Day One pt. 2

She's My Noona!

Where are they? I swear they were here just a minute ago. If I don't find them then I am going to lose it.

Suho was running around his house looking for his shoes. These weren't just any shoes, they were his lucky shoes. The shoes that won the big soccer game and the shoes that made him wealthy.  Suho believed these shoes were magic and he needed them if he was going to get the job and the girl. His reason for applying was because he believed they were made for each other. Jihyo was a beautiful woman who loved dogs just like him. Suho had a german shepherd witch he adored. He loved that dog as if it were his child. He took Chi Chi to Jihyo's daycare and instantly fell in love. When he heard about the job opening he knew this was his chance to get close to her and wasn't going to let the opportunity pass by. 

Joonmyeon found his sneakers in the hallway closet (where all the other shoes were. Why didn't he just look here in the first place?)  He quickly put them on and popped his collar. He believed that look drove the girls crazy. He locked up his place and made his way to the doggy daycare. He was already planning how the day was going to go. Suho imagined that Jihyo would give him the job simply because they knew each other. He would then wait about two weeks to get to know her and then he would ask her out. Of course she would say yes. He figured they'd date for about five months before marriage. Suho can really have a wide imagination and can get a little carried away. 

He arrived at the place and was extremely confident. When he entered he saw someone he knew in the waiting room. It was this guy he always made fun of. Why? Because this guy was a failed model and because Suho was clearly more attractive than Chanyeol. He could tell the Chanyeol was there for the same reason he was. It was almost too funny that Chanyeol thought he even had a chance with her. 

"Hey." Suho said as he took the seat next to Chanyeol. "Are you here for the job too? The owner is so beautiful, which is why I'm here. She has to be mine. I just have a thing for older woman." He smirked. He loved to annoy Chanyeol and knew exactly what gets to him. 

"What makes you think she will like you." Chanyeol scoffed at Joonmyeon's comment. Joonmyeon laughed in response. 

 

"Because I drop off my German Shepherd, Chi Chi, here and Jihyo just loves her. We already have a connection which makes it easier for her to fall in love with me." Joonmyeon smiled. He truly believed he and Jihyo would last a lifetime.  

Chanyeol tightened his grip on the bottom of his seat in anger. Suho had already gotten in his head. 

"Park Chanyeol?" Song Jihyo came out holding a clipboard and she read his name. She wore a blue and white stripped dress that perfectly showed her slim figure. She smiled and waved at Suho. Suho smiled back which boosted his confidence even more. He waited until Chanyeol left to approach the front desk.

"That was quite a show." The man with the poodle said. "You guys are really something." 

"I just like messing with him." Suho smiled. 

Suho liked him, he reminded Suho of his uncle. They talked to each other until it was Suho's turn to interview. 

"Joonmyeon, let's go." Jihyo called him as Chanyeol left. Jihyo led him to the same office and asked the same questions. "I won't bring Luna because she gets overexcited when you come." She smiled. 

"Awwh, but I wanted to see her." He pouted. 

"Maybe on your first day." 

"Does this mean I got the job?" 

"Yup! You'll meet your other coworkers tomorrow. I actually decided to add three people to my team. Congratulations."

"Thanks! I'll see you tomorrw." He said after they agreed upon the job details. 

Suho was happy that he had gotten the job but what he didn't like was that two other people had also gotten the job. And Chanyeol was most likely one of them but who was the other? Guy or Girl? If it was guy was he better looking than him? He'd just have to wait and see who the mysterious coworker would be.