1/2

Pretty Boy

 

“Short height with a round face,

A cute guy who looks good in glasses,

Eyes that disappear when he smiles,

But a guy who have a child-like smile,

 

He's so lovable, a cute guy who will whisper innocent words to me,

Rather than a handsome guy like a movie star,

I like cute guys.

 

Boy boy boy oh my pretty boy,

My heart trembles, oh my heart, hug me, oh my boy,

Boy boy boy oh my pretty bo...”

 

 

 

BAMMMM!!!!

 

 

 

“Ouch.. Yeol,..”

The said Yeol widen his eyes. Smile stretching his handsome face. His right hand holds another bottle of mineral water high in air. Ready to throws it to the taller boy.

 

 

“That's your cue to stop singing, Kris. That type of cute song doesn't suit you deep voice for God sake,.”

 

 

“Ahah,. Now that's your problem. We both know the fact that my voice is amazing..”

 

 

“Amazing,, My ,. You're creeping me out you know,? Juniel song with you as the singer,? Kill me,..”

 

 

“Oh,. I will but right now I'm kinda busy. I have a date like in,, 2 hours,?? Oh my Ace, I'm late,.”

 

Kris starts moving like a crazy chicken. Hands busy applying one of his many facial creams. Even so, he didn't stop singing the same cute song making Chanyeol cringe in disgust.

 

“So,. Who's the unfortunate soul this time,?”

 

Kris eyes shine brightly as he heard the question. Chanyeol feel like slapping himself and he might did it if not for the giant boy who jump in his side. Right hand grabs his hand tightly in the process.

 

 

“You remember Suho,? As in Kim Joonmyeon the cute little boy,?? Our president in high school back then,??”

 

 

“Uh uh, The one that you had crush on since like baby,? Of course I will.. You're like never stop talking about him. 'Uh he look so cute with the new glasses,.' and 'Oh God he look so hot when he scold that boy,'.. Also when you have massive nosebleed when he,...”

 

 

“Shut up,.” Kris slapped Chanyeol's mouth with the socks he is holding. That thing doesn't smell good at all.

 

 

“Anyway,.. I ask him for a date and he accept,. He accept me Yeol,. (full fanboying mode on) Haha,. In Kyungsoo's face. That spawn of satan always say that Suho will never see me.. Aww,. I'm so happy that I feel like kissing you,. Can I Yeol,. Can I kiss you,??”

 

Kris purse his lips, his hand holding Chanyeol's hand tightly.

',. How can I forgot Kris can be so hyper when he's happy,. What to do,??'

Chanyeol try to free himself but nope. After all Kris is bit taller than him. Only for few cm but still.. And yet he's so soft in heart. Sigh,..

 

 

“I'm sorry Kris,.”

 

and seconds after a loud wails can be heard across the room. Kris holding his face with a bleeding nose and Chanyeol hopping away (yeah, he kick Kris face) from the cursed room he swear he'll never step into for the rest of his life.

 

 

From afar, Kris voice can be heard

“Just wait till you find your pretty boy….”

 

 

 

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol is currently having a staring contest with the menu board. Now now,, It’s not like he don’t have any work to do. He just doesn’t know what to order. Well you see, coffee shop is not his style. He usually just drinks Gatorade that he buys from 7E but apparently the shop was nowhere to be seen. Oh, did I forget to tell you? He actually doesn’t even know where he is since he’s actually running from his apartment or precisely running away from Kris. So the only option he has is coffee..

 

“Do you need help??”

 

A small voice interrupts his thought. He sighs. Right, just when he wants to order the drinks that will swept away his thirst.

 

“No.. I am a grown m…”

 

His word halts when he sees nobody in front him. So, whose voice is that? He turns to his back facing the bored faced boy behind him.

 

“Are you the one who talks to me?”

 

The boy looks at him as if he’s crazy man.

 

“Do you think I will talk to you? Who are you even..” that boy snort.

 

‘Psshh.. Rude boy..” Chanyeol grumbled under his breath.

 

“Ohh.. Can you like just order faster. There ith other place I need to go. Looking at your back for almoth 15 minute make me deprethed.” The boy glance him.

 

“Make that double rude.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes before turns back. Eyes start scanning the menu again.

 

“Sir.. Do you need my assistance??” this time, there is small palm invading his view.

 

“What??” his eyes following where the heck the small palm come from. Lower, and lower then BAMM!! There it is. The most adorable sight he ever see.

 

And Chanyeol swears he lost his breath at that time. Blood stop pumping and he might die if not for the smile the person before him gives.

 

 

 

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 

 

 

“Iced Matcha latte for Chanyeol..”  a cup was present in front of Chanyeol. Chanyeol eyes the green beverage as if it is an alien liquid (it looks really like alien blood in my opinion tho)

 

“You’re not going to drink it??” and then only Chanyeol realise the small cute boy that take his order is actually sitting in front of him.

 

 

RIGHT. IN. FRONT. OF. HIM….

 

 

He just hopes that his smile doesn’t come up as creepy as Luhan’s. And that his voice can come out faster because the boy looks at him as if he is a weird creature. Perhap mistaking him as a Yoda. Hahh,, he got that a lot.

 

“I.. I’m not a fan of bitter things.”

 

The boy laughed. Cute as hell if I may add. His small teeth and small smile make he looks like a freakin hamster. Chanyeol just want to kidnap him and hid him in his room and feed him sunflower seed and t….

 

‘Stop thinking Chanyeol.. Just stop thinking!!!’ he mentally screamed.

 

“You said that before. This is one of sweetest drink I swear. Just take a sip and tell me..” the boy whine. He freaking whine.

 

‘Self control.. Chanyeol,, you’re the owner of yourself. Don’t let this boy empower yourself.’

 

“Uhh.. Yeah.. Of course.” he said. Totally smitten.

 

Chanyeol take a sip of the green alien drink. Hoping that he can school his face in case the matcha latte actually taste WEIRD. And then he takes another sip. And another, then he just cannot stop from chugging the drink.

 

‘I’m dehydrated and really thirsty.’ He reasoned. (Yeah, keep telling that to yourself)

 

“It’s actually delicious.” He says excited.

“It is.. I tell you didn’t I..” the boy replies. Equally excited like Chanyeol.

“Yeah..” and the atmosphere went awkward.

 

“So.. Chanyeol, I have to work. See you again?”

“Of course.. And,,,”

The boy raised his brow.

“Your name??” he asked. Like a shy schoolgirl asking his crush to go out.

“Minseok..” he raise his name tag that had actually been there the WHOLE time. Leave it to Chanyeol to not see it. Leave it to him..

 

 

 

 

Unedited cause I can't.. Goshh,, I need new laptop. And new phone.. (TT__TT)