Jenjing High School

She's mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee's POV

"AILEE! WAKE UP!" I woke up in shock. I saw Min standing in front of my bedroom door. I gave her my what-the- look. Min just laughed, really hard. After she laughed, she point on her watch.

Ok now. I think i understand now. I forgot that today was my first day of High School and im quite late. I asked Min why did she not wake me up earlier. She said that she also woke up late. So, its her freaking fault. I looked at my clock next to my bed. My eyes widen, I told Min to go and bath while i do that too. We then nodded. We rushed to our own bathroom.

Flashback

I was looking at my laptop when suddenly my phone rang. I look at it and picked up as it is my aunt. My aunt is a very wonderful and pretty person in the inside and outside. I knew her well enough. She is just like my mother and my uncle is just like my father. They are really being nice to me ever since my parents went to other country which is London. They only care about there works only. I snapped back to where i am.

"Hey, Aunt Mary!" I said.

"Hi dear. Hey, remember that tomorrow in your first day of High School! Don't sleep late ok?" she asked. I said that I will sleep early. She ended the call and i continue looking at my laptop. After a few hours, i looked at the time. . I it is already12:15AM. I went to sleep quickly.

End of flashback

I really regretted not sleeping early. I quickly washed up and get ready. Min and I went out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter