2/2

Pretty Boy

 

 

Chanyeol ended up coming again to the café. Again and again, I mean. In which at the 5th visit (it had been his 50+ visit) he realised had weird name, something called as Ovedose café. Oh wait. It suited the café (in Chanyeol case) since Chanyeol can be considered as overdose with all of the matcha latte he had consumed. He’ll order matcha latte whenever he visits the café after all.

 

“I think I remembered telling you I don’t want to thee you again..” the person said as he laid his eyes upon Chanyeol.

‘Here comes the biggest brat in the entire world.’ Chanyeol is in Overdose Café for his nth visits, and end up queuing behind Sehun as usual.  

“I think I remember telling you I don’t care.” He retorted. “ And for your information, I’m not here for you..” he added.

“Yeah, it’s for the matcha latte. Or tho you thaid.” Sehun smirked. “Like hell I don’t know what you’re after actually.”

“Oh yeah. Then what am I after then?”

“For thothe thweet of courthe..” Sehun answered nonchalantly. All while wiggling his handsome brows (don’t judge me, his eyebrow is handsome //flies away//). His eyes obviously watching Minseok’s bubble .

“What??!!” Chanyeol shouted. ‘Way to go Chanyeol.’ Sehun mentally smack the taller’s head. Cringing at the attention they get from the other costumers.

“What??” Sehun smiled sheepishly.

“Si.. sin.. Since when did..” Chanyeol stuttered. Face full of disbelief.

Sehun just smirked. “Thince when did what??”

“Since when did you loss that thick lisp you had. Oh my god.. Oh sehun, you’re able to say without that weird lisp. I’m so proud of you..” Chanyeol beamed.

‘The heck?’ Sehun cringed. ‘This man, seriously, of all that I said. Only that? And, wait, is that tears? For real??’

“Yeah.. You know what? Juthh forget it.. Aithhh, why we muth end up queuing clothe to each other? I hate my life theriouthly..” 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “The feelings mutual..” he whispered to Sehun since it’s Sehun’s turn to order. The younger give somewhat disgusting smile towards Minseok- in Chanyeol opinion.

Chanyeol fixed his eyes towards Minseok. This is his all-time favourite hobby. Watching Minseok moving like a perfect person he is. Moving here and there to prepare coffee (or in his case Matcha latte) for the person in need. Having master in Minseok’s movement, he realised something. The shorter movement is off. As if there is something restrained him.

“Morning Chanyeol, one matcha latte for you?” and this is Chanyeol favourite moments. To have the pretty older boy talking and smiling towards him, oh he can even die in happiness. Chanyeol just nodded his head. Not believing his mouth to say anything. All until he realised something on Minseok’s slender waist. Something akin to hands circling his waist?

“What the hell??” wow, he just said that out loud. The adorable shocked face before him make he want to die. And a face suddenly popped from behind Minseok.

“Luhan???”

 

 

 

“Did you see that? What the heck was that?” Chanyeol placed his cup on the table.

“What??”

It’s funny how Chanyeol will end up searching for Sehun no matter how many times he said he hate the boy. Whatever regarding Minseok, he’ll search for him. Well, he even had Sehun’s phone number and not Minseok and that made me wonder who the hell he is pinning actually.

“Luhan~~ The parasite behind Minseokkie..” Chanyeol whined and boy did Sehun shudder at that.

“Oh.. You mean Luhan hyung.. He’s juth being himthelf. It’s been a month he left, thomething about thing to thettle in China..”

“That kid.. He’s Kris’s Chinese friend and now he’s actually Minseokkie’s friend and what? You even know him??”

“Of courthe, I had theen him latched to Mintheok hyung thince forever. And that kid?? Wow, he’th actually thame age ath Mintheok hyung, younger than him but thame age which by the way, older than you..”

“Tchh.. Hyung??” he snorted.

“…..”

“Ehhhh… Hyung??? Minseokkie is hyung??”

Sehun nodded nonchalantly. Chanyeol scrunched his face unattractively.

