them.

Got7 rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Nah, I’m gonna go for someone like that.” He said nodding towards Snsd, Kara and Wonder Girls who were walking in.

BTS just let out a huge laugh and dropped his hand on Got7’s shoulder. “Man, you wish! Now they are way out of your league!” he said between laughs. Got7 just gave him a dirty look and continued eating.

tumblr_inline_npuur8XoXA1t6t8kk_500.gif

……………………………………………………………………………………………

 Fin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0HJ4db63NM 

Thanks guys for reading! I hope you enjoyed and are looking forward for “First Day of school Part2”!

 It will come soon and please feel free to give us some feedback!

 Gamsahabnida!