Journey 1 : Born Rebellious

My Warrior Princess

I'll be using alot of pictures to discribe the fighting scenes since i don't really know how to write fights scene like this before, and just for image,sorry if theres alot of pictures

 

Color Code : Fei Yen,XuiMin,Tao,Master Hu Hao, Lady Jia Hua, Luhan,Chen,Mei Mei,WANG ZI Mr.Da Sha, Lay

___________________________________________________________

 

As the sun sets and hids behind the montains  a child is born into the wang family.

"wheres master Hu Hao!" a servant waiting outside of the Ladyships room, pacing back and forth as she is ready to give birth to a child. "dao wei" when she turned she sees the master. "master Hu Hoa" he run as fast as he could to the house. "hows my wife doing?" "master.....shes" all of a sudden the sound of a baby was heard crying. The doors opened as a doctor came out. "ah, Hu  Hao, congradulations its a phoenix" meaning it was a daughter. Master hu hao smiled as the doctor led him into the bedroom.

as he was lead to the bedroom his wife was sitting on the bed holding a perious daughter. "is that....." she smiled "yes, your first daughter" as he approached his wife, he looked at his daughter "my...shes so....beautiful" he sat on the edge of the bed and watched his wife holding their daughter. "did you give her a name yet?" he asked looking at her " i didn't come up with one yet,. why don't you name her? i named our sons" he than looked at jia hua and at the baby girl. He watched his little girl resting. "how about.....Fei Yen" Jia Hua she looked at him "Fei Yen.....it is" she smiled. "May i hold her" she handed her off to papa. "so cute! fei yen, your going to take after me as well" the wife put on a sarcastic mad face "what! no...this is my only daughter, i want her to be a very lady like girl when she grows up" master hu hao laughed "but you already have too already, xuimin and tao" she laughed. "there boys, not girls" the two couple laughed the night,but silently. "You will grow up to be a fine daughter" He than places a bracelet on top of the wrap that secures their daughter safely.

(Phoenix Bracelet)

 

 

-----------------Many Years Later--------------

"fei yen"-bang bang bang- "fei yen....your mother told me to wake you up" the servant Mei Mei opened the doors of Fei Yen's room and went to the bed "aee if you don't wake up your mothers going to be mad at you" as she un-covers the sheets of the bed, it was replaced by pillows. The servant made her way back to the Ladyship jia hua . Mei Mei knew Fei too well knowing she wasn't going to be in bed. "what...Mei Mei you sure she wasn't there" the servant nodded her head "where could she have gone?" Mei Mei lifted her head to speak "well.....there is one thing she could be doing right now....." Lady Jia Hua knew what Mei Mei ment and she sighed in dissapointment. "are my sons not in bed as well?" " xiao chen said they weren't there when he went to wake the young masters up"

 

 

Somewhere far beyond the woods the two brothers venture to the deep core.

Xiumin and Tao were distance from each other as their backs were facing each other. As the wind blew leaves fell from the trees landing each other with. In on hand each they held a sword. Slowly rising the swords infront of their faces they slightly nodded at each other "NOW!" xuimin yelled as the both of them disbatched their swords from the covers, and cut down arrows and stopping each arrow that attacked. Xuimin and Tao slowly walked backwords till their backs touched each other. They slowly circuled around the forest back to back. "did you see where those came from?" "not really" the brothers slowly turned around holding their swords up getting ready for another attack, not letting their guard down. "WATCH OUT!!" Xiumin yelled as he saw a dagger flying towards their way. The split in the middle. Xuimin going to the left and tao to the right. The dagger went through a long bamboo tree. 

The dagger pierced deep into the bamboo tree. Both the boys looked towards the direction where it came from. "There!" tao and xuimin charged towards one direction. A person comes flying out. The person dodge their sword attacks as they swung at the person. Tao and Xuimin paused on one side of the field ready for the person as their challenger is on the other. "there you are fei yen" xuimin said smirking. she smirked and drew her sword out from its cover "to slow" she jumped into action. She waited in a position ready to take on her brothers. Tao first lunged at her. Their swords made contacts. Clings of metal was heard as they swiftly attacked each other. When fei yen's sword made contact with taos, she got close enough to through an attack.Fei yen looked into taos eyes. She quickly attacked him using "buddha palm" hitting tao in the chest. Tao backed off placing a hand to his chest and allowed xuimin to take on fei yen. As he drew his sword near her she blocked it off with her sword, but xuimin was fast and was able to to get fei yens sword out of her hands. He  wrap his blade over hers and jerked at her sword causing it to fly out of her hands and land on the ground standing up(like this)