‘Wait, Luhan is older than Kris. However, he is younger than Minseok. Means Minseok is the eldest. Kris is 27. So is Luhan. That means Minseok is..’

“Ehhh.. Minseokkie is 27??”

“Took you long enough..”

“But I go around calling him Minseokkie.”

“Not my problem tho..”

“But he look like 8..”

“Thill not my problem.”

“But who on earth will go around asking peoples ages?”

“Uhh.. Civilized perthon??” this time, Jongdae – Minseok colleague, interrupt before he was rudely slapped and pushed away by the hurt Sehun.

“You.. Oh Thehun!! Why don’t you tell me sooner??”

“Becauthe you never athked. Theriously hyung.. Jutht calm down. He doethn’t even care.

“But I care..”

“Then care for your own thelf.. I’m out of thith..”

 

 

 

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo

 

“Now.. It’s your nature for being weird. But, you’ve been veeerrryyyy weird. What happened to you?” Kris nudged the male besides him.

“Nothing happened to me..”  Chanyeol asked lifelessly.

“Yeah, and Kris can fly..”  come the voice from the kitchen. Kris clutch his chest feign hurt. “I can fly you know..” Kris defends himself. Joonmyeon laugh as if it is the funniest joke he had ever heard.

“Come on. You’ll be flying whenever you’re with me cause I’ll make you fly to cloud nine..” the shorter male wink and Kris sputter on his glass of orange juice. Well, that’s Kris. He’s just weird that way. And they are always disgusting like that Chanyeol don’t even faze anymore.

After the fateful date in which Chanyeol kick his self-proclaim perfect face, Kris and Joonmyeon relationship has escalated quickly. Nope, nope.. Chanyeol wouldn’t want to think how fast they’ve move because he had caught them eating each other face in front of his room door when he want to get something to drink. And that’s actually on their very first date. Chanyeol isn’t a saint himself, but that’s just too quick…

“Spill..” Joonmyeon put a plate of something that seems edible in front of him. At least it smells good.

“I just..” “Oh, don’t bother to lie to me because I can see you crystal clear. Or, perhaps you want to spill it to Baekhyun..”

“No..” come the immediate response. “Anyone but Baekhyun. He’ll never let me live if he knows this.”

Chanyeol compose himself, take a big breath and starting his story.

“So, you remember the day you cursed me that I’ll get my own pretty boy?” Chanyeol look at Kris timidly. Kris just nodded nonchalantly. Hand busy feeding himself his boyfriend’s awesome food (in his opinion).

“I kind of meet him??” and Kris choked. Thank heaven his boyfriend is readily holding glass of water for him.

“Wow.. I’m---” “No Kris.. You’re not a wizard..”

Kris smile sheepishly at his boyfriend and gestured Chanyeol to keep talking.

“I find him when I’m running away from you.. He had this small perfect hand with small fingers, beautiful eyes that shine brightly, chubby cheek make him look like bun and hamster merge together and he’s the height of my chest- perfect for cuddling and ----“ Chanyeol keep on fanboying on Minseok(I wouldn’t be able to type his rant) and there’s Kris comment on how the boy that Chanyeol describe seems inhuman. He earned room slippers thrown dead on his face from (still talking) Chanyeol.

 “So.. Overall, he the cutest, smallest, sweetest and perfect person I had ever laid my eyes on.”

“You said that the first time you saw Baekhyun..”

“That’s a fling Kris, and before he open his big mouth.. You know that’s the biggest mistake I had ever do in my life..” the tall male look younger this way. His pout put baby in shame and he is fidgeting with his finger. So, Joonmyeon make what normal people with soft heart do- he hugged him.

“You’re not helping, Kris..” he glare at his whining boyfriend before his gaze soften at the younger boy. “So, you find him Yeol.. Then what? Why you seems burdened??”

“I just find out he’s actually older than me?”
“So what? Age is just a number..” Joonmyeon try to persuade him.

“But he’s perfect. How come such a perfect person still single? He even had handsome deer clinging on his back. And how can I know if he’s gay?? I just.. ”

“Yeol hey,..” Kris wake up from his comfort, and embrace his best friend. His hand patting the other, effectively calm him down.

Kris had been Chanyeol best friend since forever. Chanyeol is not someone that’ll easily affected by something. So, whenever Chanyeol act like that, he can’t help but to worry. He doesn’t show it of course. He had an ego after all.

“We’ll help you with this perfect person, okay? Nobody will able to resist you. Don’t worry, the fact that he let someone cling to him show that he’s gay enough. If not, he’ll be gay for you..” Chanyeol look at Kris full with adoration. For the first time, he thinks Kris is the coolest guy on earth.  

 

 

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo

 

“There’s no Chanyeol today?”

Minseok just nodded his head solemnly.  “It’s been a week tho..”

“Seem like someone miss him.”

“I do not..”

“For the record, I don’t say who’s that someone. And the fact that THAT SOMEONE remembered how many days he had been last seen from this café. You guys are the sweetest..”  the boy said. Minseok shove him and take the rug to clean the counter.

“But seriously though, why don’t you just ask Thehun??”

“Athk me what??”

“Oh, here come the devil.. So, our dear Minseokkie here want to know where’s the boy with so many teeth had gone to.. He kinda miss him soooo much..” he not-so whispered the last part and Minseok award him with the dirty rug. 

“Shut up Jongdae. I do not miss him,, much..” he groan and add the last part at Jongdae suggestive brow. “It’s just that he always comes and nobody ordered matcha latte and it’s kind of weird? Yeah, that’s it, nobody buy matcha latte since then..”

“Keep deluding yourself hyung.. We don’t even sell that alien blood drink here. You just make it up for him.. Poor baby don’t drink bitter things..” Jongdae earn another smack on his head. At this point he’s used to it. Minseok may look like a baby, but he’s an abusive one.

“No,, but I don’t even know. Thorry hyung. I had been looking at my back thince latht week and nobody wanted to queue behind me anymore. Thupid Chanyeol made me look crazy.”

Minseok just slumped more. Where has he gone? He missed that boy. Just a bit of course, he always talks and gossip with him whenever the café is empty. And he kind of missed the big smile the younger always wear. He just keeps on dwell on his self-pity before he heard it.

“He don’t even pick up my phone..”

 

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo

 

‘Hey, it’s me Minseok, got ur number from Sehun. R u ok?’

Chanyeol look at the text for the nth times. 30 minutes ago. He doesn’t even know what to answer. After another 30 minutes contemplating his word, he answered.

‘Hey, I’m ok.. Why??’ “God, I sound like jerk..”

The answer comes immediately. 

‘No.. Did I interrupt you? I just wonder where r u? Hadn’t see u in café.’

‘Kinda busy.’ Yeah, busy with Kris class on how to win pretty boy heart.

‘Oh..’

‘Yeah..’

He waits for any reply. Wait, and there’s still no response. He was about to throw his phone when a ding resonates. He open the text and almost faint at the content.

‘Hey, wanna hang out?’

 

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo

 

Chanyeol expect the hang out to be in Overdose café, but when he reach there, Minseok is already outside, buried inside his fluffy coat and waiting for Chanyeol. He smiled that cute gummy smile he had – the one that make Chanyeol want to keep him in his pocket. Chanyeol just fall for him deeper-if that’s even possible.

“I hadn’t had my dinner. Eat with me?” ‘Can I just eat you instead?’

“Chanyeol??”

“Yeah.. Nor had I. Where you want to go??”

“Let’s walk and look for it together..”

 

They settle on a family diner. They ordered and while waiting, they talk, jokes and laugh together. Chanyeol even sip on Minseok drink (they order the same drink-thank you very much) and Minseok blush at that. The diner aunty comes with their food and they dig in. The two souls hoped for the moment to just stop. But of course no, they don’t have Tao with them after all. So, the moment eventually end.

Chanyeol is walking Minseok to his apartment, and they are talking when a pair of hand suddenly appeared. He almost went berserk before he remembered the hand is actually wrapped around him?? What??

“Hey..” ‘Of in course..’

“Who are you?” Minseok had his insecure face that make he look like a kid being shout by their parent and Chanyeol just want to hug him.

