Final

Hold On
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What's wrong with you?" Taehyung unconsciously slammed his hand against the table, his eyes shooting its way to the handsome boy standing before him. "I'm tired as here, we can talk more later in the afternoon. I have loads to do, just-"

"Okay!" Jimin roared, his loud voice echoing to the front and back of the room, "It's not like you will make time for me anyway. As expected, school president!" 

Taehyung crossed his arms firmly and sat back at his seat, not moving his eyes away from the other male. "Aren't you going to leave?"

"You want me to leave?" Jimin chuckled and threw the chair near Taehyung's desk before sitting on it. "Guess what, Mr Peach, I'm not setting my foot away from you until you answer my question."

" all your questions. I already told you, I am busy-"

"Busy, busy, busy! That's bull, Tae. You never make time for me!" Jimin let out his anger furiously to Taehyung, leaning his back shamelessly against the chair, causing the other to sigh deeply. 

"Chim, it's not like that. Just hear me out, I have a lot of things to do." Taehyung finally calmed down, not wanting to start another huge argument. He had enough of it. There were just too many. 

"I understand." Jimin said through gritted teeth, "I don't know what exactly happened that made you like this, I don't bother to find out. Therefore, I shall leave."

"Taehyung's problem again?" Yoongi placed his can of sprite on the table and lighted up his cigarette. 

Jimin lowered his head and whispered a soft 'yes', gulping his beverage with a squeeze of the cup. He took a deep breath and wiped away the stain on his lips, as he continuously asked more questions. 

"He's the school president. Ever since he became one, he completely turned me down like i'm invinsible. Come on, I don't think that he's that busy to actually shake me away." Jimin explained, sadness evident in his voice, "What do you think of him? I mean, what do you think happened?"

After a couple of puffing smoke, Yoongi pressed the tip of his stick against the ash tray, watching the faint orange light die instantly. "I'm positive that Taehyung isnt that busy to begin with." He rubbed his temples, staring at Jimin in confusion, "Did you gain any weight?"

Jimin laughed; apparently, it wasn't a happy one. "Weight? you, man. I didn't gain weight . . . Well, a bit, I shall say. But, I don't think Taehyung actually look at me that way-"

"That's the problem." Yoongi cut him off, shaking his head, "You have to know how both of you actually started dating. I remembered you had fresh tasty abs, even I sorta love it . . a little."

Jimin's eyes doubled upon hearing what was being said, "So, it's like that?" He raised his hand to his hair and ruffled it frantically, releasing every bit of exasperation he had inside him, "This doesn't make sense."

"If you don't believe me, suits you." Yoongi shrugged, flicking the stick away, "It's your choice."

"Then what should I do?" Jimin questioned desperately, creasing his eyebrows, "I really do not want to lose him."

"Break up with him." Yoongi concluded, shrugging.

"What?"

"Break up with him, I said. His love for you isn't true. He only chase after your abs and now, he's making excuses not to be by your side."

Thousand of cracks lined at Jimin's heart, "E-Excuses?

Please log in to read the full chapter