Fei Yen backed away and placed her hands up ready to spar. Xuimin lowered his sword and threw it to the side as it percied through a bamboo tree. He got into a position as well. "well...ladies first" this time fei yen attacked first she ran up to him and started to throw some good punches. She threw a kick only to have him kick her leg away as he threw a punch at her. She wipped away the pain on her face when he had thrown a harsh blow to her shoulder. Tao jumped in the fight as he dispatch his sword as well. Tao was able to kick fei yens right thigh, but tao was a tad slow. She grabbed his foot and pushed him back causing him to fall to the ground. He shook his head to clear his mind. He was able to flip himself back up and ready to spar again. Both xumin and tao attacked her at the same time. When they both lunged their fist at her from the middle ; she grabbed onto their wrist as she bent backwards from gettin hit. When she was pulled back up She thew a kick to xuimins stomach and a punch to taos face. She took some blows but kept on her feet firm. When tao got up and came running towards her , she waited as he got closer and threw a Kick to the side of his cheek bringing him down. Xuimin got up and brushed his clothing. "looks like you've been practicing" xuimin helped tao up. She chuckled and placed her hands on her hips. "Of course i have what do you think? that i actually do dancing and singing like mama wants"  They all laughed "anyways lets head back" "aww can't we stay longer xuimin ge?" fei yen begged him " we can't and besides mama's going to be mad at you if she finds out you have been out practicing ...again" Fei yens face grew sad even tho she knew it was true " fine..lets go" she grabbed her sword and placed it back in its cover, the boys did the same. She grabbed her bow and placed it around her. The boys followed as she lead them out of the bamboo forest. 

 

Walking through town now a few of the towns people recongized them. "looks like we caught some attentions" tao said. "HEY XUIMIN,TAO,FEI YEN" all three of them looked to whos calling them. "oh luhan , chen" they greeted the three "i see you three have been practicing" chen said as he tapped on xuimins shoulder. "yea next time we all should practice together." xumin happily placed his arms on tao and fei's shoulder. "really? her too?" luhan said pointing to fei yun. She looked at him and threw a punch to the side of his arm. " owww!!!" luhan rubbed his arm "you got strong, what kind of girl are ya?" she caused laughter to the group. "thats what you get for looking down on me" " well we will see you later than you got company" xuimin,tao,fei looked at each other than to chen and luhan "company?" " yea there was big carriage that came through the town with some men on horses" the three got curious "alright well see you than"As they head out, and slowly approached the gates of their home, it was like chen and luhan had said. They saw the carriage and horse men. They Men eyed them slowly as they made it through the gates. Approaching Doors to the court yard, a servant quickly made her way over "Fei Yen" she whispered "Mei Mei is Ba Ba home?" Mei Mei nodded yes, she was about ot say something till xuimin asked " Mei Mei Whats going on? Whos here?" Mei Mei turned her attentions to the three. " Master Hu Hao and Lady Jia Hua has visitors  and said taht its old friends of theirs" fei yen was about to say something till their mother made her approach." i see.......you went out iwth your brothers agian" she was mad at fei yen " i can ex-" "dear" their Ba Ba followed after her. " BA BA!" fei yen ran to her father as if she was still a little 5 years old. She had always been a daddies girl. "haha heres my girl" he was happy to see his daughters "hey what about us" the boys sorta whined " come here" he hugged all his childeren. Since their Ba Ba is always working its rare for them to see him, but they don't hate him for it. "well come we have guest" as he was about to lead his wife stopped him " wait...our fei yen isn't properly dressed" "oh shes fine, shes so beautiful" she laughed at his play on words even tho she was in her combat outfit. As they followed Ba Ba, Lady Jia Hua had mei mei prepared a bath and outfit for her daughter. Finally getting to the guest Fei observed them from head to toe carefully. "Oh Hu Hao these three must be your childeren"

 

Fei Yen's P/O/V:

As we followed Ba Ba to the main room of the house we finally saw the guest. I looked at them closely. First i noticed a man Around his early 50's or so, Had a beard, long hair, sharp quiet small eyes with some wrinkles like ba ba, and wears a fine shiney gold silk robe. " Oh Hu Hao these three must be your childeren" My brothers and i bowed to show repect. "oh two dragons and a..........phoenix?" he emphasized the word phoenix. "Yes these two here are my elder sons XuiMin and Tao, and this is my Youngest and only daughter Fei Yen" We all three bowed again. " Kids this is Mr.Xing Da Sha" We greeted him " my your sons are very handsome, your daughter....quiet well" i didn't care what this old loaf had to say the way my appearnce is shown now. I than noticed a Young boy about the same age as Xuimin and Tao behind the old oaf. He his back was face towards me as he wondered the paintings in our house. "oh oh this is my youngest son, my eldest son will join us tin a couple of days, but here i'll introduce youngest son" he looked back to see his son not paying attention " Wang ZI come here" he quick tapped his sons shoulder.  Mr. Da Sha told him to turn around to greet us. As he did i examined the boy.

He was pretty tall, sharp eyes, not to skiny of a stick, and i have to say he was handsome. " Ni Hao my name is Da Sha wang zi" he bowed at us " oh i see you have been training?" he took reather interest when he eyed us in our combat clothing " What have you been trainning? kung fu? Combat?" he basically said the same thing. " ye my childeren loves Maritial Arts like i do" i wanted to laugh at Ba Ba how he was trying to brag about this."really even your daughter too?" ba ba nodded"is something wrong with that" i eyed wang zi when he questioned my ba ba about me doing Marital Arts. i lost my temper for a bit, but didn't show it on my face only through my voice. I took notice that wang zi kept his eyes on my the whole conversation. eyeing me up and down. I forrowed my eye brows as he eyed me up and made contact with me. " sorry about that my daug- " "no i was rude to ask" "no i'm sorry i'm so rude please forgive me" of course i had to apologize or else i'm going to have to hear about it later. "so......you do kung fu?"  wang zi asked me indirect this time "yes...i do" he smirked " Lao Han sir may i ask...." no dont tell me this little rascel is... " yes son" " if i could spar with your daughter?"

Normal P/O/V 

wang zi wanted to see how skillful fei yen is. " oh well i dont mind, but...you will have to you ask her" xuimin and tao looked to fei yen kinda worried " well than.....Cuòguò Fei yen do you mind sparing with me?" fei yen didn't hesitate to answer " no i wouldn't mind it at all, and please.....call me fei yen" when the agreement was done they all headed to the Training court yard . The two stood away from each other. " oh this will be good" the two fathers appeared happy. As a servant stood in middle he looked to both sides than to the front of him. " DONGGONG (Begin) " he yelled as the tension between thses two built. Fei yen pulled her bow out first and pointed the arrow at Wang Zi. Wang Zi stood their when finally fei yen made the first move. She pulled hard and amied for him ; letting go as the arrow races towards him. Getting closer wang zi finally pulled his sword out cutting the arrow. Fei yen quickly pulls another arrow making a distraction, she pulls her bow over her and runs towards him pulling her blade out. Now their swords made contact, she was pushing his blade to his neck. when she saw an opening she used "buddha palm " and "No Shadow kick" making him loose his balance. When she knocked him off his feet he than looked at her very surprised " your quiet strong" she hated when some looks down on her and liked surprising them with her kung fu . He held his chest like how tao did one he received the blow. " looks like i don't have to go easy on you than" she got annoyed " no one told you to go easy!" repling back fighting words. She repositioned herself ready for his move. He got up and took his stance. 

He lunged forward with his sword. She stayed away his sword. As he chased her, she was runn towards a wall. Everyone watched closely. She ran up the wall and did a flip. Right when she landed on her feet she quickly brought out her bow and arrow and pointed right at wang zi face. He looked at her. Fei yen had determenation in her eyes. "enough" fei yen looked to her mother. " that will be all young man" fei yen placed her bow and arrow down in the hands of a servant. She bowed to wang zi "we should spar again sometime" he said. She followed her mother out. "hurry up and change" Mei mei lead fei into a wooden tub. Fei yen relaxed as she sank her self into the water full of petals. "so heard you fought with that boy that came to visit" fei yen nodded "yupp and i could have beaten him if mama didn't interup" mei mei and fei yen aere like sisters. Mei Mei was an orphan at  5 years old. She was taken in by fei yens parents, but only to be a servant, but the two always have each others back. Everyone waited for dinner to be ready. As fei yen came out, she greeted everyone. Wang zi looked and was amazed at her transformation. Earlier she wore boyish clothing, this she wore something that made her more girly. Even tho she didn't like it she had to deal with it.

 

(BEFORE outfit)

 

(AFTER outfit)

She crossed her arms in annoyance. After eatting everyone went of to their rooms. Wang zi and his ba ba was escorted to their rooms. Wang zi couldn't take staying in the room. He deciced to get some fresh air. When he was right outside the doors of his room he stretched and spotted two people. He saw that it was Fei Yen and her ba ba. "how has my little rebel been?" hid behind pillars that held the roof. "shes been fine, she just misses you alot" fei yen had always favored her ba ba more than her ma ma. "here i got you this when i was in the 2 moons palace." he pulled from his long robes a book. She gentaly grabs it and opens it to the first page. "Flowers can blooms twice, but within each year, this flower always grows a strong scent, and petals, tho she maybe beautiful she can also protect herself by how strong she grows , to my greatest daughter Wang Fei Yen" she read out loud. The book was on martial arts. A smile had spread and she hugged him. "thank you baba," he smiled a bit sadly " i wish i could stay longer, but....i have to take my lead tomorrow" she looks up to him " can't you take me along" she whines like she always did to get him to say yes " i'm afraid i can't dear, you mama would have a fit" she than blew her cheeks with air. He laughs at her. " listen to your mama once in a  while, she only does somethings for you cause she loves you" fei yen was always the opposite of what her mama wanted her to be. "atleast let me send you off tomorrow baba" he than nodded " rest well baba" she gave him a last hug. She than opened the book and headed the direction that wang zi was hiding. *Shoot!* he turned his face the other way hoping she wouldn't see. She makes her way over to him. "what are you doing?" he was trying to think. "uh..umm just....came to get some fresh air." thats what he was acutally doing. He looked over to her hand that held the book. "a....whats that?" she pulled it up to their eye level."a martial arts book, my ba ba got me" she flipped the book with joyfulness. "your so different from any girl i've seen" she looked up at him  "wat?" " i mean usally girls are suppose to be like really girly thats into things girls would sqeal over, like make-up,dresses, and even boys" she rolled her eyes "well i'm not those kind of girls" she turns and quickly makes her way to her room. When she was finally in her room, she settaled the book in her treasure chest, and plopped right on her bed. 

 

--Early in the morning--

Fei yen flickered her eyes to see someone infront of her bed. "wake up, didn't you want to send me off?" She got up right away 

>>Moving along>>

Fei Yen's baba was riding on a horse. She held the ring of the horse guiding it to the path of the 2 moon palace. "alright, this is the furthrest you can send me" "good-bye be safe,and please come back home soon"  with that he nodded he started going. Fei yen watched as with teary eyes. She watched him as he dissappeard. She finally started heading back. When she got to town, people were already up and setting things to sell, to bet , to whatever start the day. Walking in dazed thinking about how the 2 moons palace would look like and her ba ba's trip she bumps into someone. "oh fei yen" she looks up to him. "oh...lay?" She saw he had somethings in his hands "oh do you need help ?" " no its okay" she saw that it was a bunch of herbs and so what " so you been trainning again?" she shook her head no " i sent ba ba off, he left to the 2 moons palace again" "oh wow, hes been really busy there guess its true" she ot curious "what do you mean?" "well, theres been a message sent all over the kingdoms that the prince and soon to be king needs to find a bride" they kept walking " so what does that have to do with ba ba" " My baba said that they need the high officals to help find him a fitted bride, and someone he will like and your ba ba is one of them high officals that works for his highness" fei yen couldn't believe it. " SO than..." "don't worry i'm pretty sure he will come back in due time" as they walked they were in front of her house "well i better go home now, mama might lecture me" lay bid her well. When she had entered the house of course her mama was looking for her "where did you go?! i was worried" fei yen just replied back with a nod of her head. " anyways i have some news" she looked up "Mr. Da Sha's older son is coming in a few days, i want you to be more lady like and put away your studies of martial arts and others away" with that she left. Fei Yen's anger grew and with that she stomped her way to the courtyard. She grabbed a Bambom pole and practice. * i hate how she....never understands* from a side Wang zi watched. * shes so different from any i've met* 

 

____________________________________________________________

i know boring chapter but its the first what can i do lol well hope you readers will like it Please Comment and Subscribe if you want, thnx very much for reading.