“Baekhyun..”

“He’s..”

“I’m his boyfriend..”

“Ohh..”

“Ohh.. Ye—Yeah of course.. I’m.. Oh, that’s.. That’s my apartment complete.. I mean apartment complex and I promise my cousin to be back early. I’m going…” and just like that he run away from Chanyeol line of vision. He gave his most menacing glare for the retard beside him.

“What? I’m your friend.. And I’m a boy..” Chanyeol look at him sceptically.

“I’m a boy you creep..” he explode and Chanyeol can’t help but laugh.

“Little birdie,. No, angry bird tell me you had problem with romance~~ I’m here for the rescue..”

“Explain how what you do just now can help me.”

“Right..”

“You have no idea don’t you??”

“I….”

“Byun Baekhyun.. I give you 5 minutes and just run before I catch and wipe your eyeliner off the pavement..”

“What? No!!! Anything but my eyeliner.. Krisss~~~~”

 

 

 

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo

 

“You’re weeping..”  Jongdae unnecessarily point out. 

“I don’t..”

“Come on..  What happen to you dear cousin?? Never once I imagine coming home with you weeping like a cat losing its kitten.. And what is he doing here after all??”

“I come all the way when I hear his horrible voice from the phone. I’m a good friend, thank you very much..”

“Your house is just beside mine..” Minseok snorted and wince because it actually hurt.

“Now, now.. Nobody will change the subject. Tell me why you’re rolling on the floor?”

“I went on a date with that boy I’m talking about..”

“Ohh,, ohh….” Jongdae start clapping like a seal, he gonna enjoy the story too much.

“Wait. Who is it again?” his cousin asked.

“The tall one, the—“

“The one that you said his smile can light out the entire world??” his cousin innocently asked. Jongdae snicker at that.

Minseok sigh. “Yeah.. That one…”

“So,??”

“We went for date. That’s the perfect date ever, aside from the too spicy chicken skewer we eat on the way back -my tummy still hurt.. Then, there’s someone hug him. It’s his…”

“Nanny!!” Jongdae piped in.

“I hope.. But that’s his boyfriend..” *cue thunder from the outside*

“What?? That buffoon have boyfriend? I assumed nobody want him, except Minseok of course…”

 

The intense glares fight start. The two friends are busy killing each other with their glare.

 “Shut up, you troll..”

“You shut up, imbecile.. You dare talking like that to me you fetus..”

“Uhh, Jongdae, Minseok is older..”

“I know, but he don’t look like one.” He pointed on Minseok.

“That’s not my problem you look like my grandfather.”

“See.. I know it! You guys are vampire, you guys barely age. That why both of you look young..” he gasp. Shocked at his own idea.

“My grandfather’s dead you !!”

They are now shouting like a crazy caveman and the only sane person there almost kill himself. The two best friends is crazy, he admit it. But that’s just insane…   

“Shut up!! Just shut up, you two!!!!”

The two FINALLY shut up, they are now talking with their eyes.

“Shut up!!”

“We’re not talking!!” come the union protest.

“You guys are thinking, that’s noisy..”

Well, perhaps he’s not the sane one among them.

    

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo

 

“Tell me again why I’m here..”

“Now, now.. Yeol, I can’t just let you mourn around, right?”

“I did not mourn..” bitter, the reply was so bitter Kris almost spit.

“That explain the all black cloth you’re wearing..”

“…”

“Come on Yeol.. That’s not that bad.. It’s been a month..”

“It’s bad. He just disappeared. Poof~~ and gone.. He don’t even pick up my call.. Jongdae wouldn’t tell me anything, I don’t even know his house.. I just miss him Kris..”

“I know.. I’ll die if Joonmyeon do that to me..” Kris takes Chanyeol hand on his. Comparing it and wow, Chanyeol have a nice hand.

“Eventually he’ll come back to you. He must like you too. That’s why Baekhyun affected him that much.”

“I hope so..”

“Now, well just wait for Joonmyeon and his cousin. This will be out final class on how to win over pretty boy.”

 

------

“Yeol’s situation is worse than yours. His friend up his date with the one he love since forever so the other boy leave him hanging. He couldn’t reach him till now.”

“Seriously? He didn’t kill his friend for that, right??”

“Apparently, no.. But Baekhyun couldn’t even go out without his shades.. Kris had been worried over him since then, that’s why he asked you to meet him. At least to distracts him for a while. We know you have your problem about that rich teeth boy- or so you called him. But we really need your help..”

“That’s ok.. I wouldn’t want anyone to feel the heartbreak I’m feeling. It hurts..”

“Oh Minnie.. You’ll get over him sooner or later. Perhaps, you guys can works??”

“I don’t think so Joonmyeon.. He’s different from the others. I know he’s the one the moment he steps inside the cafe. Chanyeol is the one.. ”

“He is…..” his word halted when he set his eyes in front of him.  

 

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo

 

“Minnie is just as cute as Joonmyeon is but he’s older. He’s same age as me. He had some issue because the boy he had been crushing actually has a boyfriend. Joonmyeon said he freak out and hadn’t leave their house since then.”

“Seem like he’s the one mourning and need help.”  Chanyeol grunted.

“Now, now.. Don’t be so arrogant, both of you need help.”

“Yeah, and they’re late. Are they girls??”

“Save you talk Yeol, they’re here.. Ohh, Joonmyeon is perfect as ever.. And Minseok is cute as ever..”

“Yeah, Min.. Minseok??” he lifted his head and his eyes immediately captured the image of the boy he had been looking for since forever.

The boy froze..

“Chanyeol??!!!”

 

----

 

“So, Joonmyeon is your cousin?” Chanyeol ask and that kill the thick silence that embrace them ever since Chanyeol hug Minseok in public before dragging the smaller to a park. Minseok had been red since then and just chewing his lips, making it redder and Chanyeol just want to kiss that small, endearing pair of lips.

“Yeah.. And Kris is your friend??”

Chanyeol hummed. “They could save us from this heartbreak if only they introduce us earlier, don’t you think so?” the older boy just nodded. Chanyeol frown. After all come back to place, he just wanted to hear the sweet voice the boy has. So he asks “So, you’ve been crushing on me?”

The shorter squeak and blush crept on the chubby boy cheek. Chanyeol want to just hug him but he had to wait. Wait for the confirmation from the boy. The small nod comes later than Chanyeol hope.

“The one you ‘love since forever’ is me??” Minseok ask with a small voice. His small fingers quote the ‘love since forever’ word.

“Yes.. It’s you..” Chanyeol smiled, and then laugh before gathering the small body in his embrace.

“Of course it’s you.. All this time, it’s you..”

 

 

 

 

“What about Luhan??”

“Luhan?? He’s Sehun boyfriend..”

“What? For real? How come??”

“Yes, he’s Sehun boyfriend since forever..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : 3,346 word vomit of pure crap. I don’t even know what I write anymore.. it’s 3.30am and farewell to my English..

So, the lesson we can take from this fic is always tell your friend the name of your crush instead of using weird names. I will cause a lot of troubles. I had face it once and believe me it’s so embarrassing when that person know it. I call him y lips and my friends accidentally blurt it in the lecture hall when our lecturer asked why we are talking instead of hearing his boring explanation about momentum. I never like physics after all. Pshh,.

So, tell me what you think of this fic.. Comments make me happy~~

 

 

 

 

29/8/15 : Wow, do you guys remember when I say I need new laptop and phone?

 Guess I need new brain too.. I write this in m.word, copy and paste it in aff. But guess what? I forgot to click on save changes..

Yeah, I’m stupid just like that. m(_ _)m

I always online on my phone but I never get any notification about comment or whatever so I guess that’s it. I’m used to people not commenting on my fic.

Never once did I check it. So when I online on my laptop to post my new fic, I realised this fic only had 1 chapter instead of 2.. Soooo, I’m deeply sorry for the comment reply when I say I’ll update fast but in fact it’s been more than a month..

I’m sorry for disappointing, guys.. TT__TT