Oh My God

She's mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ailee's POV

Min and I went to the school cafe.

"Why the hell with them, staring at you?" Min asked me when we sat down.

"Dude, i don't know," I told her. After we get to the empty table, we went and brought our food and eat it up with joy. We love to eat, so yeah. Min ate eggs with bread and drink hot milo while i eat sandwich with hot coffee. After eating it all up, the bell rang. Wow, so fast? I wanted to go to the toilet but the ng bell rand. And well, i don't wanna be late. Well, i can go to the toilet during the class period.

When we trash our food, we went back to our class. Min got to her class first than me. Man, she is sure faster than me. As i got to my class, I sat on my chair waiting for the teacher. The period now is Science. , I  hate Science subject the most. Then, I sense a person siting beside me. Oh yeah, I forgot that Aaron is my table patner.

"Hi Ailee," an unfamiliar voice said. Wait, it is not Aaron's voice. I look at my right and it was actually Sehun. Oh my go, seriously? At first it was Aaron, then Myungsoo then now is Sehun. I just waved my right hand to him and smile.

"Why are you here? I thought Aaron was seating here?" I asked politely while pointing my finger at his chair.

"Oh, we change seats," he said while smiling at me. Creepy as . I mouthed out 'ok'. Well, at least better than seating beside that idiot Aaron. I smile quietly.

After 5 minutes, the science teacher finally came in. His name is called Mr Eric. He was okay. He is funny and quite cute. He is so lively.

"Good Afternoon, Mr Eric!" we stood up and greet him unisonly. Really , these girls are such a player. Even with a teacher. Such a shame to the . Tch tch tch. I shook my head in a y way. Then, i noticed Sehun was looking at me with his  eyebrows going up.

"What?" I asked him, annoyed.

"Why are you shaking your head?" he asked. Bruh, really dude?

"Nothing special," I replied. He nodded his head while looking in front.

"Ok class! This week of Science period, you all will be going to be working with your patner beside you! This is a small project about 'Singapore'. As you can see, Singapore is a very small country right? I want you guys to write about an interesting things about Singapore in a very big paper. You guys may write in a mindmap type as an example, okay?" Mr Eric told us. We nodded our head happily. I shook my head. Why with this guy beside me. Well, nevermind. At least he is better than Aaron.

"You okay with this?" Sehun asked me. I nodded my head happily. At least he is quite caring.

 

 

Sehun's POV

When Ailee nodded her head happily, I smirk. Yay, I can play with her. Okay then...Today is Monday right? Today is the day i am gonna get some blood for myself. I smiled.

"Okay. This Friday is the deadline!" Mr Eric shouted. All the students nodded their head in agreement. Ailee and I started to plan about the project. We are allowed to use our phone to find informations in the internet.

"Let'qs do in mindmap type. It is easier and fast," Ailee suggest. I actually laughed inside me cause i took this thing so seriously. I should be thinking about who is gonna be my target for today. It should be someone that is not from our school.

 

 

Aaron's POV

aRGH. Why should i be seating with this dumb girl. She is hot as but dumb as .This stupid Sehun go change our seats. Now, I am going to do this project with this idiot Taeyeon. Someone please help me.

 

 

Ailee's POV

Okay this Wednesday and Friday i am not free as i am going to go out with my best friend, Min.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter