Cousins Night (Part 2)

Meet the K-Pop Idols

Your POV:
"Daaaamn I totally envy Park Shin Hye." I said. "So do I." Lisabell agreed and turned the light on as she searched her cellphone. "OH MY HOLY GOSHOOOS!!! TURN THE LIGHTS OFF!! OTHERWISE I WILL DIE!!!"I screamed and cupped my eyes with my hands. "Okay! Chillax girl." she said calmly. (Chillax = chill + relax)

 

Lisabell's POV:
"Hey! Did I already told you that Min Kyung, Ji Yoon,Jihyun and Minhyuk were in the Philippines?" I asked Louise. "Erm...nope. What happened?" she asked me curiously. "Okay. It was early in the morning and no one was awake except Minhyuk. He decided to go to the beach." "WOW! This is the most interesting story ever!!!" Louise said sarcastically.

"Just wait, okay?" I told her. "Okay, where did I stop?" "You stopped...Minhyuk was at the beach and the others were still asleep." Louise answered. "Ah! Yes, right! Okay, back to the story." I said with a small smile. "Suddenly a girl came and asked for Minhyuk's name. Minhyuk answered the girl and said 'My name is Minhyuk, but I'm not Minhyuk from CN Blue.'. The girl said 'What?! Minhyuk? Are you a member from CN Blue?!' she asked exited and gave Minhyuk a I-will-eat-you look and smirked. Minhyuk didn't like it and ran away from her while the girl ran after him.

"He wa- PWUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAH" Louise laughed her off. I rolled my eyes and continued. "Jihyun came and looked at the beach. Suddenly she saw Minhyuk running. He gave her a please-help-me look and pointed at the girl and made some kill signs with his hands. Jihyun blocked the girl and said with a calm voice: 'This isn't Minhyuk from CN Blue.' 'But his name is Minhyuk like a member from CN Blue.' the girl protested. 'This is Minhyuk.' Jihyun told the girl and pointed at her CN Blue poster.

"Wait where did she got the poster?!" Louise asked. "Addict." I simply replied her. "Oh." Louise said in undestanding. "Then the girl asked shyly 'Can I have the poster?' 'Sure.' Jihyun said. Then the girl went away.

"Weird." Louise said. "I know" I agreed. Louise went to the kitchen while I was on the Laptop. "WHOOP!!! WHOOP!! Dearest cousin! Look what I have found!" Louise yelled  and came back. "Oh, what the heck?!" I said as Louise showed the full bottle with Vodka. "Oh my! Are you serious?!" I asked her. "Maybe a lttle bit." Louise said with a smirk and gave me a glass of Vodka. "HEY!! HEY!! Young lady! You are to young for alcohol!!!" I said protectivly. "Chillax! Even my uncle in the Philippines gave me alcohol though I was 9 years old." Louise said and drank.

 

-Flashback-

Your POV:
I was in the Philippines. I went with my couins, aunts and uncles to the swimming pool. "Damn it! I'm so thirsty." I whined. "Uncle! Can I have something to drink?" I asked my drunken uncle which was a BIG MISTAKE!!! He gave me somehting to drink. After I drank the whole glass, I realized that something bad just happened. I didn't drink just juice. It was juice mixed with VODKA! "Wuui! I feel so dizzy!" I said as I walked awkwardly from side to side. When I reached the pool, I gazed at it for a while. "WOW! the water is so BLUE~" I said like I had never seen water before and tried to touch the water. Before I even touched it, I already fell in the pool.

The next day...

I woke up in my room. "Oh damn! Headache!" I groaned and touched my head. "Erm...where am I?? What happened last night?" I aske myself. My cousin then explained me what happened. I didn't even remember what happened after I fell into the pool. 

-Flashback end-

 

Narrator's POV:
"I want a boyfriend." Louise suddenly said. "So do I my lil' cousin." Lisabell sighted. "I want to feel save. I want to know how it is to be loved by someone. I want one who is always here, when I need him. I want one who is protecting me. I want one who is cheering me up when I'm sad. I want one who is spending time for me. I want one who loves me with his whole heart. I want one who will fight for our love." Louise said with a quiet voice. "Don't start an emotional talk." Lisabell said. "Okay! Chilax." Louise said. After laughing there asses off and screaming around because they saw their biases on the laptop, both cousins fell asleep.