1/1

When and How?

    Jisoo didn’t know when it started. His heart beating rapidly with just a brush of warmth from the other. Or how he always found his eyes fixed towards the long haired male. It felt so natural, so right. He didn’t know what it meant, maybe because they were best friend? This was a question had asked himself after those little incidents between the two. Jisoo was lost for words at this question. He honestly was stumped, that was all he knew.

 

     He just sighed and looked down at his iPhone on the mattress he was sitting on in the living room as a new text message showed; it was Seungcheol hyung. It was just him and Jeonghan in the dorm shared by the other eleven members. Jeonghan was in the shower leaving him a little nervous because it was just the two of them. Soonyoung had requested Seungkwan to the practice room to work on catching up on the dance routine with the help of Chan.  Jihoon was of course in the studio composing with Seungcheol. Junhui, Minghao, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Seokmin, and Hansol had decided to go to the park not far from the dorm. Seungcheol had just texted saying that Jihoon and him would be staying at the studio longer than expected. 

 

    Jisoo looked to see what time it had been on his phone, it was currently 5:33. The members at the practice room and studio would be home later and the others would be coming home soon from the park, at least that’s what he thought. 

 

    Looking at the time, he couldn’t help it but to look at his wall screen and just stared at the angelic face; it was a picture of Jeonghan and him. Jisoo didn’t know why his gaze was always fixed on shorter of the two, the long haired male looked like he always did, but recently Jisoo felt as if the friendly eyes he had grown used to had a feeling of longing as he looked at him. 

 

    Did Jisoo stare at Jeonghan like that? What was he thinking about?! Of course he didn’t. But what if he did? Did that mean he liked elder? 

 

    Jisoo just stared blankly at the dust particles in the air as he thought. He liked Jeonghan. This was the answer to the question. Why did it feel so natural, so right when they touched or when he found himself staring? It was because he had always liked him. 

 

    The bathroom door open revealing a wet haired Jeonghan. All Jisoo did was stare at him, his blank eyes meeting a concerned Jeonghan. Jeonghan walked closer to the taller male, “Are you okay?” Concern could be seen on the boy’s face. Being concerned, Jeonghan placed his palm on the blank faced male’s forehead. His temperature was the same, but why was he out of it? 

 

    Jeonghan could hear Jisoo’s mummers, not making up a thing. “Did you say something Jisoo?” The said male lowered his head, feeling shy. He was nervous, especially just after figuring why it felt so natural, so right and it was also the first time he’s ever experienced this feeling 20 years alive.

 

    Jisoo didn’t know what to do. Should he confess? Or wait for a better time? He didn’t answer the question asked by Jeonghan, just stayed quiet, and the other did the same. Jeonghan looked at Jisoo, “What’s been bothering you Jisoo? I’m worried.” Jeonghan waited a while, but stood, back faced toward Jisoo, about to walk into the room shared by the two, not before halting to a stop at something unexpected. 

 

    “I like you, Jeonghan.” Hesitation was there.

 

    “Wh-what did you say?” Jeonghan didn’t know what to feel. Relieved, scared, happy? He really didn’t know. Of course he was happy and relieved; he had liked the younger for a while, but he could hear the hesitation in those words. 

 

    “I love you,” This time Jeonghan could hear the longing of those words. Jeonghan turned to face Jisoo. He had chosen a different set of words to describe his feelings; he didn’t like Jeonghan, he loved him. “It might’ve taken me a while to sort out my feelings, but I know that I love you. I love the sweetness of your voice when you sing, talk, or laughing, it’s heavenly, the way you smile with your pearl white teeth and how you cover your mouth when laughing, the way your eyes scrunch up when you smile, the way your hair bounces when you move or the way you bite your lips, it makes me want to kiss you so much. ” Jeonghan was grinning by this time. “I love how good and right it feels to touch you, even if just a brush. But most of all I love how right it feels to love you.” Jisoo had just poured his heart out to him and Jeonghan’s grin widened.

 

    “I’ll understand if you don’t feel the same.” 

 

    Jeonghan pounced on Jisoo, landing on the bed he had just gotten off of, Jisoo’s back on the mattress below them, his face in the nook of the said male’s neck. “I love you too.” was what he said but Jisoo could not make up a thing said. “Wh-what?” hearing that, Jeonghan lifted his face and looked down at the American boy’s lips. Their lips collided with each others, fitting perfectly. Jeonghan moved his lips first, Jisoo following after the shock had subsided, lips in sync, eyes closed. 

 

    Their lips parted, eyes opening, “I love you too.” This time it was Jisoo who crashed his lips on the one above. They hadn’t noticed the door being unlocked and opened by the members that had gone out to the park as they locked lips. Surprised gasps could be heard, yet the two were to busy to hear a thing. 

 

    “I’m gonna send a photo to Seungcheol hyung and Soonyoung hyung.” Hansol laughed as he said this and took a photo, texting the words, “Better come home soon xD” 

 

    The two on the mattress parted lips, looking up to see six members watching them with smug faces, with the exception of Junhui and Minghao who were smiling and sat up, a pink hue could be seen on the two's faces. Not a minute later, the door to the dorm was opened yet again but with a bang; Seungcheol, Soonyoung, Jihoon, Seungkwan, and Chan asking questions all at once.

 

    Jisoo and Jeonghan just stared at each other, laughing. Jisoo wasn’t sure when or how his love for Jeonghan started, but all he knew was why. 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________

I’m sorry if I failed >.< lol, I had fun writing this. Sorry for any mistakes. Thank you!!!