Journey 6 : Unknown Powers Pt. I

My Warrior Princess

FeI Yen P/O/V :

slowly opening my eyes I tired to focus my vision. I looked up straight still laying down on the bed; seeing the ceiling of the bed. When I moved my eyes around the room I spotted each of the guys at least sitting or standing in the room. When luhan had noticed I gain back my consciousness to move or do anything, he quickly came over " feI yen! oMO I thought you were in some sort a coma!" he held my hand and started acting dramatically, Lay then pulled luhan by the ear away "she wasn't in a coma , she fainted due to some sorta shock" I tried getting up but someone had told me to stay laying down "you should really rest" I looked up to the voice it was him. " oh this is wufan, he saved you" thats right, a flashback hit me when we had fallen back at the cliff, My only question is...how we survived? I looked at him questionably "yea I remember" I lied, I only remembered the part were we fell and I just thought we were going to die " can I....have some time to myself please" I didn't feel so well having all the boys in here and I wanted have some time to think to myself. I gripped on the sheets as I pulled myself up to a sitting position. All the guys were leaving, that boy name wu fan was the last to go out, when he turned around to shut the doors, he gave me some eye contact "wait" I managed to blab out. " I need some explanations" he came back into the room and shut the door.  When he had turned and walk towards me, I felt so melted just by the way he was walking towards me. When he finally reached the bed and sat down I scooted a bit away. "are you afraid?" he asked with a poker face. When I had looked at him in the eyes I couldn't think right, and I also realized his deep brown light eyes *what pretty eyes* "no..I'm not" I looked away. "explain what happened at the cliff" I was very curious how we survived. He took a deep breath " we...I..." I looked at him " just to let you know I hate it when people keep things away from me when it involves me" I gave him a stern look. " I..I can't tell you now....not yet"

Wu Fan (aka Kris) P/O/V :

when she had questioned me about our survival I wasn't ready to tell yet, not anyone about me. She sighed out and just looked away " please tell me" I looked back at her "please.....I promise you I won't tell the others" she looked back at me. I knew she wouldn't tell she was a trust worthy person "I....I'm sorry ill tell you when its the right time" I got up and headed towards the door . When I had opened the door -BAM- "OWWWWW!!!!" I jumped a bit and opened the door fully. There on the ground was luhan and tao holding their heads from the impact of the doors opening had hit them. Lay was with them but he backed away from the door before the other two. "owww my head" "feels like I've been pounded by a hammer" luhan and tao complained. " whats going on?" feI yen went to the door and pushed it futher, " whats going on? why are you guys on the floor?" she asked plainly. "uh..uhh I was..just we..were just passing by hahha" both tao and luhan laughed nervously; got up and ran, while lay stood there with his arms crossed and followed after the boys. FeI yen and wu fan looked at each other and began to laugh. From afar someone was watching " laugh while you can" and disappeared. Wu fan looked towards the direction of the stranger that had disappeared. " whats wrong " feI yen asked looking that way as well "nothing" with that I left to myroom.

            --Next day--

FeI yen and us boys got up changed and left. As we all headed out of the inn we walked through town. Once again there walking and looking at the markets near by , " hey we should stock up on supplies and something’s, while were at it" lay advise them. " alright split up and meet back here ,, don't use all your money" with that everyone went around the markets buying mostly food and some fun things. FeI yan kept walk around till something caught her eye. She slowly approached a table full handmade jade daggers and metal swords. When she had looked up she saw a familair face. " well hello there" it was the old man she had helped yesterday. " oh how are you" " I'm fine thanks to you, for helping me yesterday, i must thank you by giving you this" fei yang was about to refuse his offer but he went to get the gift before fei yen could even say anything. While waiting the the old man came back with a long wooden box. " here i want you to have this" as he sets it down. Fei yen takes a step up and opens the box. In the box lies a beautiful sword.

 

The hilt and the end where you hold the sword was jade white, "this sword was made of moon stone. i had this sword for as long as i can remember." when she takes it out she pulls the sword from its white cover " i hope it helps you through your journey where ever your going" " thank you very much" fei yen left to meet the others. She ties the sword to her waist. When she had met up with the guys, the all headed out of town, and more into the forest area. "ah...your sword" they all stop
" what? Oh my sword, the old man gave it to me" " what old man?" asked chen " the one i had helped from those thugs came and con him" fei yen kept walking

-Hours Later-
"hey do you guys know where we are goin?" Luhan asked already tired " if I'm right where in the ocean depth forest" lay looked at the map sayin so "ocean depth forest?" " yup they say that this forest is called an ocean because of how deep this forest is, Its growing trees grow to its highest of heights and covers up most of he sunlight making it dark like the ocean and its many unknown creatures that lurks here, so keep an eye out." Lunhan hanged on to Chen " yah get off and walk on your own" " no, I'm scared" FeI yang blew a raspberry "scaredy cat" she teased,  after hours in the forest being led by feI yen the guys started to complain more, well mostly luhan. " are we almost out yet" luhan said as chen helped him climb up a hill. "luhan stopp aski-" feI yen stop as she was able to make it to the top but something made her froze in place. " feI whats wro-" xiumin asked when he was able to make it where feI yen was he too stood there looking. It was a stone wall with a special seal xiumin took a step forward but feI yen held him back "wait...that seal is a trap......there’s a demon here" when all the boys made it the looked at her confused " what do you mean? There’s a magic seal here look" luhan step forward where the piece of paper was stuck on. " NO LUHAN"

Luhan P/O/V :

When I had step forward towards the seal some sorta barrier was created. "Guys what’s this?! Get me out" I ran to where everyone stood,  but only to be repaled back and falling on my but" luhan, that seal is meant for humans! A demon had set it up " " I still don't get it, I thought only humans can set seals up?"
" Luhan it doesn't matter demon or human both are capable of making a magic seal, and take a good look around, this territory belongs to the demons not us,that seal is to keep humans in its barrier it creates, once you walk in , its hard to try to find a way out!" When feI yeng had explained this I started getting a bit frighten " feI yeng we need to figure a way to get him out " WuFan spoken up walking forward but not to close to be inside the barrier "wait! If I recall from the books of the depths, there maybe a way for him to get out" I groaned as I begin to panic more " who...has entered" a voice none of us had owned spoke up. "hurry please!" I begin to get scared "break the seal! If you break it then the barrier will be gone " " really just like that?" I looked to the stone where the seal was on, as I made my way over something went pass me fast. It was as if a gust of wind blew me. " uhh guys, I have a feeling I'm not alone in here," slowly looked around " so your the trespasser. " all of us looked.......some sorta figured move out from the rocks I backed up and pulled out my sword " what do you want?" I asked sternly, a demon who had a mask on, with many swords coming from its back, and wore golden robes that were torn. What was weird right in The middle of his chest was some sporta crystal or gem implanted in him. "well, your soul do look quiet tasty" I tried to attack but nothing worked. The demon was able to grab me and grabbed me by my throat, lifting me up "LUHAN!!" Next thing I knew I was in the ground with a hand that use to hold me by my throat I squirmed and back away from the creepy hand. I looked up "feI yen"

______________________________________________

Alright Chapter 6 is up. This chapter was too long so i spreated this chapter into 2. Sorry i haven't been updating. i've been sorta stressed out from school, and lacking alot of sleep thank you for sticking iwth my story, i understand if you unsubscribed my story and i don't blame you thanks again