Journey 8: Healing the wounded

My Warrior Princess

Wufan's P/O/V :

We all surrounded Fei yen. Something was wrong she was still in deep sleep. " fei yen wake up!" Luhan and the others tried to wake her up. I looked at everyone. "guys...can you...give me some space" as I approached and kneeled down to where she laid, I looked at her peaceful face, in deep sleep. They all looked at me as I placed both my hands on the sides of her head. "What are you doing" xiumin grabbed my wrist "please..".xiumin let go and I placed my hand again where It was. they didn't know what was going on , but neither did I, so I gave it a shot and tried to enter her thoughts and body. I shut my eyes and let the energy flow in me. I concentrated. "wufan" i heard her voice called to me. 

(Inside of fei yen)

When I had looked up, I was now inside of her spirit " where-" " wufan" I turned my head " fei yen" I walked over to her. She ran to me, hugging me tightly as if she was scared, but scared of what " please...take me out of here" for some reason i just didn't like this feeling about her. She tighten her arms around and i started feeling weak. I looked down to realize, it wasn't fei yen. " oh your power is by far great" she finally lets go of me. But letting me fall to the ground, she took half my energy. " hahaha so this is the power of flight" she raised a hand up. A feather burned in her hand " wheres fei yen!" She looked at me again but evily, "awww you mean this girl" as she step aside fei yen laid there limp. " poor girl, never knew what kind of powers she had" i didn't know what to do. But soon we heard some groans, she once again stepped aside. I looked to see fei yen moving. " fei yen get up!" The unknown lady looked my way. She rises her hand towards me.

The ground beneath me starts to move. Next thing i knew i was held down by tree routes and vines " now now stay still" she came closer to me. "Agghhh!!" I screamed in pain. A dagger was jabbed it into my side. The taste of iron dripped from my mouth. She takes the dagger out of me slowly and painfully " don't worry wufan...she will be joining you soon" she ran the sharp end of the dagger on my jaw creating a thin line drawing blood from me. "agh...hhhhhh" " awww its so fun watching yo- ahhhh!!" I forced my eyes to open. " leave.him.alone" i looked behind the woman "but..but how!" I couldn't belivie my eyes...Fei Yen. She stood there with her fire bow.

Normal P/O/V:
(Out side of fei yen's body and spirit)

Luhan paced back an forth. Tao sat down trying to rest up with chen, lay and xiumin stayed by both wufan and fei yen's sides. "Anything yet?" Luhan asked anxious. " no not yet it's so weir-" " WUFAN!" Xiumin and the rest of the guys looked over " what is it lay!" Chen asked worried " hes..hes bleeding look!" Lay pointed to wufans side. Blood was seeping through his robe. They all realized that blood was dripping from wufan's mouth as well. " what do we do!" Luhan started panicking " get a hold of your self" lay said in a calm voice. * who is this wufan guy*  

(Back in fei yens body and spirit)

 

-Still Wu Fan's P/O/V: 


Fei yen panted heavily as she held her bow. "Foolish girl you should have stayed down" the lady disappeared and reappear right in front of fei yen. She takes her hands and roughly placed them on the side fei yen's forehead. I watched as fei struggled to fight her. " now you will allow me to take control of your body" fei yen looked to the sky as blood dripped from . Tears ran down her cheeks. She was feeling great pain going through her body. I couldn't do much since my strength was taken from me. Trying to pull myself up my hand came upon something cold and wet. I looked to my side " yes....yes now let me take control fei.yen. Hahaha-AHHHHHH" I was able to find the dagger she had stab me with earlier and raced to her stabbing her from the back. "you..you" she stumbles while turning around, trying to make her way towards me, but falls over laughing evilly, " more demons.." "what?" " more demons...and creatures will come for her" taking her last breath, she began disappearing into black smoke. I saw fei yen on the ground. Bending over I cradle her in my arms.

(outside of fei yens body and spirit) 

Everyone was worried when they saw that the both of wu fan and fei yen had somehow been badly injured, they hated how they could't do anything about it, but when wu fan opened his eyes widely he fell to the side next to fei yen breathing abnormally. " wu fan! Wu fan" lay called wu fan as he came back to conscious, but wu fan was too weak , as his eyes were beginning to slowly shut " wu fan, you saved her life didn't you?" Lay some how felt that wu fan had a special power and that HE could tell that something was wrong when fei yen wouldn't wake up from her deep sleep. Lay looked to wu fan as they made eye contact. Without knowing lay placed his hand over the spot wu fan had been stabbed, and was still bleeding. Lay's hand started to glow, this amazed everyone as they watched closely "woah, lay your...your powers" when lay had pulled his hand away wu fan blinked a couple of times till he sat up and checked inside his robe where he was stabbed " its, gone" he looked to lay and so did everyone "lay..you healed me" lay brought his hands up looking at them smiling.

 

He quickly made his way over to fei yens side tho he didn't where she was hurt he placed one of his hand on her forehead and the other where her stomach was. " wow, thats awesome" luhan whispered to chen. Slowly fei yen's eyes begin to flutter. lay finally stopped and looked her in the eyes " gege?" She asked weakly they all looked at her still laying down " its nice to see our girl a wake again" xiumin commented. She tried getting up, wu fan quickly helped her " wufan" as he held her by her waist and an arm over her shoulder "thank you" he softened and gave her a sweet smile " thank lay, if it wasn't for him healing us, both you and me wouldn't be here right now" she looked confused "healing?" She looked towards lay " fei yen, i think when we were stuck in That dark place, we were given powers " she couldn't really understand " she still doesn't understand show her xiumin" kris holding on to her one arm over him, even tho he had to bend down a lot "alright watch come on luhan" both of them looked around what to do. luhan waved his hand at big bolder as he lifted is hand in an upwards motion the bolder moved as well. He brought the bolder closer and looked to xiumin giving him a nodded to show his power. Xiumin placed his hand right on the bolder, as it began to turn to ice " wow xiumin gege, luhan thats amazing" she was reall amazed " wait whats you powers chen,tao,lay,and wu fan?" Chen said " me and tao don't know ours yet" "mines flight, and I'm able to summon dragons " lay looked at her " Healing" simple and short "what about....me?" Everyone laughed as she scarastically said it sad " you will discover your powers , along with chen, and tao" wu fan said  " we should get moving" tao suggested " its not safe to stay in the depths of ocean" everyone agreed

 

_________________________________ 

alright heres the next chapter and guys I'm glad to say.....I'M FINALLLY DONE WITH SKOOL NOW I HAVE MORE TIME TO UPDATE MY STORIES BUT PLEASE... do remember I have alot of the stories to work on so i'll take time to write chapters for each of ma chapters thnx again for staying with ma stories LUV U GUYS and bonus EXO OMG I HEARD KRIS SINGING JUST MAKES ME MELT AND ESPICALLY WHEN HE TRIED TO Y DANCE JUST MADE ME LAUGH LOL