Wondering

She's mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min's POV

When I got to my classroom, there was no teacher but only students. Suddenly, a guy caught my eyes. He is so ing handsome and mature. Since I am a brave type of person, I walked to him and said hi. Gladly he reply me.

"Hi. My name is Jaejoong," he said.

"Hi! My name is Min," i said while showing him my brightest smile ever. I went to my seat and wait for the teacher. I sat at the back furthest in the middle of the row. A lot of girls sat near Jaejoong. How unfair.

 

 

Ailee's POV

I wonder why...

"Quiet!" Mrs Tan shouted making me jumped a bit. Damn this old hag woman. As the girls settled down, I got the chance to look at the guys. To my surprised, they are so ing hot as hell. Oh my goodness. Mrs Tan asked them to introduce themselves. I listened really carefully in each of the guy.

"Hey. My name is Sehun. Oh Sehun."

 

"I'm Aaron Yan. Just call me Aaron."

"And I am Myungsoo."

The last guy seems cute and calm. I like it. The first one looks so...scary. And the middle one looks mature which I really like the most but not him. If Min sees this, she gonna faint dude. All the girls screamed in joy and excitement when Aaron winked at them. What a lame method to use. I hate that kind of person. That is worse than i thought. Mrs Tan told them to seat any of the empty seats. I looked beside me, it's empty. I quickly put my bag on the empty chair beside me. I gave a sigh of relieve.

Suddenly, i sensed someone's appearance. I look on my left to avoid the eye contact. Oh gosh.

"Hello, can i seat here?" Aaron asked. The whole class looked at us. The girls started so gossip about me saying Im so selfish. you es.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter